The Trump Presidency...

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes, I agree with him but did you know some Catholics do not accept him as the true pope?

He perhaps needs to take Nancy Pelosi, a Catholic, to task for supporting Planned Parenthood. Where is the "sacredness of every human life" in that?
Some Catholics don't accept him as the true Pope to justify an inane argument, followed by whining some Catholics don't do what he tells them, classic.

D

Deleted 164106

Quite.

As an ex-soldier* with a razor sharp grasp of the English language put it, quite a long time ago:

" If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. "

View attachment 479430

Is THIS what those ordinary, decent hard-working Americans who voted for Trump in their legions really want ?

I beg leave to doubt it - but at least I have the sand to acknowledge ( unlike the vast majority of pro-Trump posters ) that I may be wrong.

The irony,of course is that George Orwell in ' 1984 ' was warning against Communist suppression of free speech...... how the world turns.......
Out of interest, where's the photo from?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Out of interest, where's the photo from?
Halloween13 the black face years? Serious head on here Taiwan

Quite.

As an ex-soldier* with a razor sharp grasp of the English language put it, quite a long time ago:

" If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. "

View attachment 479430

Is THIS what those ordinary, decent hard-working Americans who voted for Trump in their legions really want ?

I beg leave to doubt it - but at least I have the sand to acknowledge ( unlike the vast majority of pro-Trump posters ) that I may be wrong.

The irony,of course is that George Orwell in ' 1984 ' was warning against Communist suppression of free speech...... how the world turns.......
Blimey, life imitates Half Life.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Last edited:
Quite.

View attachment 479430

careful, you will make @stacker1 and @Robbo_72 all moist

Let's see, one is a Moslem, born outside the USA, gay, married to a tranny, who was/is a C_A asset. Which one do you think it is?
They move Hawaii out of the USA? When did that happen?
Unless he was born in Conspiralandia.

Let's see, one is a Moslem, born outside the USA, gay, married to a tranny, who was/is a C_A asset. Which one do you think it is?
They move Hawaii out of the USA? When did that happen?
Unless he was born in Conspiralandia.

careful, you will make @stacker1 and @Robbo_72 all moist
I'll wait Phoetus, If the last 4 years have taught me anything it's to wait for the outcome, which is usually the exact opposite of the howling in telly land.

1866 pages of it so far.

Kind of funny that somebody would melt under tinfoil that Trump is going to call in some kind of 1984 black-clad military while at the same time they cheer criminals that are ripping cities apart, and then claim it's Trump's fault,
It's all a big fascist conspiracy theory to enslave the world...maybe they have tuned into Alex jones or some shit PMSL.
It's almost like some are trying to force him to do it, It's like they are willing to scorch the earth and then if he makes a move to fix it, scream "see we told you so"
Like ******* schoolkids.

It's an election year, the Democrats always stir up racial tensions when they are trying to get back into power.
All Trump has to do is let the States themselves deal with it and hold off the regular Military, the people will turn against the rioters and looters because that is all they are now.
Law-abiding Americans are now patrolling their own patch, all they have to do is wait.

Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals, The Democrat and Communist-fantasist playbook for the last 4 years.
  1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Meanwhile, in FISA abuse land and the courts, people are squealing...but muh riots are on the news.

There's some doubt about him being born in Hawaii.

Religion, sexual orientation and race; you're flailing through all the boxes today.

3ToedSloth

Old-Salt
One is a professional politician who has built his life around community organising and could smarm the pants off a party of KKK on a good day. The other, has dedicated his life to making money, to the exclusion of any humanity.

Who is the right man to turn an economic recession, bordering on depression back into a flourishing economy ?

You don't honestly believe that Trump is a savvy financial genius do you?

I would say there is more evidence to prove he is good with money rather than he isn't.
Genius, well it's not exactly genius to apply some common sense to trade deals, So no, not a genius but let's face it, when it came to trade, his predecessor didn't exactly apply common sense.
St Barry even claimed Trump could not do what he couldn't and he did.
Too much time telling Russians he is "more flexible after the election" on the sly and endorsing "big red reset buttons" for Clinton to smash.

0bama/Biden are printers, taxers and spenders. Trump at least, knows the value of money and his obsession with deals, means he also understands that a deal has to have winners, on both sides of a deal to make it work.. Not genius, but I would back him and the GOP to make a better fist of an economy, than the democrats.

Latest Threads