The Trump Presidency...

offog

LE
Yeah, sorry but I'm not. I am a lurker. I have been since I joined. I just now refuse to let lefty bullshit go unchecked.
Well at least the lefty bullshit mountain is a gentle stroll up a small hill where as the righty bullshit from Trump would dwarf even Everest.

Mars Rover...... doing a fine job, but postal ballot........... no.

Mars Rover...... doing a fine job, but postal ballot........... no.
Pssssst,
1590835210279.png

Mick, you do know you're typing these 'out-loud' right?

Below is an example of how trump is seen by millions and millions upon millions of people in America and around the world. Everyone who sees trump this way is wrong of course, crazed lefties, scum of the earth, enemies of the people, liberal softies, and snowflakes all suffering from trump derangement syndrome. Never trumpers one and all clearly unable to see the magnificence emanating from their orange god.

The reality is on the other foot though, trump supporters are unable to see the man for what he is, a liar, a cheat, a thief, a braggart, a man clearly out of his depth, a man that constantly craves attention, and a man that is dragging Americans down a rabbit hole. trump supporters refuse to read anything that doesn't agree with trump and their own mindset. In reality it is they that have been brainwashed by the RWM, it is they that are being sucked in by an orange conman and if anyone on this planet deserves the TDS title it is the full blown Trump supporters, not republican voters, but the kiss ass truppits because it is they who are in love with an orange person that wouldn't even give them a milliseconds thought out of his me, me, me day.

The Sydney Morning Herald

Washington: No political leader wants to face a crisis. But when one comes along it can present opportunities to shine as well as to fail.

Leaders around the world, including Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison, have received big boosts to their popularity during the coronavirus pandemic. Even leaders in countries with big death counts such as Italy and the UK saw their approval ratings increase. In times of uncertainty, people tend to rally behind their leaders and forgive their mistakes - as long as they project a sense of authority and empathy.

US President Donald Trump stands out as one of a few global leaders unable to turn the pandemic to his advantage. His approval ratings received a brief initial bump, but soon fell back to earth as Americans tired of his unwieldy and increasingly wacky daily White House briefings. The latest RealClearPolitics polling average shows that 55 per cent of Americans disapprove of his coronavirus response compared to 44 per cent who approve.

When the US passed 100,000 coronavirus deaths - a milestone that had been looming for days - Trump didn't acknowledge it. Other presidents would have tried to comfort the nation with a meaningful speech; Trump waited a day to send out a perfunctory tweet.

Having missed the chance to respond effectively to the coronavirus, Trump faced another crisis in the shocking killing of black man George Floyd and the violent protests that subsequently broke out in Minneapolis.

The President started out well enough. He expressed his distress as the video of Floyd's death in police custody and instructed the FBI and Department of Justice to move quickly to investigate the incident.

But Trump quickly fell back into old habits, unable to resist the temptation to inflame divisions. As Minneapolis was engulfed in riots, he sent out a tweet describing the protesters as "THUGS", attacking the city's "very weak Radical Left" mayor and declaring that when "the looting starts, the shooting starts". It was so inflammatory that Twitter hid it from view on the grounds it was "glorifying violence" - the first time it had taken such action against a political leader.

On Friday (Saturday AEST) Trump held a press conference in the Rose Garden of the White House. The only thing anyone in the country was talking about was Floyd's death and the ensuing protests. But Trump was more focussed on shifting blame for his coronavirus response by announcing he would withdraw the US from the World Health Organisation. He didn't mention Floyd or the protests at all.

At a White House event a few hours later, he got the tone right. "I understand the hurt, I understand the pain," he said. But within hours he was back on Twitter, promoting partisan and divisive messages such as: "In Democrat cities you can get arrested for opening a business, but not for looting one."

Joe Biden provided a vivid contrast by delivering a sombre message from his home in Delaware. "The original sin of this country still stains our nation today, and sometimes we manage to overlook it," the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee said.

"We just push forward with the thousand other tasks in our daily life, but it’s always there, and weeks like this, we see it plainly that we’re a country with an open wound. None of us can turn away. None of us can be silent."

Former president Barack Obama released a statement urging white Americans to remember that "for millions of Americans, being treated differently on account of race is tragically, painfully, maddeningly 'normal' - whether it's while dealing with the healthcare system, or interacting with the criminal justice system, or jogging down the street, or just watching birds in a park."
1590838241527.png
The protests show no sign of abating; instead they are spreading throughout the country. Americans badly need steady and unifying leadership in this dangerous moment, but they're not getting it from the Trump White House. Full Link
By Matthew Knott
May 30, 2020

Last edited:
So, what percentage of the US are complete morons and will vote again for Trump.......... 34%? I would say more about how the leader reflects the country. Better dead than red............ I hope you all do your nation a favour and embrace the concept in November.

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
So, what percentage of the US are complete morons and will vote again for Trump.......... 34%? I would say more about how the leader reflects the country.
Unless the Democrats are playing some kind of long game that involves 2024, I have no idea why they are sticking Biden up there to oppose the current goon. Surely they have someone/anyone better than that. If they don't they need to
find someone.

Unless the Democrats are playing some kind of long game that involves 2024, I have no idea why they are sticking Biden up there to oppose the current goon. Surely they have someone/anyone better than that. If they don't they need to
find someone.
Get a (Safe) Democrat back in the White House that signs proclamations with a pen and not something out of Toys R Us.... as opposed to a copy of his latest ECG.... plus get an evil leftie (In their terms, ours is Liberal Democrats) as VP.

Last edited:
The FBI hooked up Donald Trump to lie detector.... he said "Hello" and it immediately ran out of ink.

Get the British Army in......... not like we haven't set fire to the White House before, we will show you how it's done professionally, unlike them enthusiastic amateurs.... and the civvies as well.

Last edited:
Rioting outside the White House..... 3 and a half years late....... but that's Americans for you..... It's like getting a CO for the regiment..... get a good one and 2 years later will always be followed by a cot-death.

Last edited:
Remember the good old days when the President was respected?

Says it all really.

1591013858595.png

There's always a shot to the foot.

During Ferguson Protests, Trump Blamed The Guy In The White House. This time, not so much.
By Mary Papenfuss, HuffPost US.

When protesters railed against the 2014 police killing of Michael Brown, an unarmed Black teenager, in Ferguson, Missouri, Donald Trump knew just who to blame:

Donald J. Trump

Our country is totally fractured and, with our weak leadership in Washington, you can expect Ferguson type riots and looting in other places

4:25 AM - Nov 25, 2014.

Trump also claimed that the rest of the world had laughed at America and then-President Barack Obama over the Ferguson riots:

Can you imagine what Putin and all of our friends and enemies throughout the world are saying about the U.S. as they watch the Ferguson riot

3:57 AM - Nov 25, 2014.

As China and the rest of the World continue to rip off the U.S. economically, they laugh at us and our president over the riots in Ferguson!

4:07 AM - Nov 25, 2014

How true.

WH Signals Trump Won’t Give Oval Office Address, Says It’s ‘Not Going To Stop Antifa’

1591023615084.png

As the protests rage on, Trump remains holed up in the White House while tweeting politically motivated attacks against his enemies, including Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, and further fueling the crisis.

With their eyes set on the upcoming election, Trump’s own advisers have reportedly urged him to stop tweeting and formally address the nation in the name of unity instead, advice that the President has plainly ignored.

Walk away and pretend these last 4 years did not occur, pretend you did NOT sell your soul to the devil, and at heart, you are decent person. (little hearty thing).

Last edited:
And.... Pulse coded moduation or Time difference..... how to have your flavour of G5 COVID in old 1976.

Latest Threads