The Trump Presidency...

Funbaby

Old-Salt
Then, Facebook donated shy of 800,000 N95 masks that it claims were being held for "wildlfires"
Oh how nice you might say, what you should be asking is what the CCP loving Zuckerberg social media company was doing stockpiling so much, apart from the fact these masks are useless against smoke and fire
I suspect, the USG think the same.

Use google and have fun, you have plenty of time now.

The 2018 fires in Northern California turned the San Francisco Bay Area into Mordor for two weeks ; people couldn’t go outdoors without N95 masks.

Given that pretty much every single company in the area has a stash of emergency supplies cos earthquakes, it’s not unreasonable for a company of Facebook’s size to have a sizable supply on hand.

For reference, the last place I worked at had about 500 people on site and the emergency supplies filled 4 shipping containers.

More apparent evidence of Trump's fixation with transactional relationships; 'if you don't treat me right I have no responsibility to you or US citizens as Head of State' attitude, and apparent deployment of crystal balls for prescient decision-making.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday appeared to condition giving federal aid to states battling the coronavirus outbreak if they "treat us well." Trump spoke about providing critical support, like building new hospitals and supplying ventilators, to states hit hard by the spread of the virus during a Fox News town hall on Tuesday. "It's a two-way street," Trump said about discussions he has had with governors about providing them with federal aid. "They have to treat us well also, they can't say 'Oh gee, we should get this, we should get that,'" he said. "We're doing a great job."

Trump said New York was an example of how the federal government has put forward resources to support states in their coronavirus efforts. "We're literally building hospitals and medical centers," he said. "And then I hear that there's a problem with ventilators — well, we sent them ventilators, and they could have had 15 or 16,000, all they had to do was order them two years ago. But they decided not to do it."

Oh dear hands up, although your link does not work (server not found, I found a CDC one that does.

I made an observation and you jump all over it like its a conspiracy, I made an observation that facebook were quick to produce when threats were made, I stand by that. Regardless of whether N95 can improve survivability for people or not, google also produces links to local CA papers that contest the suitability.

My assumption was after fighting Alberta wildfires (circa 1997) in green kit, shovels, and respirators, I know damn well you can't operate in that environment, even in full-face let alone a paper N95 with zero eye protection

Face masks aside, why does CNN and Bloomberg omit footage that contradicts the stories they push regarding possible treatment for CV, got an answer for that?

Wow, What a player, you are Owen jones and I claim my tenner.

Chinese people do not bother me, nor have they ever, the CCP does, communists do.
Ahhh hang on, You are not by chance using the race card to excuse a dictatorship lying to the world and causing the biggest pandemic of a generation are you?
Next thing you will be accusing me of being racist because I attack the CCP, won't you.
Go on, admit it, you take the CCP salami.

It's funny because CNN were caught using the exact same race-baiting tactic, among others.

And on that basis and that tactic, I might as well accuse you of being a kiddie sniffer, I bet you watch Jim-l-fix it reruns to ignite your childhood aspirations, I bet Anderson "The Jennifer" Cooper fuels your **** sessions doesn't he, What about Hillary, I bet you knocked a few out over her getting her hands wet, Or Uncle Joe Biden, the "sniffer in chief", you get jealous when he has his hands all over kids in front of the TV cameras, Yeah, your type is well known.

Now, go and lick some glass, your quarantine windows are steaming up.
Point of interest.
With all that XRW conspiracy madness and factual inaccuracy crammed into your head, doesn't it got very hot wearing that tinfoil hat?

Well, we all know a lot of 'Muricans, QED particularly some of whom haunt this site, fall into that category.
Indeed. I get that some may want to get hold of and use malaria treatment after erroneously being told it may work, but to for some reason then use Koi carp treatment is a bit dim.

