The Trump Presidency...

Who issues the ROE for the NG; state or federal? As a comparison, I don't recall the resort to deadly force by the police in widespread rioting and looting in London in 2011.

'As tensions reached fever pitch, Mr Trump took to Twitter to respond, also taking a swipe at “the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey”.

“I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right,” he posted.

“These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you! “

'Minnesota’s Governor Tim Walz has already called in the National Guard, following widespread looting, the destruction of vehicles and private property, multiple blazes and instances of violence.'

Depends on Mission

Under state control they can be used of Law Enforcement augmentation, armed and have ROE to shoot. Typically a Military Police unit is used for armed LEO work, Engineers for crowd dispersal agents,barricades, and Infantry for baton or bayonet work.

IF Federalized, they come under Posse Comitatus UNLESS the insurrection act is invoked then they can also do LEO armed work

No Automatic weapons can be deployed (This isn't Croke park) so all the rifles will need to have lock out plates installed so no burst fire or full capable.

FACT........................ Donald Trump.................dead man walking. (It's a political phrase.... militarily we would just keep shooting the fcuker).

Last edited:
Who issues the ROE for the NG; state or federal? As a comparison, I don't recall the resort to deadly force by the police in widespread rioting and looting in London in 2011.

'As tensions reached fever pitch, Mr Trump took to Twitter to respond, also taking a swipe at “the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey”.

“I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right,” he posted.

“These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you! “

'Minnesota’s Governor Tim Walz has already called in the National Guard, following widespread looting, the destruction of vehicles and private property, multiple blazes and instances of violence.'

Unless activated by the Feds, the Guard will fall under control of the State Governor. The AG will set the ROE.

If you hit Donald Trump with a 14 lb hammer...... there is a 50/50 chance of his IQ going up.

Has ANYTHING he has said, tweeted or done in the last month been even approaching sanity.... but demonstrated his personal desire to do a runner in the opposite direction?

Zapod Beeblebrox was a better President.
Just the last month? JUST the last month? Really? o_O

"Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you! “

Trump is like a fictional mad US President in a very bad and unbelievable airport novel.

"Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you! “

Trump is like a fictional mad US President in a very bad and unbelievable airport novel.
He is feeding his Deplorable fanbase, a disturbing number of which want to destroy the United States in favour of some Mad Max anarchy fantasy where the strong and heavily armed prosper, and the uppity nigra and unarmed soft Liberal cucks are dominated by manly White Christian men with the guns the Constitution allows them to carry.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
He is feeding his Deplorable fanbase, a disturbing number of which want to destroy the United States in favour of some Mad Max anarchy fantasy where the strong and heavily armed prosper, and the uppity nigra and unarmed soft Liberal cucks are dominated by manly White Christian men with the guns the Constitution allows them to carry.
You left out while simultaneously bursting into tears and protesting when they are told they have to play indoors today

It's interesting that those of his supporters who're so strong in support of States' Rights are silent whenever the betangoed one threatens to usurp States' Rights.

D

Deleted 164106

You left out while simultaneously bursting into tears and protesting when they are told they have to play indoors today
Don't forget Whooping and touching each other's bottoms when a Christian Bakery chooses not to serve someone, because they want a homosexual-themed cake, but crying and threatening insurrection when a shop tells them not to come in without a mask on.

Unless activated by the Feds, the Guard will fall under control of the State Governor. The AG will set the ROE.
Wow, 2020 USA, If the looting starts, the Shooting starts.

I bet you are itching to get some trigger time!

29,553 fatalities divided by 374,672 cases equals 7.8 percent... I might be missing something but even NY with their incompetent governor managed to keep it under ten percent...
Try fatalies by population. As I said, you are ******* dumb at times.

Try fatalies by population. As I said, you are ******* dumb at times.

313 vs 558 in the deaths per million.

So thick as I am. You are trying to compare a country with a population of 330 million against a country with a population of 68 million.

313 vs 558 in the deaths per million.

So thick as I am. You are trying to compare a country with a population of 330 million against a country with a population of 68 million.
Yes you are thick. We were comparing New York State.

Now **** off onto ignore.

Latest Threads