The Trump Presidency...

Let the yeah but and whaddabout begin
It's OK, they only based their panic selling (makes a change) on publicly available data.

Who knew that COVID 19 destroyed your integrity as well as your lungs. Even if you don't have it.

Probably invested the loot in bogrolls and face mask manufacturers.

Hiram J Shitkicker tries to make a killing out of hand sanitisers and gets all his goodies confiscated. Senator Cleatus X Moneybucket (R) mints it selling his shares.

One nation under god.

My arrse.

It's OK, they only based their panic selling (makes a change) on publicly available data.

Who knew that COVID 19 destroyed your integrity as well as your lungs. Even if you don't have it.

Probably invested the loot in bogrolls and face mask manufacturers.

Hiram J Shitkicker tries to make a killing out of hand sanitisers and gets all his goodies confiscated. Senator Cleatus X Moneybucket (R) mints it selling his shares.

One nation under god.

My arrse.
I would imagine those two Southern Senators are going to be in for a wild ride. The process will sort itself out, but they don't look to good at the moment.

Harks back to the old trope that all of our political scandals are sexual in nature and all of yours are financial.

I can hardly believe for a minute that the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee didn't think "fvck me, I gotta sell now".

Harks back to the old trope that all of our political scandals are sexual in nature and all of yours are financial.

I can hardly believe for a minute that the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee didn't think "fvck me, I gotta sell now".
I agree, he had insider information and used it to his benefit. Which whilst normally would be a slap on the wrist, is now a bit more damning.

Look, the swamp is clearly drained. Only a deep state agent could deny that.
Of course Trump defended the Insider Trading scumbags calling them terrific people and hard workers. I wouldn't be surprised in the least to hear of some shady stock market dealing done by the two idiot sons in the failing Trump Empire either.

Saving Private Cheeto x David Cox

The theme of today's White House Press briefing is "Changing the subject." Angry like a man with Jalapeno in his hemorrhoid cream. The Orange one makes a point of saying Chinese virus, yet again. Clearly, he's painting this as a Chinese failure. If it's China's fault, it can't be Donald Trump's fault. They did this to us!

The orange one is pulling out all the stops. How can he convince the American people he's not incompetent in the face of clear incompetence?

Trump is worried about Trump. Trump's committee is worried about Trump. The bowing and scraping is embarrassing, Thank you, oh lord of life. Thank you for allowing the sun to shine upon us unworthy mortals.

Trump doesn't talk about us, he talks about statistics and cases that no one could see coming and his Herculean efforts to save us from a pandemic that no one in the whole world saw coming.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well worth a read.

Trump Administration Considering Opening Obamacare Enrollment Amid Pandemic
As the administration backs a court fight to kill the Affordable Care Act, officials suddenly realize Americans need health insurance now. By Mary Papenfuss, HuffPost US Full link

1584879069636.png

At least nine states that run their own health insurance exchanges have already reopened Obamacare enrollment to uninsured residents so they can obtain coverage.

Ironically, GOP officials in 20 states — with the backing of Donald Trump {who continually denies it}— are currently fighting in court to kill Obamacare. The Supreme Court will hear the case, likely next term.

The Affordable Care Act was passed ten years ago.

That'll learn 'em for believing more Donnie dribbling.

'Health officials in Nigeria have issued a warning over chloroquine after they said three people in the country overdosed on the drug, in the wake of President Trump's comments about using it to treat coronavirus. A Lagos state official told CNN that three people were hospitalized in the city after taking the drug. Officials later issued a statement cautioning against using chloroquine for Covid-19 treatment.

'US President Donald Trump claimed at a White House briefing last week that the Food and Drug Administration had approved the "very powerful" drug chloroquine to treat coronavirus. "It's shown very encouraging -- very, very encouraging early results. And we're going to be able to make that drug available almost immediately. And that's where the FDA has been so great. They -- they've gone through the approval process; it's been approved. And they did it -- they took it down from many, many months to immediate. So we're going to be able to make that drug available by prescription or states," Trump said. He added: "Normally the FDA would take a long time to approve something like that, and it's -- it was approved very, very quickly and it's now approved, by prescription."

'However, the FDA after the briefing issued a statement saying it had not approved the drug for use against Covid-19 and is still studying its effectiveness against the disease.'

That'll learn 'em for believing more Donnie dribbling.