Indeed. I get that some may want to get hold of and use malaria treatment after erroneously being told it may work, but to for some reason then use Koi carp treatment is a bit dim.
I see the RWM are screaming fake news by the LWM because Chump didn't 'actually' tell idiot fcuknuts and his wife to take the fish chemicals. Well obviously orange face didn't actually mention them by name but Doctor Donald J. Dunce did plant the germ of a stupid idea into their heads.

As i’m Meant to be working, this is too long and article to have read through completely, but what did catch my eye was the Pyongyang on the Potomac characterisation of Trump’s need to be praised, just like the great leader. Made oi chuckle.

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
Trump or as he is known in the USA - God, says the USA will be free of CV19 by Easter.
If not it will be the lies of the media that has stopped this happening!

And this man has his finger on the nuke launch codes too!

Trump-Owned Companies Banned From Virus Aid in Stimulus Bill
The $2 trillion stimulus plan agreed to by White House and Senate leaders would ban any company controlled by President Donald Trump or his children from receiving loans or investments from Treasury programs.

According to a summary circulated by the office of Democratic leader Chuck Schumer, businesses owned by the president, vice president, members of Congress or heads of executive departments would be excluded from receiving that aid. The block also would also extend to companies controlled by their children, spouses or in-laws.

Trump broke with the practice of previous presidents who either divested assets that could cause conflicts of interest or put those assets in blind trusts. Instead, Trump transferred his assets to a revocable trust administered by his elder son, Donald Trump Jr., and Allen Weisselberg, the chief financial officer of the Trump Organization. Several Trump-branded properties have been affected by the virus-induced demand crash, as well as state and local restrictions on going out in public.

The package, agreed to early Wednesday morning, would roll out billions in assistance for companies and states and cities, checks to most Americans and loans to small businesses to maintain payroll. The Senate is expected to vote later Wednesday on the measure.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Dems are getting blamed for the delay but at least they were trying to protect the tax payer about who got money, how it could be used, how it had to be re-payed, and probably more importantly removing the clause that said the 'administration' would have full oversight about the businesses that could receive $$'s.

Point of interest.
With all that XRW conspiracy madness and factual inaccuracy crammed into your head, doesn't it got very hot wearing that tinfoil hat?
Oh lord, Why don't you try and answer my proof about CNN/Bloomberg's blatant omission, I provided clear evidence, no conspiracy there I am not the one posting CCP propaganda telling everyone not to bother becasue it fits a narrative, claiming some shithole health authority had problems with Hydochloroquine.

Have you got some OMB news to disprove this revelation, or are you moving it to the back pages like CNN will to save face.

And that was 3 days ago FFS.

You see, Doctor, At a time like this there should be nothing sidelined, and especially politically fuelled, people are dying.
TDS will likely kill more people than COVID will when we in the UK have people spreading leftwing "conspiracy theories" like this...

Goop expert claims coronavirus doesn't exist and deaths are caused by fear

Yes, it's a thing, I had friends posting this shite. I suppose your silent on this...not enough OMB to fuel your blatant hatred.

I put my hands up to the N95 assertion, now you are doubling down on frothy finger pointer accusing me (and likely others) of being XRW. Because...it's all you ******* have.

Me calling out against totalitarian dictatorships and their media shills (along with people posting the tripe)does not make me a Mein Kampf reading cvnt...thankfully you are a symptom of an evaporating problem soon to become a forgotten odious fart in history.

Trump 2020 big man :rofl:

Trump-Owned Companies Banned From Virus Aid in Stimulus Bill
The $2 trillion stimulus plan agreed to by White House and Senate leaders would ban any company controlled by President Donald Trump or his children from receiving loans or investments from Treasury programs.

According to a summary circulated by the office of Democratic leader Chuck Schumer, businesses owned by the president, vice president, members of Congress or heads of executive departments would be excluded from receiving that aid. The block also would also extend to companies controlled by their children, spouses or in-laws.

