The Trump Presidency...

Bit offensive don’t you think. Whilst you may not like Trump’s base, off colour remarks about their potential demise does not make you an endearing person.
I have this argument with the Mrs - whilst I despise Trump, she hates him & often wishes him dead. My opinion is that I would like him to just fade into obscurity, and lose his massive wealth.

It sounds to me like the removal of the denisons of Deadshit County from the gene pool would be an enhancement to humankind. Interesting that you have an observation for that article, but not the one above it.
But what have they personally done to you?

Ford was known as more than just an Anti Semite. He did leave a lasting impact on American history. Of which he can get credit for, without condoning him for being a man of his times. As I am sure the U.K. had many people who shared the same mindset a century ago.

But what have they personally done to you?

Ford was known as more than just an Anti Semite. He did leave a lasting impact on American history. Of which he can get credit for, without condoning him for being a man of his times. As I am sure the U.K. had many people who shared the same mindset a century ago.
There you go, have a gold star for whataboutery. The phrase 'good bloodlines', used this week by your president, obviously doesn't trouble you.

istockphoto-173828644-170667a.jpg

At least now we can watch the new white house press secretary absolutely owning the media
Stop, I fear my sides have split from laughter. You write some crap at times but you really are taking the piss with that one, McEnemy was hired to be a shill for trump and that's it, the only people getting 'owned' are supporters of the orange maniac.

I also don’t wish death and despair upon the lefties of the world either.
I wasn't condoning it either, Americans are no different than any other Western Country, we all share the Good the Bad & the Ugly within our borders.

I wasn't condoning it either, Americans are no different than any other Western Country, we all share the Good the Bad & the Ugly within our borders.
Which I can understand. You don't have to agree with them or their political philosophies and ideologies. But using voting patterns as a means to justify the dislike to the point of wishing them to keel over from the Rona is some Hitler/Stalin/Mao type thinking.

New slogan... forget MAGA..... its America still matters.... where matters means "making all the Trumps extremely rich s**ts"

I can't be bothered quoting the Trumpettes posts but the use of hydroxychloroquine has already been amply demonstrated in a number of studies. With the exception of one discredited French fraud none of these studies have shown any benefit.

There is a summary here:

Ignore the first bit about the crooked Frog and scan down to "The drip-drip-drip continues". It summarise the various reputable studies that have shown no efficacy for hydroxychloroquine in treating COVID19.

Have you tried Barium 19 meals? They will deliver a safe dose of radiation close to the affected area... will kill Covid-19 as obviously specifically designed for it..............several meals may need to be consumed, FDA approved..... unlike some medications.

That makes more sense than Trump and his Disneyland wanderings.

Last edited:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well....if bright green day-long shits is your bag...hey, live like you wanna live baby :)

I can't be bothered quoting the Trumpettes posts but the use of hydroxychloroquine has already been amply demonstrated in a number of studies. With the exception of one discredited French fraud none of these studies have shown any benefit.

There is a summary here:

Ignore the first bit about the crooked Frog and scan down to "The drip-drip-drip continues". It summarise the various reputable studies that have shown no efficacy for hydroxychloroquine in treating COVID19.
No, not treating it. But as a barrier medicine? trump isn't taking it because he has a nasty cough, but in probable vain hope it will stop him getting it, or the worse of it.

P.S Check the guardian newspaper which confirms the UK Government just spent 35 million quid on hydrochloriquine as a possible protection against covid-19.... How silly do the naysayers look sometimes.

Which I can understand. You don't have to agree with them or their political philosophies and ideologies. But using voting patterns as a means to justify the dislike to the point of wishing them to keel over from the Rona is some Hitler/Stalin/Mao type thinking.
Suicide by stupidity is Darwinian natural selection.

BigT

LE
P.S Check the guardian newspaper which confirms the UK Government just spent 35 million quid on hydrochloriquine as a possible protection against covid-19.... How silly do the naysayers look sometimes.
They also said that they already prescribe it for it's primary use and for other conditions like Lupus, it's one of a number of drugs they have stocked up on that are being looked at in regard to COVID-19 just in case but as they all have other uses they will be used regardless.

But if you actually look at the numbers, you might come to realise that the Deplorables are not the group getting hit the hardest, and you might save your tough words for say the Governor of New York.
Death by government negligence (as in NY's health system) is one thing; (potential) death by own-choice, deliberate, ostrich-like behaviour is another level of stupidity.

Latest Threads