'Health officials in Nigeria have issued a warning over chloroquine after they said three people in the country overdosed on the drug, in the wake of President Trump's comments about using it to treat coronavirus. A Lagos state official told CNN that three people were hospitalized in the city after taking the drug. Officials later issued a statement cautioning against using chloroquine for Covid-19 treatment.

'US President Donald Trump claimed at a White House briefing last week that the Food and Drug Administration had approved the "very powerful" drug chloroquine to treat coronavirus. "It's shown very encouraging -- very, very encouraging early results. And we're going to be able to make that drug available almost immediately. And that's where the FDA has been so great. They -- they've gone through the approval process; it's been approved. And they did it -- they took it down from many, many months to immediate. So we're going to be able to make that drug available by prescription or states," Trump said. He added: "Normally the FDA would take a long time to approve something like that, and it's -- it was approved very, very quickly and it's now approved, by prescription."

'However, the FDA after the briefing issued a statement saying it had not approved the drug for use against Covid-19 and is still studying its effectiveness against the disease.'

err the source news was first reported by South China Morning Post, regurgitated by CNN, both mouthpieces of the CCP, who let this whole thing get out of control.

"three people in the country overdosed on the drug " ******* Nigeria, ******* top notch Nigerian health officials!, PMSL...are you for real. take a deep breath and think of whos health care system provides more life saving technology to the global industry (not China and not the ******* Nigerians), then think who has heavy chinese investment in their third world arsed country!

Jesus, you call the Americans thick at the same time as using Chinese backed propaganda to make a case.

Expecting projection of foreign interference by foreign interferers, get a grip.

This is a whole new level of TDS completely.

You are the only one dribbling here mate, trust me.

One thing is certain, the orange one's gross incompetence is going to get many hundreds, if not thousands, of septics killed over and above what would be the case if there was a grown up in charge and not a senile narcissist.

err the source news was first reported by South China Morning Post, regurgitated by CNN, both mouthpieces of the CCP, who let this whole thing get out of control.

"three people in the country overdosed on the drug " ******* Nigeria, ******* top notch Nigerian health officials!, PMSL...are you for real. take a deep breath and think of whos health care system provides more life saving technology to the global industry (not China and not the ******* Nigerians), then think who has heavy chinese investment in their third world arsed country!

Jesus, you call the Americans thick at the same time as using Chinese backed propaganda to make a case.

Expecting projection of foreign interference by foreign interferers, get a grip.

This is a whole new level of TDS completely.

You are the only one dribbling here mate, trust me.
I can't help but think the only dribbling here comes from your peculiar XRW mindset.

CNN is owned by WarnerMedia which is owned by AT&T and you are suggesting it is backed by the CCP and spews PRC propaganda..

Really.

You come across as unhinged.

I can't help but think the only dribbling here comes from your peculiar XRW mindset.

CNN is owned by WarnerMedia which is owned by AT&T and you are suggesting it is backed by the CCP and spews PRC propaganda..

Really.

You come across as unhinged.

XRW, Oh here we go,

Oh look, NYC governer saying exactly the opposite of the angle CNN were pushing with their SCMP/Nigerian propaganda hit piece...promoted on here by thick participants.

Oh how I laughed when I heard him, I had to screenshot it.

Capture.JPG

Listen to it on youtube: the screenshot was taken after 9.00min

and oh dear, it appears CNN and Bloomberg decided to cut that out, Doesn't take two brain cells to figure it out, although that may be difficult when people are infected with TDS.
Compare the above video to see how you are being manipulated.

Bloomberg:

Cuts off right before he talks about the drug.

CNN:

starts right after.

I could find many more examples from the last decade, CNN being the biggest culprit.
You claiming XRW, get a grip. XLW sympathizers would push that, wouldn't they.

Oh, here's a good one, in 24 hours too...
Barr went on TV last night saying that hoarding companies and price gougers would be getting a visit from the the door kickers-in-black.

Then, Facebook donated shy of 800,000 N95 masks that it claims were being held for "wildlfires"
Oh how nice you might say, what you should be asking is what the CCP loving Zuckerberg social media company was doing stockpiling so much, apart from the fact these masks are useless against smoke and fire
I suspect, the USG think the same.

Use google and have fun, you have plenty of time now.

Last edited:
XRW, Oh here we go,

Oh look, NYC governer saying exactly the opposite of the angle CNN were pushing with their SCMP/Nigerian propaganda hit piece...promoted on here by thick participants.

