The Trump Presidency...

Again for the obtuse he meets a hell of a lot less people than an average US citizen does in their day. And now those he does meet are likely pre screened for the virus.
What are the numbers? I dont know if that's true - part of a politicians job is to meet people, and those that he meets are usually in the same sphere with "meet people" on their job description. I know that I (office job in London) will meet/ closely interact on a daily basis with fewer people than DT does.

Hopefully, they'll have been screened, but who's to say they haven't caught CV19 since their screening?

What are the numbers? I dont know if that's true - part of a politicians job is to meet people, and those that he meets are usually in the same sphere with "meet people" on their job description.

Hopefully, they'll have been screened, but who's to say they haven't caught CV19 since their screening?
And who knows how many people the people he meets have met who don't meet the orange god but are infected and pass their infection on to those who meet him. Who then pass it on to the bestest man who has ever lived before they develop any symptoms. Not that I'd want the geriatric incompetent idiot to catch it and die horribly you understand. Like many US citizens will be doing today. And tomorrow. And the day after. And the day after that...

'He shouldn't be talking that way': Prez Bone-Spurs rips ousted Navy captain
The president criticized Capt. Brett Crozier in harsh terms for a letter he wrote to Navy leaders notifying them of a spike in coronavirus cases among sailors on his carrier.
--------------------------------------------------------------​

The Commander in Clot of the Armed Forces {admitting the buck doesn't come anywhere near his desk} said
"I fully supported Crozier's removal, but I didn't make the decision."

The written alarms about a coronavirus outbreak aboard his aircraft carrier “looked terrible,” fatty said.
WTF? A commander tries to look after his crew and it looks BAD!!

The Master of the tremendous written & spoken word went on to say:

"The letter was a five-page letter from a captain, and the letter was all over the place," - "That's not appropriate." - “I thought it was terrible, what he did, to write a letter. I mean, this isn't a class on literature. This is a captain of a massive ship that's nuclear powered. And he shouldn't be talking that way in a letter,”
Said the idiot who couldn't write a letter to save his life or get through a five minute speech without rambling, babbling, and sniffing.

While thousands of Americans continue to die from the virus.

Chump’s re-election campaign suggests $$ donations will help Truppits forget the coronavirus and help to get an idiot re-elected.

Trump Campaign 2.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Talk about the stupidity of bad timing - this really takes the piss out of Americans.

{The actual letter can be found on-line easily}.

mcphee1948

War Hero
I don't know what to make of all this Trump-bashing. He may be obnoxious, ignorant and incompetent, but so are most politicians. And he is the democratically elected President of the USA.

Would Americans be prepared to overthrow him by staging some kind of coup?

I don't know what to make of all this Trump-bashing. He may be obnoxious, ignorant and incompetent, but so are most politicians. And he is the democratically elected President of the USA.

Would Americans be prepared to overthrow him by staging some kind of coup?
So just leave it alone then because an obnoxious, ignorant and incompetent fool, was elected President ?

Or is it OK if the free press keep pointing out his incompetence or should everyone just keep quiet and carry on?

As for staging a coup according to the Orange Numpty it's been tried twice already and failed, and don't forget Agent Orange did claim that this Pandemic was a hoax started by Democrats to overthrow his 'incompetent' self and Administration.

Hang on..... here's another headline for the Grifter file.

The company behind hydroxychloroquine, which Trump keeps pushing for coronavirus, once paid off at least a million dollars to Trump’s personal fixer.

Medical experts have said there’s little chance the drug can help most coronavirus victims and could be harmful.

President Donald Trump on Sunday once again touted the potential life-saving benefits of treating coronavirus patients with hydroxychloroquine, a powerful anti-malaria drug, despite a dearth of medical professionals or clinical evidence supporting his claims. It just so happens that one of the largest manufacturers of the drug, Novartis, previously paid Trump’s now-incarcerated former personal attorney Michael Cohen more than $1 million for healthcare policy insight following Trump’s election in 2016.

Hang on..... here's another headline for the Grifter file.

The company behind hydroxychloroquine, which Trump keeps pushing for coronavirus, once paid off at least a million dollars to Trump’s personal fixer.

Medical experts have said there’s little chance the drug can help most coronavirus victims and could be harmful.
FACT Check-

Even NY Democratic Governor Cuomo has agreed to provide it for trials

If I may ask, who are these medical experts you mention?

don't forget Agent Orange did claim that this Pandemic was a hoax started by Democrats to overthrow his 'incompetent' self and Administration.
Factcheck:

“Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.”

Factcheck:

“Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.”

Speaking for myself I don't like the man all that much but I do spend a fair bit of time researching the things he has supposedly said or done and I continually find that a lot of it is either mainstream media spun Bullshit or BS from social media sites.

