The Trump Presidency...

I see the septics are recommending that folks wear face masks. As announced by Dump. But he's not going to wear one.

Great leadership example there Dear Leader.

offog

LE
I see the septics are recommending that folks wear face masks. As announced by Dump. But he's not going to wear one.

Well he may have to meet other heads of state and it would be unseemly if he had a mask on. It has probably gone over his head that no one is meeting anyone at this time so his argument for not using a mask is pointless.

But he did say you could always use a scarf (shrug) some people will say, but I don't know (shrug) they could be right (hands out, shrug).

I think it was more this type.
Melania Trump Issues Pandemic Safety Advice Hoping That POTUS will Ignore it and use this one Instead.

1585996686356.png

Last edited:
Fox News stars now pretend they've never downplayed coronavirus. Full link

POSTED BY NORMAN WEISS
SATURDAY 4/04/20 AT 5:32AM EDT
TV TATTLE
Fox News stars now pretend they've never downplayed coronavirus.
The Chump base sucks it up as truth.

POSTED BY NORMAN WEISS
SATURDAY 4/04/20 AT 5:32AM EDT​
  • The Daily Beast
    "After spending weeks downplaying the deadly virus that now has nearly the entire U.S. under some form of lockdown, several Fox News stars are now attempting to gaslight viewers by claiming they sounded the alarms over the coronavirus all along while it was actually the media and Democrats who dismissed it," says Justin Baragona.

• "The network’s most-viewed primetime host Sean Hannity who loves the taste of orange willie has recently devoted much airtime to insisting he has “always taken the coronavirus seriously,” despite no less than a month ago suggesting the pandemic might be a 'deep state' plot to hurt the economy or, at another point, claiming concerns over the novel virus was a 'new hoax' designed to 'bludgeon' the fat Chump.

• Like many of his Fox colleagues, Hannity suddenly changed his tune late last month on the virus after President Donald Chump finally pivoted to treating it seriously.

• The Fox star and unofficial Chump adviser has since taken aim at Democrats and critics who have rightly called out his previous coverage, claiming that all along he was the one warning of the coming disaster while they were the ones turning a blind eye."

Today's Headlines
President Petty fires watchdog who triggered his impeachment. Full link Al-Jazeera
Michael Atkinson was the first to inform Congress about anonymous Ukraine complaint that led to Trump's impeachment.

In letters to legislators in August and September, Atkinson said he believed the complaint was "urgent" and "credible".

But the acting Director of National Intelligence at the time, Joseph Maguire, said he did not believe it met the definition of "urgent," and tried to withhold the complaint from Congress.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
America Is Hostage to the Stories President 'me, me, me' Wants to Tell About Himself.
The president doesn't care about reality. He only cares about the stories he wants to tell about himself.
by PHILIP ROTNER APRIL 4, 2020 5:25 AM Linky Poo

"In order to tell lies, one has to be playing on the field of truth and falsity. Trump isn’t. He appears to be indifferent to the commonly accepted notion of truth, not necessarily hostile to it. He is, to coin a word, a-truthful."

Trump plays on a different field: the field of narratives. His reality is whatever conforms with his preferred narrative. Everything else, he either refuses to believe, is unable to believe, or dismisses as fake.

But forget—just for a moment—about the dishonesty of Trump’s narrative and what it says about Trump’s character.

The real problem is that his false narrative shaped the actual, real-world action—or, more accurately, inaction—of the government in response to the crisis. And not just the federal government. Republican governors across the nation—not all of them, but enough to cost many, many lives—adopted Trump’s narrative and acted accordingly. As late as March 30, 15 states had issued neither stay-at-home orders nor ordered the closure of non-essential businesses.

All 15 have Republican governors.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMID CRITICAL SUPPLY SHORTAGE, FEMA IS SPENDING MILLIONS TO PROTECT PRESIDENT "I'll Never Have Time to Play Golf" PROPERTIES
Alex Emmons April 4 2020, 5:00 a.m. Full link

THE FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY has provided less than 10 percent of the N95 masks requested by officials in five states and the District of Columbia, according to documents released Thursday by the House Oversight Committee. FEMA also told the committee that the Strategic National Stockpile had only 9,500 remaining ventilators — far short of what will likely be needed to treat a growing number of coronavirus patients.

