The Trump Presidency...

Seems like he's bringing peace with honor to Vietnam, er I mean Afghanistan.
As long as no more troops of any nation die or are maimed in that sh!tehole, folks can call it whatever they like. The West was too arrogant to learn from past military history and our young men and women paid the price for that folly.

As far as I'm concerned this is welcome news, let Afghanistan live in the past if it so desires.

Chump Presidency's most over used word #1
Historic - Christ, I could open my wallet and discover the same amount of money in it after my wife moved it, now that would be historic.

Truthfully, It will be good to see the troops coming home - if it actually does happen.

Chump Presidency's most over used word #1
Historic - Christ, I could open my wallet and discover the same amount of money in it after my wife moved it, now that would be historic.

Truthfully, It will be good to see the troops coming home - if it actually does happen.
It was something he campaigned on, so I have a feeling it will happen.

As far as I'm concerned this is welcome news, let Afghanistan live in the past if it so desires.
That worked out so well in the past...

Only time will tell. The withdrawal won't happen overnight. But if the ROW disagrees they can gladly replace the American presence.
Just keep in mind a LOT of British and Canadian soldiers died assisting the U.S.A when you feel like dissing other countries again. A-Hole.

The withdrawal won't happen overnight.
Your guys fucked off pretty sharpish in Syria when the Big Orange showed his yellow streak.

Much against their will and better judgement, I might add.

Latest Threads