The Trump Presidency...

British Hong Kong was a colony and British Dependent Territory of the United Kingdom from 1841 to 1997.

After a bit of bluff & bluster from the Worlds Greatest Negotiator 23 years later Trump is handing it all back to China.

While you weren’t looking, Donald Trump lost Hong Kong By Dan Froomkin. May 29, 2020 4:28 pm EDT. Full Link

Donald Trump on Friday outlined a series of punitive measures against the Chinese government for a recent move that essentially put an end to political freedom in Hong Kong.

But notably, he didn’t call on China to back off and respect the human rights of Hong Kong’s residents – which has traditionally been a high priority for U.S. presidents.

“China claims it is protecting national security,” Trump read from his prepared text. “But the truth is that Hong Kong was secure and prosperous as a free society. Beijing’s decision reverses all of that. It extends the reach of China’s invasive state security apparatus into what was formally a bastion of liberty.”

He treated it like it’s a done deal. And it is – in part because Trump has flushed whatever credibility and leverage the U.S. might have had with China down the toilet.

Read the full article from the link above,

"Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you! “

Trump is like a fictional mad US President in a very bad and unbelievable airport novel.
and Twitter removes the above post because it doesn’t meet their standards

Right. But apart from the 100,000 deaths due to the virus and building 3 miles of “new wall” paid for by the USA at I think 1 million a mile?, , not Mexico by the way they good old USOfA tax payer. Not fixing the medical care in the USA , giving a huge tax break to the top 1% tax payers in America, crash of the US stock market and the riots in the streets of America for the last 4 days. Just thinking of the other fucc-s by the I’m the orange Mong in charge Of the USA . He has done a good job, for a monkey.

offog

LE
Right. But apart from the 100,000 deaths due to the virus and building 3 miles of “new wall” paid for by the USA at I think 1 million a mile?, , not Mexico by the way they good old USOfA tax payer. Not fixing the medical care in the USA , giving a huge tax break to the top 1% tax payers in America, crash of the US stock market and the riots in the streets of America for the last 4 days. Just thinking of the other fucc-s by the I’m the orange Mong in charge Of the USA . He has done a good job, for a monkey.
He is doing what he always does with his businesses, failing.

Motaka

Clanker
If Byedon turns to be as thick as mince and a lying Billy Bullshitter then YEP there will be a thread for him too, however, I think the qualifying bar is currently set very very low.
So your wish is for someone to rule the free world that can't remember their own name as opposed to someone who can. Awesome logic there.

084.png

Voter fraud is one of Trumps go to whines, you may remember back in 2017 he set up a commission to investigate voter fraud, do remember the result.
That most of the States where widespread voter fraud is suspected refused to cooperate with it and therefore couldn't be investigated. Or wasn't that the answer you were looking for?

Motaka

Clanker
Indeed good job you have a firm hand on the tiller right now
Still waiting for you to explain how I am a Trump supporter and 6 posts later I am suffering from Trump derangement syndrome. I'll wait for the voices in your head to come to a conclusion.

BigT

LE
That most of the States where widespread voter fraud is suspected refused to cooperate with it and therefore couldn't be investigated. Or wasn't that the answer you were looking for?
Trump quietly closed it down, there was a reason for that, you may not like it.

Unimpressed. The only people who have managed to shoot any rioters yet have been other rioters. Are the NG trained by the rock apes?

BigT

LE
Yeah, sorry but I'm not. I am a lurker. I have been since I joined. I just now refuse to let lefty bullshit go unchecked.
If you'd lurked enough you'd know this thread isn't about left wing politics it's just about Trump being an utter knob.