Yet every year since 2017, The GOP Congress has directed FEMA to set aside $41 million of its budget to offset the extraordinary costs of providing security for President Donald Grifter’s properties. The “Presidential Residence Assistant Protection Grants” were most recently funded by Congress in an appropriations package in December.

Fox News stars now pretend they've never downplayed coronavirus. Full link

POSTED BY NORMAN WEISS
SATURDAY 4/04/20 AT 5:32AM EDT
TV TATTLE
Fox News stars now pretend they've never downplayed coronavirus.
The Chump base sucks it up as truth.

POSTED BY NORMAN WEISS
SATURDAY 4/04/20 AT 5:32AM EDT​
  • The Daily Beast
    "After spending weeks downplaying the deadly virus that now has nearly the entire U.S. under some form of lockdown, several Fox News stars are now attempting to gaslight viewers by claiming they sounded the alarms over the coronavirus all along while it was actually the media and Democrats who dismissed it," says Justin Baragona.

• "The network’s most-viewed primetime host Sean Hannity who loves the taste of orange willie has recently devoted much airtime to insisting he has “always taken the coronavirus seriously,” despite no less than a month ago suggesting the pandemic might be a 'deep state' plot to hurt the economy or, at another point, claiming concerns over the novel virus was a 'new hoax' designed to 'bludgeon' the fat Chump.

• Like many of his Fox colleagues, Hannity suddenly changed his tune late last month on the virus after President Donald Chump finally pivoted to treating it seriously.

• The Fox star and unofficial Chump adviser has since taken aim at Democrats and critics who have rightly called out his previous coverage, claiming that all along he was the one warning of the coming disaster while they were the ones turning a blind eye."
War is peace. Slavery is freedom. etc.

offog

LE
Ho dear, this is not going to go down well in some parts.
"These are extraordinary times and New York needs the help," he tweeted.

Mr Cuomo also thanked the Chinese government for donating 1,000 ventilators, due to arrive at New York City's JFK airport later on Saturday.

"This is a big deal and it's going to make a significant difference for us," he said.
Will there be calls of treason and hang him. Probably not from those in NY. Will someone ensure that they are held up at the customs check?

According to fatty's favourite polling people the mong has dropped NINE POINTS in a WEEK
1586019384613.png

DOJ Inspector General Slams Trump For Firing Intelligence Community Inspector General
by Colin Kalmbacher | 10:42 am, April 4th, 2020

Horowitz’s missive, put out on official U.S. government stationary, is an unprecedented defense of his recently-fired colleague, now-former intelligence community inspector general Michael Atkinson, who oversaw the whistleblower complaint that eventually led to the the 45th president’s historic impeachment late last year.

“Inspector General Atkinson is known throughout the Inspector General community for his integrity, professionalism, and commitment to the rule of law and independent oversight,” Horowitz’s statement begins. “This includes his actions in handling the Ukraine whistleblower complaint.

Chumps Letter:
As is the case with regard to other positions where I, as an orange president, have the power of appointment, without taking any advice or consent from the Senate because I know best, it is vital that I have appointees serving as inspectors general that suck up to me and cover up my stupidity',” Trump wrote. “That is no longer the case with regard to this inspector general.”

Showing again that he's a friend of business, but not those who work in it.

'The Trump administration has quietly issued new guidance that will exempt many small businesses from having to provide some workers with paid leave during the coronavirus pandemic.

'The Department of Labor issued a temporary rule Wednesday that effectively exempted businesses with fewer than 50 workers from being required to provide 12 weeks of paid leave for workers whose children are suddenly at home from school or child care under the coronavirus stimulus package signed by President Donald Trump.'

