The Trump Presidency...

Blimey! These religious types are not averse to slipping a sly chiv into your ribs are they?

Interesting article.

I guess they have a fairly powerful Editor-In-Chief.
I believe his speed dial is pretty omnipresent.

ceff4b48a8a23af698e1a6f21c6077d3.jpg

You wouldn't have thought that from the full-on attack dog, Afro-American, pro-Trump lawyer on C4 News last night, who reckoned that unlike Obama, Trump understands and appeals to Afro-Americans!
I watched it and it was cringeworthy to watch as an englishman. No doubting america is a very odd place and many people simply don't realise how different the culture is, under the hood of corporate america.

The investigations were not political.
They were matters of state security.
Trump has for his own reasons jeopardised the entire strategic security of the United States and the NATO alliance, leaked information to the Russians, thrown away the American reputation across the world.
He got impeached for meddling in Ukraine, bypassing his own government, and for purely personal benefit by trying to get the Ukrainians to fit up Bidens son.
The Russian intelligence influence in Trump's world is highly suspicious.
What the next President will need to know is just how far the rot spread, how much damage was deliberate treason, and how much just sheer cretinous incompetence.
And yet the Senate acquitted the Orange One... and has started their own investigation into the Ukraine affair (politically motivated if course).
I hope they investigate the whole situation and not just Hunter Bidden as I understand that Hunter was not the only one that benefited by his daddy using quid pro quo to close down the investigation.

Did Joe Bidden decide to run for president before or after Trump started sniffing about Ukraine? As running as a candidate certainly gave him more legal protection than if he had remained out of the race.... Odd that....

The religious vote is important, why do you think Biden was quoting the bible.
Seemingly, at least he can! And the quote also says a lot about Tango Man's vanity.

'Speaking about Robert Jeffress, an Evangelical pastor and Fox contributor, Trump said: “I didn't know him, but I watched him, and I'd watch him on different shows. I said, ‘I like that guy. Man, he talks really great about me, and I like people that talk well about me.' He was saying, 'He may not be the greatest Christian I've ever seen, he may not know the Bible quite as well as the rest of us, in fact he may not know it very well at all, but that guy's a real leader.’[/I}

Do you honestly think Trump knows there's more than one sort of Christian? Beside it was a long walk for him and then he's got to walk all the way back.

Trump believes God spoke to Charlton Heston in a Mid West accent and Jesus had blue eyes and blond hair

Seemingly, at least he can! And the quote also says a lot about Tango Man's vanity.

'Speaking about Robert Jeffress, an Evangelical pastor and Fox contributor, Trump said: “I didn't know him, but I watched him, and I'd watch him on different shows. I said, ‘I like that guy. Man, he talks really great about me, and I like people that talk well about me.' He was saying, 'He may not be the greatest Christian I've ever seen, he may not know the Bible quite as well as the rest of us, in fact he may not know it very well at all, but that guy's a real leader.’[/I}

He spent an hour in the bunker and presumably on security advice. The Media, he hid in his bunker.

Not just vanity; a clear strategy exists and its the equivelent of an immediate german counter-attack, when a position is lost. Doesn't matter how ridiculous, he always comes back with something and its framed as president versus media, quite clever when you consider most people think the media are pond scum.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
He spent an hour in the bunker and presumably on security advice. The Media, he hid in his bunker.

Not just vanity; a clear strategy exists and its the equivelent of an immediate german counter-attack, when a position is lost. Doesn't matter how ridiculous, he always comes back with something and its framed as president versus media, quite clever when you consider most people think the media are pond scum.
You've posted some utter bollocks in your time, but that is the best yet.

What? Have your meds run out?

offog

LE
Interesting, as I'd assume a significant proportion of the Catholic population is Latin American, having supplanted (in numerical terms) the traditional Irish, Italian Polish populations in terms of numbers.
The numbers may be voters so I wonder how many Latin Americans are voters. According to my quick bit of research it seems white Catholics vote Republican and afro-american and hispanic vote Dem

Looking at the voting record up to 2016 is interesting. Clinton did well with the Hispanics, other faiths and Jewish.

We should also consider Trump's stance on abortion as it plays very well with the religious right.

What? Have your meds run out?
The instant you put aside emotion and look dispassionately at trump, you see that a strategy does exist and his tweets form the tactical core of that strategy.. I have viewed his actions as part of a disruptive marketing strategy, built around a core view, that the american public despise Washington and the media (is he wrong).

So every tweet he produces, attracts oodles of free hostility and that is directed at trump and anyone who even sees value in something he said.

e.g. 'Looting leads to shooting' --
Furious backlash, that leaves the backlash open to charges its excusing looting. He followed that up with 'Law and Order'.

