The Trump Presidency...

Ritch

LE
I was thinking along the lines of the fast stimulus Trump is planning on here and giving every adult citizen a decent chunk of change to spend?
I have no idea. You'd have to ask someone better informed than me as I haven't heard much about financial stuff.

I was thinking along the lines of the fast stimulus Trump is planning on here and giving every adult citizen a decent chunk of change to spend?
1584550022086.png

Stick your Trump G-Note up ur bum.

Canadians not working / unable / sick, get $900 every 2 weeks as of April 3rd, along with 6 month Mortgage, Loan, Rent and C/Card relief.
1584550345958.png

ps: I'll do the math, for you Why-Homing Hillbilly's, that's $1800 p.month. :)

I would prefer to put it in my savings accounts and save it for the forthcoming rainy days. But with that money and the month holiday from refinancing the home, we will be ok.
Glad to hear that - seriously.

offog

LE
300Bn + other stuff like frees on mortgages.

Not taken much interest as it will not impact me.

A very significant medical asset. Hopefully it manages to help out NYC.
Immediately is relative as it was undergoing engine maintenance @ Norfolk Naval base, But it adds some 1000 beds if needed and and immediate expansion of facilities when it docks finally

Here it is.
invoking the DPA is a good thing as there is grumbling the the Chicoms have cornered production and may decide not to sell to the west

no comment on the wartime potus claim

invoking the DPA is a good thing as there is grumbling the the Chicoms have cornered production and may decide not to sell to the west

no comment on the wartime potus claim
Yes it is, the Chicoms are a bit upset that Trump blames them for this clusterf*ck. They can decide to withhold the items we need, but this is going to cost them dearly in the future.

The wibble
“Not — not something I want to do every day, I can tell you that,” Trump said, haltingly. ” It’s — you know, it’s a little bit of a — it’s a little bit of — of good doctors in the White House. But it’s a test. It’s a test. It’s a medical test. Nothing pleasant about it.”
He should have asked them if the test normally involved an 18" **** probe, sans lube.

"Yes of course Mr President. How else can we do it" (falls about laughing).

Oops

Old-Salt
Watching Trump and Pence give a news conference right now on Sky. Trump feels he needs to describe what 'self-test' means. "You do it yourself".

Thanks Donald. I did wonder what it meant.
Yeah, but...
(And I am NO fan of Potus)
The Donald , same press conference...
much to CH4/Sky's faux wokeness...

"Mr President, you called the Virus the Chinese Virus, why are you doing that?"

The Donald.
"It's a Virus from China, it comes from China, it's a Chinese Virus"

And he's supposed to be the thick one!

Yeah, but...

The Donald.

That is where the first reports came from, a similar situation to the Spanish flu. Still, if you need to deflect incompetence then blaming others is the school kid's mentality way of doing so. Yea but, no but...

Yeah, but...

The Donald.

The problem isn't the fact that he uses the name the problem lies with his base that use it as an excuse to vilify the Chinese and promote their own conspiracy theories about the Chinese creating the Virus on purpose to destroy Chumps economy and/or America. In that context it becomes a name that the President should not be using in public.

If you doubt that some of his TDS Base are using the name to vilify China then read a few of the Arrse threads on COVID.
1584628374757.png

Last edited:
Despite Trump claiming the United States had “tremendous control” over the coronavirus, nationwide testing for the illness was far lower than in South Korea during the initial weeks of the outbreak. Health officials from the US and South Korea both confirmed the first cases of Covid-19 in their countries on 20 January.

South Korea went on to test 274,000 for the virus within a month — a move that experts said ultimately slowed the spread of the virus throughout the country — the US only tested 25,000 people during that same period.

As of yesterday, still only 41,000 Americans had been tested

Latest Threads