I have no idea what the bigly man is trying to convey, but I'm sure @labrat and @Robbo72 can interpret his heroic and logical utterances.

"We’ve got to get this country open,” Mr Trump said. “This country was not designed to be closed.” He repeated the sentiments again later in the briefing saying: "We've got to get back, and get back soon. It’s just an incredible situation. There’s never been anything like this," Trump said opening the briefing. The federal government is currently working to build temporary field hospitals in New York, Texas and Louisiana to assist with the skyrocketing number of cases across the country.

“This will be probably the toughest week, between this week and next week, and there will be a lot of death, unfortunately. But a lot less death than if this wasn’t done, but there will be death. We’re looking for an obvious focus and the hardest-hit regions. Some of them are obvious and some are not so obvious. They spring up, they hit you like you got hit by a club. An area that wasn’t at all bothered – you look at what’s going on in New Jersey, the governor is doing an excellent job by the way – but how that sprang up.

“Every decision we’re making is made to save lives. It’s really our sole consideration. We want to save lives. We want as few lives lost as possible.”

I have no idea what the bigly man is trying to convey, but I'm sure @labrat and @Robbo72 can interpret his heroic and logical utterances.

"We’ve got to get this country open,” Mr Trump said. “This country was not designed to be closed.” He repeated the sentiments again later in the briefing saying: "We've got to get back, and get back soon. It’s just an incredible situation. There’s never been anything like this," Trump said opening the briefing. The federal government is currently working to build temporary field hospitals in New York, Texas and Louisiana to assist with the skyrocketing number of cases across the country.

“This will be probably the toughest week, between this week and next week, and there will be a lot of death, unfortunately. But a lot less death than if this wasn’t done, but there will be death. We’re looking for an obvious focus and the hardest-hit regions. Some of them are obvious and some are not so obvious. They spring up, they hit you like you got hit by a club. An area that wasn’t at all bothered – you look at what’s going on in New Jersey, the governor is doing an excellent job by the way – but how that sprang up.

“Every decision we’re making is made to save lives. It’s really our sole consideration. We want to save lives. We want as few lives lost as possible.”

The longer the country is on lockdown, the worse the recovery will be.

We are living history, and it is an all hands on deck scenario.

People will die, it is inevitable and we as a society need to accept that fact. The hardest hit areas will get priority on supplies. The Government will not try to needlessly waste lives.

God Bless America.

The longer the country is on lockdown, the worse the recovery will be.

We are living history, and it is an all hands on deck scenario.

People will die, it is inevitable and we as a society need to accept that fact. The hardest hit areas will get priority on supplies. The Government will not try to needlessly waste lives.

God Bless America.
Wow, did you go to the bigly book of cliches for that?

If trump wore one you would whine about that as well. big difference walking down 34th street in Manhattan and working in the oval office when it comes to exposure

If trump wore one you would whine about that as well. big difference walking down 34th street in Manhattan and working in the oval office when it comes to exposure
I don't think I would. Ever heard of "leading by example". Particularly noteworthy in the orange one's case as several people around him have been infected.

I don't think I would. Ever heard of "leading by example". Particularly noteworthy in the orange one's case as several people around him have been infected.
Oh Bullshit you guys whine about everything he does or doesnt do. Admit it, you guys are Obsessed with him like a stalker girlfriend.
Again for the obtuse he meets a hell of a lot less people than an average US citizen does in their day. And now those he does meet are likely pre screened for the virus.

But hey whine away snowflake

BigT

LE
Oh Bullshit you guys whine about everything he does or doesnt do. Admit it, you guys are Obsessed with him like a stalker girlfriend.
Again for the obtuse he meets a hell of a lot less people than an average US citizen does in their day. And now those he does meet are likely pre screened for the virus.

But hey whine away snowflake
While insisting you didn't vote for him you have your head up his arse like there a party going on up there.

While insisting you didn't vote for him you have your head up his arse like there a party going on up there.
Oh Look civvyscums boifriend is here to defend her. Why dont you feck off turdblossom?

Latest Threads