The Trump Presidency...

D

Deleted 164106

I'm surprised you believe this garbage as gospel.

Who are you really?
You're surprised that he believes that a man who has been shown to exaggerate, fib and bluster - constantly - has exaggerated or fibbed about something?

Who are you, really?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You're surprised that he believes that a man who has been shown to exaggerate, fib and bluster - constantly - has exaggerated or fibbed about something?

What are you, really?
For accuracy, you're welcome.

Trump supporters hold peaceful rallies against lockdown - media decy the racism and stupidity.
Biden supporters hold daytime activist argy-bargy and nightime looting. All of which increases covid risk - media can feel the pain and no evidence of stupidity.

The followers on here of: Trump's Existence Negates self Awareness (TENA) - are truly, as stupid as some of his more dimwitted tweets.

ipso_facto

Old-Salt

Who are you, really?
I'm a lowly spoke in a tiny cog in life; a nobody.

These are lies about President Trump. Do your own research.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I see. So you've nailed your colours to the mast of stupidity or will you take the red pill? Go on, I challenge you.
If you care to point out which one of your inane, foam flecked, wibble laden gibberish posts you mean it would help.

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
President Trump walks to St. John's church accompanied by Ivanka, Jared, William Barr, etc.

When the dust settles in years to come, I predict President Trump will be considered one of the greatest presidents in American history.

If you doubt, do your research on the number of children he has saved from trafficking.

Trump’s "I know more about business than anyone" Trade War Cost U.S. Company Stock Prices $1.7 Trillion.
x Stuart Anderson. Full link to Forbes.

Donald Trump often measures his performance in the White House by how the stock market performs. Unfortunately, by that measure, his trade war with China has failed. New research by economists from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and Columbia University found U.S. companies lost at least $1.7 trillion in the price of their stocks due to increased U.S. tariffs against imports from China.

The research found U.S. tariff announcements caused most of the reduction in U.S. market values. Announcements by China of retaliatory measures had “small effects.”

There is a reason the stock market generally has declined when Donald Trump raised tariffs on U.S. consumers and companies that purchase goods from China – tariffs are bad for business. Tariffs harm investors, including Americans who own stocks or invest money in mutual funds. When politicians claim to be “tough” on trade with China, it turns out the people most likely to be harmed are Americans.

“Since much of the escalation of the trade war occurred in 2019, a substantial portion of the estimated negative impact on investment growth rates is going to be felt this year.”

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Does that mean I can post it again? I'll gladly do it if it clears up the confusion for you.
It means, as usual, you're spouting gibberish. I am guessing you mean one of your idiotic rants has fell foul of the site guidelines I suggest you ask the mods that deal with this thread, not some mod at random.

Last edited:
D

Deleted 164106

I'm a lowly spoke in a tiny cog in life; a nobody.

These are lies about President Trump. Do your own research.
Nah.

PS - furious googling and watching YouTube isn't really 'Research'. Sorry to break it to you.

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
It means, as usual, you're spouting gibberish. I am guessing you mean one of your idiotic rants has fell foul of the site guidelines I suggest you ask the mods that deal with this thread, not some mod at random.
Oh, you're no random mod surely.

No rant on my part but just posting a video and saying the MSM are liars. No different from people calling President Trump a liar on this sight.

President Trump walks to St. John's church accompanied by Ivanka, Jared, William Barr, etc.

When the dust settles in years to come, I predict President Trump will be considered one of the greatest presidents in American history.

If you doubt, do your research on the number of children he has saved from trafficking.

Nah, trump is simply not a leader and is unfit to be president. That is until you consider the alternatives:-
Hilary Clinton - decidely crooked and a war mongerer in the worst blairite way.
Joe Biden - who supported the IRA, is a bit sleepy, has a son who picks up contracts in faraway places and its nothing to do with graft. A US government ran by him will be a clone of the obama era and likely as not, deeply unfriendly to the united kingdom.

America can do better than all of them, but trump is the least worst in my humble view.

Latest Threads