The Trump Presidency...

Class 1 clusterfuck. and has been for 60 years.

Liddle Whinin' Cryin' Trump winds up trashing himself.

Cryin’ Chuck Schumer is complaining, for publicity purposes only, {yeah, because there isn't a virus} that I should be asking for more money than $2.5 Billion to prepare for Coronavirus. If I asked for more he would say it is too much. He didn’t like my early travel closings. I was right. He is incompetent!
1583179593923.png

Today:

"The Federal Emergency Management Agency is planning for the possibility that President Donald Dunce could make an emergency declaration to bring in extra funds and personnel to assist the administration's coronavirus response."

US Attacks Taliban Hours After Trump's 'Good Talk' & perfect phone call With Group's Leader
Airstrikes in Helmand Province follow insurgent violence at Afghan force checkpoints, as a peace pacts falter.

Hours earlier, President Trump made a surprise announcement that he had had a "very good" talk with a senior Taliban figure on the Afghan peace process.

The insurgents were the first to confirm a 35-minute phone call between Mr Trump and former Taliban fighter Mullah Baradar, despite an eruption of violence marring a brief calm in the country.

"I spoke to the leader of the Taliban today," Mr Trump told reporters.

"We had a good conversation. We’ve agreed there's no violence. We don’t want violence. We’ll see what happens."

The Taliban launched 43 attacks YESTERDAY alone, targeting the national forces.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Worlds greatest negotiator my arrse.

Chump Says ‘I Haven’t Touched My Face in Weeks’ at Coronavirus Meeting: ‘I Miss It’

By Josh FeldmanMar 4th, 2020,

President Donald Trump took questions Wednesday morning at a meeting with airline executives concerned about coronavirus.

As they spoke to reporters about what people need to do, the president remarked, “I haven’t touched my face in weeks. I miss it.”

Upon Pain of Death the truppit People laughed.

1583344571450.png

Did I mishear or did he just call for a sitting US Senator and a private citizen to be impeached?

Draining the SWAMP
1583590643866.png

Yeah, yeah Truppits, I know it isn't illegal for fatty to play golf at his own resorts but ripping the Tax Payer off is a major scam from a major scam artist!
This doesn't even cover the rip offs at his other venues for foreign visitors and his own suck ass admin loyalists.
1583591021741.png

Kellyanne {dumbo} Conjob denies that Trump proposed cutting entitlements after FOX plays clip of the orange idiot actually saying it.

1583592302666.png

There is literally nothing she will not deny on behalf of fatty, even if contradicting evidence is presented to her face.
....and talking about draining the swamp......

KAC face sold her {Republican slanted} polling company and got to keep all the funds, {estimates range from $1 to $5 million} thanks to a conflict of interest loophole that let her avoid costly taxes because she belongs to the executive branch.

The continuing chronicles of a Stable Genius
After conducting a Fox Snooze 'me, me, me, TOWNHALL interview on Thursday in which he claimed he was getting A++ reviews for handling the Corona Virus despite polls showing more Americans disagree with that statement than agree, and claiming credit for almost everything except bad news, fatty went on to visit the CDC in Atlanta. The idiocy continues.

“I like this stuff. I really get it,” he said although during the townhall thing he wibbled and waffled without really answering anything correctly. “People are really surprised I understand this stuff,” {surprised? - no shit Sherlock - I wonder why}. “Every one {everyone, not just one or two} of these doctors said: ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Chump claimed it must run in the family genes. "I must have a natural ability.” citing a “great, super-genius uncle.”

Chump repeatedly second-guessed the actual medical professionals standing next to him. {of course he did - he's a staple genius. Fatty described the corona virus testing kits – as “beautiful” and “perfect” like his Ukraine phone call.

During his wibble fatty spotted a Fox News reporter and to show how concerned he is about the virus asked him “How was the {townhall}, show last night?”, “Did it get good ratings?” The reporter didn’t know. “Oh, really?”, I heard it broke all ratings records, that’s what they told me.” Of course he broke a record, of course he did.. he's the best President in the history of the world.

Last edited:
So much winning.

Judge Rules for Amazon in Trump Contract Intervention Suit. MARCH 8, 2020 BY ED BRAYTON Full link

Donald Trump really hates Jeff Bezos, who owns both Amazon and the Washington Post. So much so that when the Pentagon looked ready to award a contract for cloud computing to Amazon, he intervened to pressure them to give the contract to Microsoft instead. Amazon filed suit and a federal judge has ruled that they are likely to win on the merits and issued a preliminary injunction blocking the Microsoft contract.

Just another example of Trump’s mafia presidency. He thinks he can use his position not only to enrich himself and his family, but also to punish those he doesn’t like. Glad to see a judge stand up to him. Needs to happen more often.

So much winning 2

US has persuasive intel that Taliban do not intend to abide by terms peace deal. DAVID GURA

The U.S. government has collected persuasive intelligence that the Taliban do not intend to honor the promises they have made in the recently signed deal with the United States, three American officials tell NBC News, undercutting what has been days of hopeful talk by President Donald Trump and his top aides. Ken Dilanian discusses the report with David GuraMarch 7, 2020

So much winning 2

US has persuasive intel that Taliban do not intend to abide by terms peace deal. DAVID GURA

The U.S. government has collected persuasive intelligence that the Taliban do not intend to honor the promises they have made in the recently signed deal with the United States, three American officials tell NBC News, undercutting what has been days of hopeful talk by President Donald Trump and his top aides. Ken Dilanian discusses the report with David GuraMarch 7, 2020
Considering the deal contained a promise Trump doesn't have the ability to keep (releasing prisoners held by the Afghan government and not the US), it would be a bit off to hold only one side to the terms of the deal.

Considering the deal contained a promise Trump doesn't have the ability to keep (releasing prisoners held by the Afghan government and not the US), it would be a bit off to hold only one side to the terms of the deal.
That's it in a nutshell, why write that clause in to begin with if they don't have the backing of the Afghan government.

Last edited:
That's it in a nutshell, why write that clause in to begin with if the don't have the backing of the Afghan government.
Art of the Deal, innit?

Art of the Deal, innit?
Like the one for the Holy Land (snigger) only talk to one side and then wonder why the other takes umbrage.

There is a persuasive argument for saying that in the last year or two Trump has effectively negated almost all of the blood, treasure and influence poured into three different wars by the US and two thirds of it has been down to his "deal making". Objectively I'd say the US looks the less great than it has for decades - possibly since WWII - yet people on the US right are still singing his praises. Are they so determined to "own the libs" that they'll sink the ship they're standing on?

Are they so determined to "own the libs" that they'll sink the ship they're standing on?
They're so determined to sock it to a stereotype they've made up inside their own minds that they'll make a desert of their own hallowed Constitution and call it Greatness.

If you are of the Liberal persuasion he is hated. If you are in the GOP club he is the champion elected to reverse courses here on the domestic front, and go after Johnny. The man is a blunt weapon to be pointed at the forces you want to be struck down. He does so with a vengeance hence his popularity.
I would disagree.
He is what he always was, a crook, conman, and fraud.

What he has done is convince the Republican Party he is one of them (see above re conman) and convinced them that he is actually the answer to their sweatiest, dirtiest dreams.

He has taken a Conservative, small government Party and turned it into a sordid personality cult.
Sadly, the personality is his, and it is unbelievably and wilfully stupid, arrogant and ignorant.

Latest Threads