View attachment 459424

and oh dear, it appears CNN and Bloomberg decided to cut that out, Doesn't take two brain cells to figure it out, although that may be difficult when people are infected with TDS.

Bloomberg:

CNN:

starts right after.

I could find many more examples from the last decade, CNN being the biggest culprit.

Barr went on TV last night saying that hoarding companies and price gougers would be getting a visit from the the door kickers-in-black.

Then, Facebook donated shy of 800,000 N95 masks that it claims were being held for "wildlfires"
Oh how nice you might say, what you should be asking is what the CCP loving Zuckerberg social media company was doing stockpiling so much, apart from the fact these masks are useless against smoke and fire

Point of fact.
N95 masks are one of two types recommended by California public health as suitable for woodsmoke.
Clue: type in words "California, wildfires, face mask N95"
The CCP supporting Environmental Protection Agency recommend them. (when not being run by the Deep State, and being Federal agents)

Since California has regular wildfires, it would be irresponsible of Facebook NOT to have them for its staff.
So, apart from that simple fact that I found on Google in thirty seconds...

Damn, that actual fact stuff makes it so hard to be a conspiracy fan.

XRW, Oh here we go,

View attachment 459424

Bloomberg:

CNN:

starts right after.

There there dearie.

Why don't you take one of those little white pills the nice nursey gave you and you can watch Stormfront. You like that, don't you. Come on. You can have a nice cup of tea and a biscuit later.

We can watch conspiracy theories and your wibble sites later on. And when you go to bed you can read that book by that nice Mr Hitler. He's a card isn't he.

And if you are really good we can talk later about how the entire world is owned by the Chinese. You don't like those nasty Chinks, do you. Them and their slitty little eyes and greasy food.

offog

LE
There there dearie.

Why don't you take one of those little white pills the nice nursey gave you and you can watch Stormfront. You like that, don't you. Come on. You can have a nice cup of tea and a biscuit later.

We can watch conspiracy theories and your wibble sites later on. And when you go to bed you can read that book by that nice Mr Hitler. He's a card isn't he.

And if you are really good we can talk later about how the entire world is owned by the Chinese. You don't like those nasty Chinks, do you. Them and their slitty little eyes and greasy food.
What, have I missed something. When did this happen. The world's problems have been caused by the Jews for over 2000 years and now you tell me it's the Chinese who did it. They do play the long game the crafty so and so.

Point of fact.
N95 masks are one of two types recommended by California public health as suitable for woodsmoke.
Clue: type in words "California, wildfires, face mask N95"
The CCP supporting Environmental Protection Agency recommend them. (when not being run by the Deep State, and being Federal agents)

Since California has regular wildfires, it would be irresponsible of Facebook NOT to have them for its staff.
So, apart from that simple fact that I found on Google in thirty seconds...

Damn, that actual fact stuff makes it so hard to be a conspiracy fan.

Oh dear hands up, although your link does not work (server not found, I found a CDC one that does.

I made an observation and you jump all over it like its a conspiracy, I made an observation that facebook were quick to produce when threats were made, I stand by that. Regardless of whether N95 can improve survivability for people or not, google also produces links to local CA papers that contest the suitability.

My assumption was after fighting Alberta wildfires (circa 1997) in green kit, shovels, and respirators, I know damn well you can't operate in that environment, even in full-face let alone a paper N95 with zero eye protection

Face masks aside, why does CNN and Bloomberg omit footage that contradicts the stories they push regarding possible treatment for CV, got an answer for that?

There there dearie.

Wow, What a player, you are Owen jones and I claim my tenner.

Chinese people do not bother me, nor have they ever, the CCP does, communists do.
Ahhh hang on, You are not by chance using the race card to excuse a dictatorship lying to the world and causing the biggest pandemic of a generation are you?
Next thing you will be accusing me of being racist because I attack the CCP, won't you.
Go on, admit it, you take the CCP salami.

It's funny because CNN were caught using the exact same race-baiting tactic, among others.

And on that basis and that tactic, I might as well accuse you of being a kiddie sniffer, I bet you watch Jim-l-fix it reruns to ignite your childhood aspirations, I bet Anderson "The Jennifer" Cooper fuels your **** sessions doesn't he, What about Hillary, I bet you knocked a few out over her getting her hands wet, Or Uncle Joe Biden, the "sniffer in chief", you get jealous when he has his hands all over kids in front of the TV cameras, Yeah, your type is well known.

Now, go and lick some glass, your quarantine windows are steaming up.

Latest Threads