The Trump Presidency...

And.... Pulse coded moduation or Time difference..... how to have your flavour of G5 COVID in old 1976.

And.... Pulse coded moduation or Time difference..... how to have your flavour of G5 COVID in old 1976.
Mick. I have no idea whatsoever what that post means.

Any chance of elaborating because at the moment you seem to be living up to your user name.

In fairness, he is increasingly looking like all talk. The US cities are in crisis and he talks big. If he won't act now, when will he?
He could always make a deal with people. After all, he is the greatest deal-maker the world has ever seen.

Oh.

Ah.

Right....

Mick. I have no idea whatsoever what that post means.

Any chance of elaborating because at the moment you seem to be living up to your user name.
Ok.... using the same radio frequencies and the same military modulation medium as in 1976..... just they are now they are now very clever G5..... and using G4 ....... and G3........Poor old COVID 1976 infected me.

G stands for Generation.

That's me trying to leave the techno out..... but if you want to talk super teeny tiny slots in a PCM, lets go G5

Remember, the phone does all the work..... the base station is thick as fcuk.

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Also posted on the other thread. Exactly how crap a country do you need to be to have Kenya take the piss?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Also posted on the other thread. Exactly how crap a country do you need to be to have Kenya take the piss?
I think that threshold was breached some time ago, Kenya only kept quiet until now out of politeness.

I think that threshold was breached some time ago, Kenya only kept quiet until now out of politeness.
Perhaps a half Kenyan-half American winner of the Nobel Peace Prize might be a suitable emissary to the failed State?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Perhaps a half Kenyan-half American winner of the Nobel Peace Prize might be a suitable emissary to the failed State?
Well she's already dead so unlikely to be killed again - which is a definite plus point, although seeing a corpse plastered in paintballs on the porch of their residence might not be the look the Police are 'aiming' for...

Carbon 6

Old-Salt
Well she's already dead so unlikely to be killed again - which is a definite plus point, although seeing a corpse plastered in paintballs on the porch of their residence might not be the look the Police are 'aiming' for...
She's definitely not a Bugsy family member then.

Ok.... using the same radio frequencies and the same military modulation medium as in 1976..... just they are now they are now very clever G5..... and using G4 ....... and G3........Poor old COVID 1976 infected me.

G stands for Generation.

That's me trying to leave the techno out..... but if you want to talk super teeny tiny slots in a PCM, lets go G5

Remember, the phone does all the work..... the base station is thick as fcuk
Whats the weather like on Planet ZeeeBigkok this morning Mike?
Apparently it's taken almost 45 years for that message to get back to Planet Earth :)

Last edited:
An intriguing op ed, and a situation I hadn't considered possible, but reading the article, maybe a runner come November.

'What if Trump loses the election in November, fails to secure his second term, but still refuses to leave the White House? What happens then?

'When the question first cropped up, my automatic reaction was to scoff and laugh: don’t be silly, I’d say. How on Earth could that happen? He’d have to go. It’s the law. It’s a democracy. He’d be dragged out of the White House whether he liked it or not. But once you get past the craziness of the premise – and haven’t we been taught that there’s nothing too crazy for the Trump presidency – the lessons of the last four years don’t point to an optimistic answer.

'Do you really believe that if Trump loses in November he’ll go quietly? It’s an inevitability that Trump will claim the election is a fix if he loses. The US Supreme Court – which stepped into the disputed presidential election in 2000, ruling in favour of George W Bush – is tilted towards the Republicans. Five justices were appointed by Republican presidents – with Brett Kavanaugh Trump’s most infamous nominee – and four by Democrat presidents. Republican place-men have shown themselves either incapable of standing up to Trump, or happy to collude with Trump, since 2016 – from links with Russia to refusing to condemn the president’s worst excesses.

'When it comes to Trump, there’s one thing you can depend upon: he tells you what he’s thinking. About a year ago, he said this: “I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough – until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad”.'

offog

LE
An intriguing op ed, and a situation I hadn't considered possible, but reading the article, maybe a runner come November.

'What if Trump loses the election in November, fails to secure his second term, but still refuses to leave the White House? What happens then?

'When the question first cropped up, my automatic reaction was to scoff and laugh: don’t be silly, I’d say. How on Earth could that happen? He’d have to go. It’s the law. It’s a democracy. He’d be dragged out of the White House whether he liked it or not. But once you get past the craziness of the premise – and haven’t we been taught that there’s nothing too crazy for the Trump presidency – the lessons of the last four years don’t point to an optimistic answer.

'Do you really believe that if Trump loses in November he’ll go quietly? It’s an inevitability that Trump will claim the election is a fix if he loses. The US Supreme Court – which stepped into the disputed presidential election in 2000, ruling in favour of George W Bush – is tilted towards the Republicans. Five justices were appointed by Republican presidents – with Brett Kavanaugh Trump’s most infamous nominee – and four by Democrat presidents. Republican place-men have shown themselves either incapable of standing up to Trump, or happy to collude with Trump, since 2016 – from links with Russia to refusing to condemn the president’s worst excesses.

'When it comes to Trump, there’s one thing you can depend upon: he tells you what he’s thinking. About a year ago, he said this: “I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough – until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad”.'

I mentioned this some time ago which is why he needs a very big defeat. A small margin will give him and his Trumpets the momentum to fight the cry that it was stolen or fixed.

I would think that a lot of the GoP will be considering him very closely as he has now shown, even to them he is incapable for leading. I know it is accepted that the sitting/golfing president is automatically the parties candidate but could the party remove their backing and select another.

Both are not from the top draw and for many it will be a case of the best worst choice. That brings in the possibility that an independant could run and suck votes from both. The danger is that too many votes will leave the Dems and by default give Trump and victory or close defeat. The other possibility is that as both are bad the turnout is very low giving Trump the win again.

I mentioned this some time ago which is why he needs a very big defeat. A small margin will give him and his Trumpets the momentum to fight the cry that it was stolen or fixed.

I would think that a lot of the GoP will be considering him very closely as he has now shown, even to them he is incapable for leading. I know it is accepted that the sitting/golfing president is automatically the parties candidate but could the party remove their backing and select another.

Both are not from the top draw and for many it will be a case of the best worst choice. That brings in the possibility that an independant could run and suck votes from both. The danger is that too many votes will leave the Dems and by default give Trump and victory or close defeat. The other possibility is that as both are bad the turnout is very low giving Trump the win again.
Agree with you; there's not much good news there!

Latest Threads