The Trump Presidency...

BigT

LE
So the majority of the US population, who voted Trump President are...irrelevant???

Pardon me but I see a slight problem with your logic, and assumptions.

Ass...umptions.
The slight problem is that the majority didn't vote for Trump so what say you about logic and assumptions.

So the majority of the US population, who voted Trump President are...irrelevant???

I see a slight problem with your grasp of facts.

Stupid names? How about "crooked Hillary, "nervous Nancy", "crazy Bernie", "shifty Schiff", "sleepy Joe" and all the other "stupid names" he's thought up for those he doesn't like. Or are they not "stupid" enough for you?
So your behaviour is in some way on a par with Donald Trump.

The slight problem is that the majority didn't vote for Trump so what say you about logic and assumptions.
States rights might be upsetting to many, but its a neccessary rebalancing to stop large metropolitain areas, or sunny california and its values, having undue sway over the nation as a whole...... You can cry about it, but Trump did get a majority of states unwilling to bow to social justice and its need to control.

States rights might be upsetting to many, but its a neccessary rebalancing to stop large metropolitain areas, or sunny california and its values, having undue sway over the nation as a whole...... You can cry about it, but Trump did get a majority of states unwilling to bow to social justice and its need to control.
The electoral college rabbit hole again. I think more states want California to merge with the Pacific, then have it dictate choices for the rest of the country.

You can cry about it
Or alternatively you can continue to point out when Trumpettes are lying through their arses about his popularity.

Why they feel the need to do so when it isn't actually necessary to be popular to win the Presidency I'll never know but they just don't seem able to stop themselves.

The electoral college rabbit hole again. I think more states want California to merge with the Pacific, then have it dictate choices for the rest of the country.
So you are suggesting CA should control America from offshore.

Or alternatively you can continue to point out when Trumpettes are lying through their arses about his popularity.

Why they feel the need to do so when it isn't actually necessary to be popular to win the Presidency I'll never know but they just don't seem able to stop themselves.
If you are of the Liberal persuasion he is hated. If you are in the GOP club he is the champion elected to reverse courses here on the domestic front, and go after Johnny. The man is a blunt weapon to be pointed at the forces you want to be struck down. He does so with a vengeance hence his popularity.

He does so with a vengeance hence his popularity.
Which was less than the popularity of Hillary Clinton, the last time it was tested nationally.

Hillary Clinton, for the love of God!!!

Ass...umptions.
Whether you do the 'maths' or the 'math' - the majority of the US population did not vote for Trump - they voted for Clinton. The outcome was determined by a different process.

Consequently, the voting behaviour of the majority of the US population is indeed irrelevant.

Whether you do the 'maths' or the 'math' - the majority of the US population did not vote for Trump - they voted for Clinton. The outcome was determined by a different process.

Consequently, the voting behaviour of the majority of the US population is indeed irrelevant.
It pays to live in certain States.

It's all a political game of point scoring.

The sides are already jockeying for position for the next presidential election.

Much as I dislike Trump (as I have stated earlier) I can't really see a serious Democrat challenger to him getting a second term.

Despite his political naivity he is very much business savvy (he has a degree in economics) and has become relatively popular among the US working class.
In my opinion the best the Dems can hope for is Trump calling it quits and retiring from politics in 2020.
Trump has dominated the field, mostly through disruption, and the Dems just can't compete.
People voted for change, and change they got. They got a CEO instead of a POTUS, they got tax cuts, and deregulation, they got supercharged nationalism and Team America on steroids.

The Dems next big hope? Bloomberg with Clinton as vice president. A billionaire and flunky are not going to win votes on the left. It is just another example of the ruling elite buying power.
Is this Wall street or politics?

Latest Threads