The Trump Presidency...

Just seen this which seems apt ...

Just seen this which seems apt ...

..... 1932/33, Oskar awarded for best man to run Germany forever is............................... drum roll...................................

That Fox thing is so sad........ don't they know what wnakers they come across as?

Last edited:
For those who thought that though acquitted of the impeachment charges Trump would reign himself in a bit, no chance. His latest pronouncements from the mount have shaken some in Washington again:

The trumpety Trumptons are of course arguing that his power is all pervasive and extensive and can extend to guiding, nay telling, the DoJ what to do.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Whilst I'm at it, John Kelly has given some views on Trump:
Trumpety Trumptons will of course more than likely disagree.
Of course Dipshit Donny's die-hard fans will disagree. It's like talking to flat-earthers or Jehovah's Witnesses. But I believe that the vicious, vindictive gobshite is just getting started and that folks like Mitt Romney should be very careful that they don't get "Epsteined".

MsG

Of course Dipshit Donny's die-hard fans will disagree. It's like talking to flat-earthers or Jehovah's Witnesses. But I believe that the vicious, vindictive gobshite is just getting started and that folks like Mitt Romney should be very careful that they don't get "Epsteined".

MsG
I blame the pigeons

Alternatively, those who have maintained the status quo, are apopletic that the white house is doing things differently and NOT doing as they're are told.. The anti-trumpets would boo the man if he invented a cure for cancer and that distaste will likely as not ride the man back into the white house to complete the job of draining the swamp.

You really still don’t get it do you?

the right to declassify things isn’t limited to doing it for bureaucratic and administrative reasons

it’s for whatever reasons he likes... and do you know why that is?

Its because he’s the ******* President

:queen: :salut::dance::1:
The fact that he exercises his power to declassify whatever he wants does not mean it the right thing to do.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Alternatively, those who have maintained the status quo, are apopletic that the white house is doing things differently and NOT doing as they're are told.. The anti-trumpets would boo the man if he invented a cure for cancer and that distaste will likely as not ride the man back into the white house to complete the job of draining the swamp.
I'm not sure what you mean with your post. Shouldn't all those elected abide by the oaths they swore? Y'know work for the good of the country and protect the Constitution? Stuff like that? What's happening at the moment is that the Republican party is actively aiding and abetting Dipshit Donny in turning the whole of the US into his private fiefdom where he can do what he wants, when he wants to and to whom, unrestrained by any morality, ethical values or even valid laws.

And if by "status quo" you mean the folks who really run the country, well, Dipshit Donny's doing exactly what they want him to do. He's packed the courts with hundreds of Capitalist (and unqualified) judges, he's abolished many laws and directives that ensure that the population has minimum protection for air quality, water quality and environmental standards, as well as hoofing around 20 million off healthcare and making sure that another 20 million can no longer afford their medications since he took office. The "status quo" are quite happy with what Dipshit Donny has done so far because it means they can make even more profits.

You mention the "anti-trumpets", but what about the anti-Obamists? The Republicans never stopped attacking the man for one second and even had an almost terminal fit of the vapours when he once wore a tan suit! Furthermore, he was constantly criticised all through his tenure for not lowering the deficit (something that Dipshit Donny "promised" he'd do in his first term). Now that the deficit has gone through the roof due to Dipshit Donny's utterly breathtaking economic incompetence, it (the immensely expanded deficit) has now magically become a minor part of the Republican plan to "grow the economy". And, don't forget that Dipshit Donny was the only business person in the whole of US tax history who managed to lose over a billion dollars in ten years.

Your man Bloomberg was recently on the telly talking about Dipshit Donny. Your worthy there had requested that Bloomberg give him a call when he became president because he wanted his advice. Bloomberg duly called and made Dipshit Donny aware that he didn't have the arse-end of an idea about running a gobment and that the best thing would be to surround himself with folks who're smarter than he is. To which Dipshit Donny replied (and this is a direct quote from the interview): "There aren't any". Which gives you an idea of just how great a danger the inept, deluded gobshite is not only to the US but also to the rest of the world.

I'm really hoping that a Lee Harvey Oswald will come along at the opportune moment. I'd even settle for a John Wilkes Booth at a pinch. Or that fella who plugged Ronnie Raygun.

