The Trump Presidency...

Fox News’ Brit Hume: It’s ‘Entirely Reasonable’ the Elderly Would Want to Die to Save Economy

Lindsey Ellefson
The Wrap•March 25, 2020

Well, I'm astonished. Who knew such selfless behaviour existed?
Perhaps a certain permatanned 73 year old with ludicrous hair would be willing to demonstrate his willingness to die for his economy?
Lead from the front, and all that.

Last edited:

Ritch

LE
Fox News’ Brit Hume: It’s ‘Entirely Reasonable’ the Elderly Would Want to Die to Save Economy

Lindsey Ellefson
The Wrap•March 25, 2020

Well, I'm astonished. Who knew such selfless behaviour existed?
Fox News. Home of the mentalists.

Not relevant...... apart from how trump man manages the White House.... FIFO.

Last edited:
It's a nothing burger really. H&M publicly stated that they would be paying for their own security after they left the royal household, they neither asked nor expected Canada or the U.S to pay for their security.
So Trump is only reiterating H&M's statement that they must pick up the security tab to his American audience who might have missed the original H&M statement?

I don't like the Don, but the left is becoming more and more like a parody of 1984. Hating and criticising him for no reason other than for the crime of being Trump.

"The horrible thing about the Two Minutes Hate was not that one was obliged to act a part, but, on the contrary, that it was impossible to avoid joining in. Within thirty seconds any pretence was always unnecessary. A hideous ecstasy of fear and vindictiveness, a desire to kill, to torture, to smash faces in with a sledge-hammer, seemed to flow through the whole group of people like an electric current, turning one even against one's will into a grimacing, screaming lunatic."

So Trump is only reiterating H&M's statement that they must pick up the security tab to his American audience who might have missed the original H&M statement?

I don't like the Don, but the left is becoming more and more like a parody of 1984. Hating and criticising him for no reason other than for the crime of being Trump.

"The horrible thing about the Two Minutes Hate was not that one was obliged to act a part, but, on the contrary, that it was impossible to avoid joining in. Within thirty seconds any pretence was always unnecessary. A hideous ecstasy of fear and vindictiveness, a desire to kill, to torture, to smash faces in with a sledge-hammer, seemed to flow through the whole group of people like an electric current, turning one even against one's will into a grimacing, screaming lunatic."
Leader of the free world..... Donald J Trump........

In other news "Trump mocked for something he promised to deliver" say the truppits.

“Are there worries about a pandemic?” a reporter asked Trump in late January. “No, not at all,” he said, “we have it totally under control.” He repeated the message for weeks, as the caseload grew at home and abroad. “We’re going down, not up,” he said in late February, predicting once again that “it’s going to disappear … it’s like a miracle.” It would disappear by April, he said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump has found a new marketing plan just in time for the November elections. If <200,000 Americans die on his watch, he can and will invent a new narrative about why 'only he' could have done this, boast, brag, pat himself on the back, and post multitudes of twatter twits congratulating himself in the 3rd person, of having saved 2 million—the MAGA hat wearers are applauding him for signing a $2 trillion stimulus bill, even though Obama’s comparatively modest $831 billion stimulus was tarred-and-feathered by Republicans as the new communism - many Americans with DTS will see him as a hero.

Executive Order 3132020
1585676525093.png

To the Greenies total horror H & M flew via private jet to LA -- that seems to be the only comment from Canada
Do as I say, not as I do. Talking of someone talking crap - I thought Megan wasn't living in the U.S while Trump was POTUS?

Perhaps a certain permatanned 73 year old with ludicrous hair would be willing to demonstrate his willingness to die for his economy?
Lead from the front, and all that.
As long as he holds hands with Bolshevik Bernie, Malarkey Joe and tongue kisses Hillary at the same time

As long as he holds hands with Bolshevik Bernie, Malarkey Joe and tongue kisses Hillary at the same time
They aren't talking about laying down their senior citizens lives for the greater good of the shareholders.

Have lots of big burly doctors come up to Dump crying and thanking him for all he's done yet? As is standard in the fantasyland of his mind.

Aaah....................... remember the old days when we had a a mentally challenged person in charge....

Only way I can see why 30% of the US think Trump is a sane person.

Last edited:
Could have been MUCH worse

Hillary Rodham Clinton... with full control of US Nukes
Sorry, you could have picked a homeless person off the street to be President, and they would have done a better job than Trump.

Aaah....................... remember the old days when we had a a mentally challenged person in charge....
Eamon de Valera?
Sorry, you could have picked a homeless person off the street to be President, and they would have done a better job than Trump.
Sorry you're talking from your rectum yet again, bugsy lite

Mans a blindingly obviously fcuktard , was 4 years ago. your IQ has to be lower than his to consider him wise.

Last edited:

Latest Threads