The Trump Presidency...

Please refrain from mentioning "that rifle" as you are not qualified to do so. There is a reverence:worship: and a deep spiritual connection to it :meditate: that you and many others will never understand.
So in addition to the saxophone, you can thank the Belgians for ‘that rifle’.

Interesting article.
No surprises there.
Although the bit where he describes the voices of concern when he announces his intent to attend the rally.
They honestly believe (through someone else's mouth) that it is dangerous.
That is the result of TDS media in plain sight.

Even Barr thinks El Presidenti is meddling.

I just watched the interview from ABC on youtube, BBC are blocked on my network for good reason.
Interestingly when they ask the headline questions (that the BBC uses for their own context and headline) the video is clearly cut, have they chopped out the bits that provide context to the question from the horse's mouth?

Still, it gets the clicks in for TDS and the intended outcome doesn't change even with context being blurred.

Edit; here is the video.

Even Barr thinks El Presidenti is meddling.

Its the nature of leadership to want to meddle.
Doubly so, if you are paranoid and in trumps case justifiable paranoia that those around him have agendas of their own. Maybe what your really p***ed about is his desire not to inflame the russian situation more than it has too. Lets face it the ukraine is one of the most corrupt places on the planet and its arms along with bulgaria fuelled the african wars of the 90s/00s.

No surprises there.
Although the bit where he describes the voices of concern when he announces his intent to attend the rally.
They honestly believe (through someone else's mouth) that it is dangerous.
That is the result of TDS media in plain sight.

I just watched the interview from ABC on youtube, BBC are blocked on my network for good reason.
Interestingly when they ask the headline questions (that the BBC uses for their own context and headline) the video is clearly cut, have they chopped out the bits that provide context to the question from the horse's mouth?

Still, it gets the clicks in for TDS and the intended outcome doesn't change even with context being blurred.

Edit; here is the video.

I haven't heard anything in the linked interview you posted which contradicts anything of substance I've heard on the BBC or seen in articles.

The long and short of it, Barr thinks Trump's tweeting and comments are disruptive and makes his job difficult/impossible.

stacked?

of the current SC judges:
2 appointed by Trump
2 appointed by Obama
2 appointed by Bush Jr.
2 appointed by Clinton
1 appointed by Bush Sr.

So how exactly is that “stacked” In favour of Trump?

or do you just swallow Dem party propaganda without any critical thought at all??
The last two he appointed are very Conservative, anti Choice, etc, and very much the kind of bloke Trump wants there.

I watched a good part of the Kavanaugh hearing / interrogation, and was amazed the guy got the job.

The long and short of it, Barr thinks Trump's tweeting and comments are disruptive and makes his job difficult/impossible.
When I first read it last night I immediately thought the only reason Barr is making this statement is to make a pretense of NOT wanting to be or being influenced by Trump. This is so he can always claim he was 'his own man' and deny to any Congress oversight committee that Trump influenced him in any way.

I have read this morning that this may be true. Don't think Barr is breaking from Trump. “This was a carefully staged message to cool down pissed off DOJ attys whom Barr undercut & to avoid any further internal strife", is one headline and comment I tend to agree with.

As others have said, he really hasn't..... The SC guarantees a group of people who aren't united and believe the same things. Opposed to the UK one, which is entirely progressive and stuffed with guardian readers.
1581686053121.png

When I first read it last night I immediately thought the only reason Barr is making this statement is to make a pretense of NOT wanting to be or being influenced by Trump. This is so he can always claim he was 'his own man' and deny to any Congress oversight committee that Trump influenced him in any way.

I have read this morning that this may be true. Don't think Barr is breaking from Trump. “This was a carefully staged message to cool down pissed off DOJ attys whom Barr undercut & to avoid any further internal strife", is one headline and comment I tend to agree with.
That sounds very possible.

Liar. Liar. Pants on fire Trump Now Freely Admitting He Sent Giuliani To Ukraine After He Previously Denied Doing So.

Trump’s comments were a complete reversal of his previous claim that he hadn’t ordered Giuliani to go to Ukraine.

Trump has also denied knowing about what his lawyer was up to in the Eastern European country.

“But Rudy…I don’t even know…I know he was going to go to Ukraine and I think he cancelled the trip.”

Trump then suggested that Giuliani was working in Ukraine for a different client, saying that “Rudy has other clients other than me.”

“So you didn’t direct him to go there on your behalf?” O’Reilly asked.

“No,” Trump replied.

“Was it strange to send Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine, your personal lawyer?” Geraldo asked. “Are you sorry you did that?”

“Not at all,” Trump replied. “Rudy was a great crime fighter, you know that maybe better than anybody.”

The President said he had chosen to send Giuliani instead of an investigator from the intelligence community because he didn’t trust intelligence agencies, which he claimed (once again) had “spied” on his 2016 campaign.

And besides, Trump argued, other presidents “all had lawyers” who “do things for them.”

“And it’s really circumventing…but very legally, and maybe getting things done faster,” he said. “But Rudy is a high-quality guy who by the way has a treasure trove of information.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One by one the lies will surface and bit by bit the stellar defence posted on here by the badgerites will be seen as the scam it was to begin with.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well done @Zemlyak 1st past the post again I see.

So in addition to the saxophone, you can thank the Belgians for ‘that rifle’.
We took it and made it better, ever fired an FN on full auto? It's a twat to control.

We took it and made it better, ever fired an FN on full auto? It's a twat to control.
The only things I've fired are air rifles, BB guns and shotguns, the latter just a few times. So not had a go on a full power rifle but wouldn't mind if someone lent me one.

The British made it better, but the genesis was still Belgian. (some gun expert will now say 'yeah but they borrowed ideas from …….…….. and the locking sysyem from..... etc., etc., and which I will defer to)

Watched a Forgotten Weapons youtube clip a few weeks back were the gun Jesus fired the EM2 and thought it a good rifle, well conceived and advanced for it's time and another one of those 'what if' moments had the US not stuck their heels in about the bullet they wanted.

One comment he made if I recall correctly, nice gun to fire in semi and better that than using it in full auto.

The British made it better, but the genesis was still Belgian.
No argument from me there.

I fired an FN on full auto back in the eighties, good fun, but a bitch to control.

It's all a political game of point scoring.

The sides are already jockeying for position for the next presidential election.

Much as I dislike Trump (as I have stated earlier) I can't really see a serious Democrat challenger to him getting a second term.

Despite his political naivity he is very much business savvy (he has a degree in economics) and has become relatively popular among the US working class.

So the case against McCabe was a big fat nothingburger, to borrow a favourite Trumpist phrase.

Looks like the vindictiveness ran out of steam.
He was fired for 'lack of candor' with investigators and false statements. Isn't that the same crime they have Roger stone and Flynn for ?

Latest Threads