MsG

I'm not sure what you mean with your post. Shouldn't all those elected abide by the oaths they swore? Y'know work for the good of the country and protect the Constitution? Stuff like that? What's happening at the moment is that the Republican party is actively aiding and abetting Dipshit Donny in turning the whole of the US into his private fiefdom where he can do what he wants, when he wants to and to whom, unrestrained by any morality, ethical values or even valid laws.

And if by "status quo" you mean the folks who really run the country, well, Dipshit Donny's doing exactly what they want him to do. He's packed the courts with hundreds of Capitalist (and unqualified) judges, he's abolished many laws and directives that ensure that the population has minimum protection for air quality, water quality and environmental standards, as well as hoofing around 20 million off healthcare and making sure that another 20 million can no longer afford their medications since he took office. The "status quo" are quite happy with what Dipshit Donny has done so far because it means they can make even more profits.

You mention the "anti-trumpets", but what about the anti-Obamists? The Republicans never stopped attacking the man for one second and even had an almost terminal fit of the vapours when he once wore a tan suit! Furthermore, he was constantly criticised all through his tenure for not lowering the deficit (something that Dipshit Donny "promised" he'd do in his first term). Now that the deficit has gone through the roof due to Dipshit Donny's utterly breathtaking economic incompetence, it (the immensely expanded deficit) has now magically become a minor part of the Republican plan to "grow the economy". And, don't forget that Dipshit Donny was the only business person in the whole of US tax history who managed to lose over a billion dollars in ten years.

Your man Bloomberg was recently on the telly talking about Dipshit Donny. Your worthy there had requested that Bloomberg give him a call when he became president because he wanted his advice. Bloomberg duly called and made Dipshit Donny aware that he didn't have the arse-end of an idea about running a gobment and that the best thing would be to surround himself with folks who're smarter than he is. To which Dipshit Donny replied (and this is a direct quote from the interview): "There aren't any". Which gives you an idea of just how great a danger the inept, deluded gobshite is not only to the US but also to the rest of the world.

I'm really hoping that a Lee Harvey Oswald will come along at the opportune moment. I'd even settle for a John Wilkes Booth at a pinch. Or that fella who plugged Ronnie Raygun.

MsG
What do I mean? let me make it clearer............ Its called democracy i.e. the parties aren't supposed to be working together and in love with each others policies. We've being living through three decades of culture war and the one side controlled all parties and forgot how to debate or respect an alternative opinion.

Trump like Reagan and Thatcher is what you get when the blob stops listening. The anger towards all is a reflection of the ugliness in yourself.

MsG
Why? Has Romney pissed off the globalist pedo's or Hillary?

HAHA, Kelly cashing in and fleecing the Liberal Arts, Humanities and Social sciences students TDS outrage.

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/drew-university-2603

Let's face, they only listen to one narrative, regardless of its basis in reality.
Feed the TDS by flogging a dead horse and make some money doing it.

Got to love the campus events...
Former White House Chief of Staff General John F. Kelly. Comic Con. The Future of Democracy. Fashion as a tool of resistance. Remembering Kristallnacht. Student Showcases. Spring Awakening. Drag panel on camp. The NPR Politics Podcast. Local Lore of Ghosts and Monsters. A cappella concerts. Shirley Sugerman Interfaith Forum. Shakespeare. Writing workshops for teachers. Writers respond to #MeToo. Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center. Award-winning memoirist Mira Jacob.

Interesting article.

MsG
Onanist.

Opinionated drivel without foundation in fact.

Steamboat

War Hero

MsG
You do seem to really do seem to be rooting for people to shoot Americans...

Is the better thing to have an independent judiciary not beholden to the whims and policies of the executive, or worse still to the president? If that is the case, then you are wrong.

If he invented the cure for cancer, then great, but he would still be Trump and an a'hole. But he hasn't and is even more of an a'hole.

HAHA, Kelly cashing in and fleecing the Liberal Arts, Humanities and Social sciences students TDS outrage.

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/drew-university-2603

Let's face, they only listen to one narrative, regardless of its basis in reality.
Feed the TDS by flogging a dead horse and make some money doing it.

Got to love the campus events...
That's the way isn't it. Characterise anyone who criticises Trump as either cashing in, a never Trumper, bitter and twisted, do nothing Democrat etc., etc., anything to downplay or denigrate their credibility or motive for the criticism.

The other view could be is that Kelly is thoughtful, centred and principled and has legitimate views which trumpetty Trumptons would never understand or even conceive of.

Latest Threads