Trump broke with the practice of previous presidents who either divested assets that could cause conflicts of interest or put those assets in blind trusts. Instead, Trump transferred his assets to a revocable trust administered by his elder son, Donald Trump Jr., and Allen Weisselberg, the chief financial officer of the Trump Organization. Several Trump-branded properties have been affected by the virus-induced demand crash, as well as state and local restrictions on going out in public.

The package, agreed to early Wednesday morning, would roll out billions in assistance for companies and states and cities, checks to most Americans and loans to small businesses to maintain payroll. The Senate is expected to vote later Wednesday on the measure.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Dems are getting blamed for the delay but at least they were trying to protect the tax payer about who got money, how it could be used, how it had to be re-payed, and probably more importantly removing the clause that said the 'administration' would have full oversight about the businesses that could receive $$'s.
RUSSIAN BOT ALERT
Void of links as per usual.

Allow me,

EDIT: What you need to know about the $2 trillion stimulus bill

Last edited:
OMG, did Trump really say that Covid-19 was Democrat hoax?

***autistic TDS screeching***

I can't wait to see Trump's campaign videos, His ammo dump must be overflowing.

Joe Biden is like an old man who has 20 web browser tabs open and can't figure out where the music is coming from.

whoop, two weeks old...

Last edited:
1585205841526.png

OMG, did Trump really say that Covid-19 was Democrat hoax?

***autistic TDS screeching***

I can't wait to see Trump's campaign videos, His ammo dump must be overflowing.

Joe Biden is like an old man who has 20 web browser tabs open and can't figure out where the music is coming from.

whoop, two weeks old...

I see some false narratives just keep popping up no matter how many times they're shot down.

Oh lord, Why don't you try and answer my proof about CNN/Bloomberg's blatant omission, I provided clear evidence, no conspiracy there I am not the one posting CCP propaganda telling everyone not to bother becasue it fits a narrative, claiming some shithole health authority had problems with Hydochloroquine.

Have you got some OMB news to disprove this revelation, or are you moving it to the back pages like CNN will to save face.

And that was 3 days ago FFS.

You see, Doctor, At a time like this there should be nothing sidelined, and especially politically fuelled, people are dying.
TDS will likely kill more people than COVID will when we in the UK have people spreading leftwing "conspiracy theories" like this...

Goop expert claims coronavirus doesn't exist and deaths are caused by fear

Yes, it's a thing, I had friends posting this shite. I suppose your silent on this...not enough OMB to fuel your blatant hatred.

I put my hands up to the N95 assertion, now you are doubling down on frothy finger pointer accusing me (and likely others) of being XRW. Because...it's all you ******* have.

Me calling out against totalitarian dictatorships and their media shills (along with people posting the tripe)does not make me a Mein Kampf reading cvnt...thankfully you are a symptom of an evaporating problem soon to become a forgotten odious fart in history.

Trump 2020 big man :rofl:
Missed the point, and not the one under your tin foil hat with MAGA written on it in crayon.
Like most of your assertions, the statement about the masks just isn''t true.
You need to examine WHERE you get your assertions from, and frankly, how much of it is bullshit.

Thirty seconds research outside the XRW echo chamber proves it.

What you call fact and truth just isn' t. Sorry, I know it's hard to realise your world picture is a paranoid delusion, but the Chinese are Communists in name only, Bloomberg isn't the face of an international Jewish conspiracy and CNN aren't beholden to the Illuminati, the Masons or the Elders of Zion.
(Jared Kushner, I wouldn't put money against him though...)

The other question is - Why is an absolutely unqualified (in every sense of the word) individual like Trump making statements on the value or otherwise of pharmaceutical and public health issues? Did he study either? No.
Does he defer to his experts (the ones he didn't have fired)?
No.
Which begs the question--Why do you support him, and on what grounds?

I know he considers himself some kind of instant expert on everything, with an infallible gut instinct and knows better than all the experts ( Very North Korean that.The CCP approves)
But, really?

And when some idiot takes him at face value and dies from taking his advice? Is the idiot to blame for taking his advice? (I note that you don't deny that someone died. You are behind the curve. Infowars are probably saying it was a Democrat crisis actor who pretended to die to damage Trump's ratings.)

