The Trump Presidency...

Trump got the hump when Twitter fact checked him over a tweet claiming mail in votes would be open to fraud, he's only mentioned Democrat states in spite of many Republican states using the same system. Personally I'd suggest he's setting the ground for a stolen election narrative.

He also said that social media is stifling Conservative voices, did he mean these conservative voices

Twitter removed their caveat today

BigT

LE
Twitter removed their caveat today

Trumps tweet stated that the Governor of California was sending out mail in ballots to millions of Californians, was that tweet factually correct.

Voter fraud is one of Trumps go to whines, you may remember back in 2017 he set up a commission to investigate voter fraud, do remember the result.

Trumps tweet stated that the Governor of California was sending out mail in ballots to millions of Californians, was that tweet factually correct.

Voter fraud is one of Trumps go to whines, you may remember back in 2017 he set up a commission to investigate voter fraud, do remember the result.
Argue with Twitter, they decided to remove it and said it wasnt correct to do

Rage on like Bugsy

Don’t remember? Something like only two frauds found, both voted for Trump.

"When the looting starts, the shooting starts". Not normally a fan of Trump but that and the National Guard deployment behind it worked for me.

"When the looting starts, the shooting starts". Not normally a fan of Trump but that and the National Guard deployment behind it worked for me.
Who issues the ROE for the NG; state or federal? As a comparison, I don't recall the resort to deadly force by the police in widespread rioting and looting in London in 2011.

'As tensions reached fever pitch, Mr Trump took to Twitter to respond, also taking a swipe at “the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey”.

“I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right,” he posted.

“These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you! “

'Minnesota’s Governor Tim Walz has already called in the National Guard, following widespread looting, the destruction of vehicles and private property, multiple blazes and instances of violence.'

Last edited:
Don’t remember? Something like only two frauds found, both voted for Trump.
Do you know what the methodology of their investigation?
As I understand it small scale voter fraud is harder to detect (Mom and Pop posting off the mail ballot papers, but not posting Grannies or the kids because they voted for a different party).
There is also the risk of residents who are not eligible to vote ending up on the electoral register, it would then be up to the individual to self regulate if they vote or not.

The Washington Post did a good article on it the other day, looking at other potential problems with mail voting.

Has ANYTHING he has said, tweeted or done in the last month been even approaching sanity.... but demonstrated his personal desire to do a runner in the opposite direction?

Zapod Beeblebrox was a better President.

Last edited:
Who issues the ROE for the NG; state or federal? As a comparison, I don't recall the resort to deadly force by the police in widespread rioting and looting in London in 2011.

'As tensions reached fever pitch, Mr Trump took to Twitter to respond, also taking a swipe at “the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey”.

“I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right,” he posted.

“These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you! “

'Minnesota’s Governor Tim Walz has already called in the National Guard, following widespread looting, the destruction of vehicles and private property, multiple blazes and instances of violence.'

NG are all state based so I presume the state unless reins required from another state then I guess it would be on the President.

Oooh for Twitter to suspend his account........ which the evil Democrats stop from doing as they don't want Trump to be seen it a "good light" AKA Silent.

That would bring a wry smile to my face.
As opposed too "Fox and one less friend" in the morning?

Next he will have to hand write a sternly opinionated letter to the Editor of the Washington Post....the second coming of the Lord will occur before he masters all the skills to achieve that task.

And his children and DNA testing.... I suggest they do it ASAP, one of them might have got lucky.

Last edited:

Latest Threads