The Trump Presidency...

It can’t be that bad. If Soju, Shine, and Fireball haven’t caused permanent damage, I am sure I can cope.
Your assessment may be disputed by others on this site.

Add that to the list of gems as well. I still think Soju was worse.
Never tried any of them, and haven't even heard of the moonshine you're naming. Then, there was Jeremiah Weed...

Never tried any of them, and haven't even heard of the moonshine you're naming. Then, there was Jeremiah Weed...
I have had the pleasure of having genuine shine, when hunting with the FIL. Those people are “country”. So it ain’t the regulated store bought stuff.

I don’t touch the products from Jeremiah Weed.

If anything I am looking at the Kaiyo Peated Mizunara Oak, and some William Wolf Pecan flavored whisky.

I have had the pleasure of having genuine shine, when hunting with the FIL. Those people are “country”. So it ain’t the regulated store bought stuff.
Plenty of illegal stills hidden away in the woods over here. You have to know people who know people, but that shit will put hair on your eyeballs.

BigT

LE
Meanwhile Grofaz wants to stop free speech to preserve err free speech
It's the beeb so you know facts may vary from reality.
Trump got the hump when Twitter fact checked him over a tweet claiming mail in votes would be open to fraud, he's only mentioned Democrat states in spite of many Republican states using the same system. Personally I'd suggest he's setting the ground for a stolen election narrative.

He also said that social media is stifling Conservative voices, did he mean these conservative voices

Trump got the hump when Twitter fact checked him over a tweet claiming mail in votes would be open to fraud, he's only mentioned Democrat states in spite of many Republican states using the same system. Personally I'd suggest he's setting the ground for a stolen election narrative.

He also said that social media is stifling Conservative voices, did he mean these conservative voices

Perhaps it's worth mentioning that Donny voted by mail.

Latest Threads