I blame the idiot on the podium, speaking with the authority of his office on matters he simply has no concept of.

You blame CNN for reporting it, and the Chinese Communist Party, for, well, I don't really see where they fit in to your lunacy.

BigT

LE
People elected this bloke

Mr Culpepper got his information from the right wing streaming site One America News, I suspect Robbo will be familiar with them.

Missed the point, and not the one under your tin foil hat with MAGA written on it in crayon.
Like most of your assertions, the statement about the masks just isn''t true.
You need to examine WHERE you get your assertions from, and frankly, how much of it is bullshit.

Thirty seconds research outside the XRW echo chamber proves it.

What you call fact and truth just isn' t. Sorry, I know it's hard to realise your world picture is a paranoid delusion, but the Chinese are Communists in name only, Bloomberg isn't the face of an international Jewish conspiracy and CNN aren't beholden to the Illuminati, the Masons or the Elders of Zion.
(Jared Kushner, I wouldn't put money against him though...)

The other question is - Why is an absolutely unqualified (in every sense of the word) individual like Trump making statements on the value or otherwise of pharmaceutical and public health issues? Did he study either? No.
Does he defer to his experts (the ones he didn't have fired)?
No.
Which begs the question--Why do you support him, and on what grounds?

I know he considers himself some kind of instant expert on everything, with an infallible gut instinct and knows better than all the experts ( Very North Korean that.The CCP approves)
But, really?

And when some idiot takes him at face value and dies from taking his advice? Is the idiot to blame for taking his advice? (I note that you don't deny that someone died. You are behind the curve. Infowars are probably saying it was a Democrat crisis actor who pretended to die to damage Trump's ratings.)

I blame the idiot on the podium, speaking with the authority of his office on matters he simply has no concept of.

You blame CNN for reporting it, and the Chinese Communist Party, for, well, I don't really see where they fit in to your lunacy.
Holy shit,

Now you are just creating random bullshit...

but the Chinese are Communists in name only, Bloomberg isn't the face of an international Jewish conspiracy and CNN aren't beholden to the Illuminati, the Masons or the Elders of Zion.
WTF
Where did I say any of this, you complete tosspot
Maybe this is really your view, you shitstain of a political excuse.

I see what you are trying to do, Typical left-wing nut-job, Think trump is the anti-christ blah blah blah.
Pick a point of conversation and run with it to drill home a pack of lies, till you end up telling porkies yourself.

You are a joke, a liar and a failure. Now go and lick some handrails, toilet seats or take a cruise in the far east.
It might occur to you that a distinct set of individuals are using this crisis to attack people, the same people who peddled lies, disinformation, and derangement, chapter after chapter, year after year, with ZERO outcomes.

And you can't even question why.

TDS is real and you are the embodiment of it, I hope you have a happy easter, November isn't far if you last that long, you can witness the electorate put your brand of hatred and self-loathing to sleep once and for all by electing a man who took his country through Democrat lies, collusion, spying and I imagine just before November, treason will be added to that list, as well as a pandemic.

I believe I will be correct, enjoy your loathing you lying twat.

PS - I look forward to hammering your lies into silence and shame and Trump is making a **** out of you, year on year. Outcomes win.

The G7 teleconference on an international response to this pandemic didn't even get off the ground today because one of the national leaders insisted that COVID19 be referred to as the "Wuhan Virus" and threw his toys out of the pram when the rest wouldn't go along with it.

If you are having problems working out which leader scuppered it, then as a clue, up to today he has been referring to COVID as the "Chinese Virus". Presumably the few remaining adults in the WH gave him a hard time over this, especially as Asian types were being assaulted by his considerate and well balanced followers. Or possibly they were assaulted by professors of international law and moral philosophy from Harvard and Yale. Who knows.

Go on, take a wild stab in the dark as to who it was.