The Trump Presidency...

Sorta like NI huh?
Miles from. We're still there and aren't going anywhere anytime soon whereas Afghanistan is about to be treated to your famous and well-practiced Brave Sir Robin impression.

Thanks for playing, though.

Why do you object to the phased withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan?
I don't. I object to a hasty and ignominious retreat leaving the country in the hands of the enemy being portrayed as a victory.

Especially when the chances are it'll be like Syria and they'll be back only in at Square One when the Stable Genius's grand plan falls on its arse.

I don't. I object to a hasty and ignominious retreat leaving the country in the hands of the enemy being portrayed as a victory.

Especially when the chances are it'll be like Syria and they'll be back only in at Square One when the Stable Genius's grand plan falls on its arse.
The irony of this coming from a Brit is rather amusing.

The irony of this coming from a Brit is rather amusing.
Nowhere near as that of a Trump supporter claiming defeat is victory.

How long have you been at war with Eastasia?

Nowhere near as that of a Trump supporter claiming defeat is victory.

How long have you been at war with Eastasia?
We are only just beginning hopefully. Phase 1 was a bio-weapon released in central China..

We are only just beginning hopefully. Phase 1 was a bio-weapon released in central China..
Typical Trump plan then.. dropping mustard gas and having the wind blow it back in your face.:cool:

Last edited:
Scraping the bottom of the barrel......... and now has to get yet another barrel delivered.

ONLY THE BEST
These two men {snicker} believe they are the smartest people on Earth.
One of them thinks he rules the World and one of them wants to follow in Daddy's Bone Spur ridden Footsteps.
A few million people believe this shite and adore them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUMB
1582985223212.png

& DUMBER
1582985310967.png

Pray for America People

DTBA

War Hero
Remember kids:

Invading Afghanistan bad (when Bush does it)
Sending more troops to Afghanistan good (when Obama does it)
Withdrawing from Afghanistan bad (when Trump does it)

I first remember meeting American Infantry (NOT Marine) for the first time..... "Wow, our minimum standards and yours are very different".

No politics involved at all, not even a tiny bit.

Last edited:

Latest Threads