The Trump Presidency...

Is the better thing to have an independent judiciary not beholden to the whims and policies of the executive, or worse still to the president? If that is the case, then you are wrong.

If he invented the cure for cancer, then great, but he would still be Trump and an a'hole. But he hasn't and is even more of an a'hole.
It depends ? your independent judiciary has to be INDEPENDENT, that is immune to the whims and fashions of the progressive society and be completely honest in also judging those bringing the complaint. In that case, it gets my vote and if trump has done something wrong, goodbye.

The trouble is, both sides are at it. As the debate has become partisan, the judiciary have to consider that partisanship and judge the person by his peers.

It depends ? your independent judiciary has to be INDEPENDENT, that is immune to the whims and fashions of the progressive society and be completely honest in also judging those bringing the complaint. In that case, it gets my vote and if trump has done something wrong, goodbye.

The trouble is, both sides are at it. As the debate has become partisan, the judiciary have to consider that partisanship and judge the person by his peers.
Trump has stacked the SC.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
It was ever so, but calling for somebody to be assassinated is not the way...
Well, sure it was ever so. But do you really believe that relieving the Septics of their absolute duty to ascertain whether they're engaging friend or foe relieves them of any mistakes they make?
MsG

Steamboat

War Hero
Well, sure it was ever so. But do you really believe that relieving the Septics of their absolute duty to ascertain whether they're engaging friend or foe relieves them of any mistakes they make?
MsG
I would say the United States works very hard to limit civilian casualties, hence the massive investment in precision weapons. Unlike your Russian comrades who iron bomb everything without remorse and whom you give a free pass to.

So whilst not perfect it is a far cry from the other methods that some countries use which make no attempt to reduce the danger to non combatants.

Trump has stacked the SC.
stacked?

of the current SC judges:
2 appointed by Trump
2 appointed by Obama
2 appointed by Bush Jr.
2 appointed by Clinton
1 appointed by Bush Sr.

So how exactly is that “stacked” In favour of Trump?

or do you just swallow Dem party propaganda without any critical thought at all??

Are you really, really fückin' serious? I mean really? After all the "blue-on-blues" that have been fobbed off as "accidents" year after year. The Brits who've been needlessly slaughtered coz you Septic fücks can't obey even the basic of rules? Are you really fückin' serious, fella? Kiss my fückin' arrse!!!

MsG
Stick your head in a woodchipper you thick mick bastard stasi grass heroin dealer to children. may you ******* die with a pigeon up your arrse

Well they missed one. If they used “That rifle” this would not be an issue.
Please refrain from mentioning "that rifle" as you are not qualified to do so. There is a reverence:worship: and a deep spiritual connection to it :meditate: that you and many others will never understand.

Even Barr thinks El Presidenti is meddling.

Latest Threads