Some folks go on about how gullible Trump supporters are and they will believe anything he says. Well the same is true of the Trump detractors when it comes to picking up on the spin put out by the msm as can be seen by a lot of the anti Trump posts on this thread.

If it suits a view of Trump it'll be believed and posted without any research being done.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Speaking for myself I don't like the man all that much but I do spend a fair bit of time researching the things he has supposedly said or done and I continually find that a lot of it is either mainstream media spun Bullshit or BS from social media sites.

Some folks go on about how gullible Trump supporters are and they will believe anything he says. Well the same is true of the Trump detractors when it comes to picking up on the spin put out by the msm as can be seen by a lot of the anti Trump posts on this thread.

If it suits a view of Trump it'll be believed and posted without any research being done.
Making a spectacular arse of himself at the moment, the Navy fiasco is yet another string to his bow of stupidity. No doubt the usual TDS sufferers will be frothing along presently.
"Trump targets WHO funding
Trump said the World Health Organization is "very China-centric" and accuses the global health body of making the wrong decisions about the initial coronavirus outbreak in China.
"We're going to put a hold on money spent to the WHO. We're going to put a very powerful hold on it and we're gonna see," said Trump.
He later modified his remarks to say he would look into ending funding.
The US gives $58m each year to the WHO.
"They seem to err always on the side of China... we will look at ending funding because you know they called it wrong."
And meanwhile back at the ranch.
"Trump said Democrats only asked to delay the Wisconsin election, "fifteen minutes" after he made his endorsement. He said this was the reason for the attempts to delay, and not "safety" concerns, as Democrats said.

He called postal ballots - which were curtailed by the Supreme Court - "corrupt", adding that "they're forgeries in many cases".

Wisconsin held in-person voting on Tuesday after Republicans blocked Democratic attempts to delay the election until June. After most polling sites closed, bottlenecks formed at remaining polling stations, and long queues of voters formed.

Wisconsin has reported 2,578 cases and 94 deaths, according to the Wisconsin Department of Health Services. Voting took place despite orders to stay-at-home due to coronavirus.

When asked if he will be responsible for any voters falling sick, Trump responds:
"Look all I did was endorse a candidate. I don't know anything about any lines."

To be honest, the thing that got me from the very start was that we repeatedly - ie. daily, from multiple sources, heard stories based on ‘Trump said xxxxxx’, but nearly every single time the story didn’t hold up - it was based on what Trump was ‘supposed’ to have meant, or what he inferred, or what he thought... like a team of magical mind readers had been employed to interpret every word in the way the press wanted to portray the story (and every time the most negative inference possible) - but it was hardly ever based on a direct quote of anything the man actually said.

BigT

LE
Factcheck:

He did say that concerns being raised about COVID-19 was the new hoax he also said when the weather warms up it will disappear, it's warmed up and yet here we are.

Obviously the rat up thread is referring to the many many times Trump and his propaganda news networks refute what Agent Orange has said despite video evidence of the idiot actually saying it.

But as they never watch or read anything negative or truthful about their glorious leader or anything that may upset their delicate minds they can truthfully claim idiot never said the things he said.

NINETEEN THOUSAND VERIFIED LIES
Yet the Truppits have never read or seen any of them.... and they say WE are deranged.

Obviously the rat up thread is referring to the many many times Trump and his propaganda news networks refute what Agent Orange has said despite video evidence of the idiot actually saying it.

But as they never watch or read anything negative or truthful about their glorious leader or anything that may upset their delicate minds they can truthfully claim idiot never said the things he said.

NINETEEN THOUSAND VERIFIED LIES
Yet the Truppits have never read or seen any of them.... and they say WE are deranged.

I am not now or have ever been a Trump supporter, all I'm doing is asking questions.

Again, who were the medical experts you referred to in your post # 34,628?

I am not now or have ever been a Trump supporter, all I'm doing is asking questions.

Again, who were the medical experts you referred to in your post # 34,628?
My post you quoted was a dig at Labrat.

I wish we had more people on this thread that would ask questions tbh.

Despite claims to the contrary I actually do carry out some research from multiple outlets before posting.
{and sometimes even before I post a total piss take}.

For the record, I hope there is a quick vaccine solution to this outbreak and it may well turn out that Trump is right, until then I shall remain skeptical.

There is a link within my earlier post to the story re the company who promoting the drug paying Trumps lawyer $1,000,000 for reasons unknown.

Dr Fauci himself downplayed hydroxychloroquine immediately after Trump mentioned it in one of his press conferences.

This aggregated website provides links to News outlets from both sides of the U.S main stream media and more importantly from around the world. If you scroll back the timeline to the date that Trump touted the drug and read the medical analysis the vast majority of them at that time do not make the same claim about the drug being a sure lifesaver.

Latest Threads