I watched it and it was cringeworthy to watch as an englishman. No doubting america is a very odd place and many people simply don't realise how different the culture is, under the hood of corporate america.
That post exemplifies what I have said about the ignorant only knowing what they see in the agenda-driven media, hearsay, or limited visits. Dunning-Kruger most definitely applies to this type of situation.

What you see in the media is most definitely not the America that I live in. What you see in the media is fat cops drinking coffee and scoffing donuts before slotting some undesirables (paraphrasing, obviously). You see the media circus in Washington, in LA, in Chicago.

I see the Police Chief of a neighboring town mowing his lawn a couple houses up. I see families enjoying themselves on the lake. I see traffic accidents with Sheriff vehicles, fire trucks and ambulances streaming in to help. I see other cars pulling over to let them pass. I see families shopping in the supermarket, at the mall. I see guys with pickup trucks at Home Depot buying wood, tools, paint, screws etc to improve their houses, or further their business.

I see a boundless thirst to improve things. Whether that be education, infrastructure, health services, longevity, broadband access/speed, mobile coverage, many things that improve the nation and quality of life therein.

We look at the news from Washington, from Minneapolis, from Atlanta, and think “WTF is going on there” just like foreigners do. We also look at the news from London, from Paris, from Berlin, and sometimes think “WTF is going on there”.

It’s completely wrong to judge entire nations based upon what the TV News editor wants to push to the top of the agenda, or what political message CNN want to illustrate, or what the newspaper editor thinks is going to sell most copies.

Nobody is saying the US is without problems, and some of them are very serious indeed. However, so are some of the problems in other countries. We have school shootings, race issues in cities, and a dysfunctional relationship between the government and the media. Other countries don’t have those. But neither do we have hordes of immigrants on boats to deal with. Or a portion of those immigrants mowing down ordinary citizens in some religiously-motivated horseshit.

We’re undergoing a difficult time right now, and that’s plain to see. But one shouldn’t rush to judge an entire book by its hastily-added cover that was designed by those with an agenda. Or, if one does, then one should be prepared to be judged oneself.

I thought that Trump's appeal was more to Christian fundamentalists, so being seen standing in from of a statue of that servant of the Devil, the Illuminati and the organised deep state, a Catholic pope, would be a negative?
1591190517000.png

That post exemplifies what I have said about the ignorant only knowing what they see in the agenda-driven media, hearsay, or limited visits. Dunning-Kruger most definitely applies to this type of situation.

What you see in the media is most definitely not the America that I live in. What you see in the media is fat cops drinking coffee and scoffing donuts before slotting some undesirables (paraphrasing, obviously). You see the media circus in Washington, in LA, in Chicago.

I see the Police Chief of a neighboring town mowing his lawn a couple houses up. I see families enjoying themselves on the lake. I see traffic accidents with Sheriff vehicles, fire trucks and ambulances streaming in to help. I see other cars pulling over to let them pass. I see families shopping in the supermarket, at the mall. I see guys with pickup trucks at Home Depot buying wood, tools, paint, screws etc to improve their houses, or further their business.

I see a boundless thirst to improve things. Whether that be education, infrastructure, health services, longevity, broadband access/speed, mobile coverage, many things that improve the nation and quality of life therein.

We look at the news from Washington, from Minneapolis, from Atlanta, and think “WTF is going on there” just like foreigners do. We also look at the news from London, from Paris, from Berlin, and sometimes think “WTF is going on there”.

It’s completely wrong to judge entire nations based upon what the TV News editor wants to push to the top of the agenda, or what political message CNN want to illustrate, or what the newspaper editor thinks is going to sell most copies.

Nobody is saying the US is without problems, and some of them are very serious indeed. However, so are some of the problems in other countries. We have school shootings, race issues in cities, and a dysfunctional relationship between the government and the media. Other countries don’t have those. But neither do we have hordes of immigrants on boats to deal with. Or a portion of those immigrants mowing down ordinary citizens in some religiously-motivated horseshit.

We’re undergoing a difficult time right now, and that’s plain to see. But one shouldn’t rush to judge an entire book by its hastily-added cover that was designed by those with an agenda. Or, if one does, then one should be prepared to be judged oneself.
Exactly; under the hood america is an entirely different place to the bits that we see through the median of the box(television), or on visits to New York, boston or LA, or crucially what is produced out of hollywood.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Part of me is half convinced your brad parscale.. Its always nice to have some suitable troll who feeds just the right amount of vitriol that it leads to normal americans thinking what the hell and voting for trump.
Remember when you burst into tears over the suggestion you were a Russian troll? Ever wonder why?

Latest Threads