The Trump Presidency...

I think I've been ragging on fatty a bit too much lately, so today I give credit where credit is due to the Stable Genius

Donald Chump appears to have boldly gone where Star Trek went before .
View attachment 445809
The top US dunce unveiled the design on Friday, saying that he that he had consulted with military leaders and designers before presenting the blue-and-white symbol. The dunce looked proud as he unveiled it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, the internet and press laughed their bollox off at him - AGAIN.
So now trump made this and not The Institute Of Heraldry? care to prove that?

This kind of shite annoys me. There's plenty of genuine stuff to criticise trump on - trying to pull him up on nugatory wánk doesn't do anyone any favours.
Exactly makes them look like goddamned fools. Imbeciles actually think he personally designed it

That’s not really answered my question to my mind. All you seemed to have done is vented your spleen.

Hammer and sickle? Really?
Your question will be answered in November, why do you need me?
You run with your numbers, i will run with mine.

Have you been following the Democrats and their policies?
Marxist to the bone, do some surfing.

Communism you say?

Enjoy.

It's like listening to Momentum FFS.

Are they feeling the "bern", the american left should be careful what they wish for.

This is an absolute beauty...

Except this logo was first issued in 1982 and this is just an updated version, Trump had nothing whatsoever to with its design either.

View attachment 445826
Don't do that geezer! Remember 2016? "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY"

That includes pointless flakery.

Don't go spoiling their fugly dopamine hit.

This TDS shit is like smack, chortle.

BRUTAL!

Trump's team opens with a video of Schiff lying his ******* face off at the start of the house impeachment hearings!!!

Gonna watch the rest in the morning.

I'm itching to see the chain of events that will hopefully lead to Rudy taking front and center.

The Democrats are just like Labour are in this country at the moment; just pissed off that the great unwashed did not vote for their "whiter-than-white" candidate. How dare the voter ignore their great plan?

Like UK Labour, the Democrats don't really have a good candidate to put up against the incumbent, but it is still the fault of the voters, not the Democratic Party!
They are also doubling down on "Didn't vote Hilary - you must be a sexist - voted Republican - you must be a racist baby killer.

Much like the current Labour

I thoroughly expect Trump to get another Term - because rather than engage with people who voted Trump / republican they've simply set about vilifying voters and in doing so I suspect they've alienated a fair few floaters and softer democrats.

I'm unsure if this has been previously posted, I guess Trump is a marmite thing.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So now trump made this and not The Institute Of Heraldry? care to prove that?

NO, because it's not me they are laughing at. Your country your mess.

Many people have become Presidents of a company and then driven them into the ground do you consider them a success too?

Some people managed to become President of the U.S.A without help from a recognized enemy Russia, I would consider those people successful before Trump.

You can beat someone with sound, factual debate providing factual debate is allowed to happen in a normal civil society. The United States has been driven to polarization by politicians since Nixon and by the media {and I will include Soviet media here as well}, the internet fuels this divide, and the present incumdunce uses that media to spout lie after lie after lie. So no, I don't think he is a success at all.

Is the USA in an economic recession?

Trump, the bellend that he is, is a nationalistic capitalist. Under his watch the rich get richer and the poor continue to dream of being rich. The middle class.... we will have to wait and see. The full picture is not going to be known for at least 10 or 20 years down the line once the full impacts are know and fully analyzed.

He has done his best to roll back regulations that inhibit businesses from being more profitable, this is done at the expense of the environment. Personally I do not think this is a good move. But if the Dem's get into power they can change it back.

As for media propaganda, yup, both sides use it to their full advantage. There are no saints in this game.

I look forward to the Impeachment trail throwing light on the whole lot of them. Neither side looks squeaky clean.

The best the Dems can hope for is that Trump gets put off from running again in 2020. Maybe next time they will not under estimate their opponent.

They are also doubling down on "Didn't vote Hilary - you must be a sexist - voted Republican - you must be a racist baby killer.

Much like the current Labour

I thoroughly expect Trump to get another Term - because rather than engage with people who voted Trump / republican they've simply set about vilifying voters and in doing so I suspect they've alienated a fair few floaters and softer democrats.
I really hope he does not run again, but I think you are right about the Dems. I had a few heated debates on "You should want Hillary to win, a woman POTUS is what I am voting for".
Er, voting for a person because of their sex is, er, sexist?

I think I've been ragging on fatty a bit too much lately, so today I give credit where credit is due to the Stable Genius

Donald Chump appears to have boldly gone where Star Trek went before .
View attachment 445809
The top US dunce unveiled the design on Friday, saying that he that he had consulted with military leaders and designers before presenting the blue-and-white symbol. The dunce looked proud as he unveiled it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, the internet and press laughed their bollox off at him - AGAIN.
Except this logo was first issued in 1982 and this is just an updated version, Trump had nothing whatsoever to with its design either.

View attachment 445826
Actually, 1982 is probably early enough to put an end to legitimate questioning, as the Starfleet Command Seal was first designed in 1995 and debuted on 1 January 1996 in Homefront (Star Trek: DS9 Season 4, Episode 11) copying the look of all the US Department Seals and sticking the stylised Trek Comm Badge logo (originally inspired by the NASA logo) in it, broadening its "history."

But there is an even earlier round US Seal with a triangle/delta in it, the general foundation of which all of our younger seals follow... and it goes all the way back to 1782...

US-GreatSeal-1782.jpg

Actually, 1982 is probably early enough to put an end to legitimate questioning, as the Starfleet Command Seal was first designed in 1995 and debuted on 1 January 1996 in Homefront (Star Trek: DS9 Season 4, Episode 11) copying the look of all the US Department Seals and sticking the stylised Trek Comm Badge logo (originally inspired by the NASA logo) in it, broadening its "history."

But there is an even earlier round US Seal with a triangle/delta in it, the general foundation of which all of our younger seals follow... and it goes all the way back to 1782...

View attachment 445879

I am a bit disappointed as I liked the idea of the POTUS being a big Trekie fan and the likeness being deliberate . :(

Your question will be answered in November, why do you need me?
You run with your numbers, i will run with mine.

Have you been following the Democrats and their policies?
Marxist to the bone, do some surfing.

Communism you say?

Enjoy.

It's like listening to Momentum FFS.

Are they feeling the "bern", the american left should be careful what they wish for.

This is an absolute beauty...

Indeed, it could take time to see if Trump’s policies have worked the way it was intended. But at this present time and by same token you don’t have anything to show that he’s ‘turned the country around’, and neither can he.

Upsetting apple carts may play well to some, but let’s see what’s actually been achieved.

And individuals aren’t all Democrats. You’re going to have to work harder to show that Democrats as a whole are communists.

View attachment 445879
Those Freemasons get everywhere.

Chump claims
Many of the claims in that attachment are clearly false and hyperbole put out by the White House. I don't have a problem with that because every politician does it.

To note a few: It wasn't the biggest tax reform in history.

It wasn't the biggest military increase in history, the military hasn't been completely rebuilt or even seen these magnificent new weapons yet.

The trade deals are not the most historic deals the world has ever seen, the tariffs are being paid by you the citizens of America.

Repeal and replace hasn't been accomplished and isn't even being worked on by the Senate.

The wall wasn't and never will be paid for by Mexico.

The tax cuts he promised for the middle and lower class in 2018 never materialized.

The historic and greatest peace plan in the history of the world that was going to be announced two years ago is just about to be unfolded this week without a single Palestinian in attendance and has already been dismissed by the Arab League has unworkable,

North Korea is closer to having a nuclear arsenal than ever before despite the greatest deal makers promise.

and finally, the count of lies and mis-spoken untruths has surpassed the SIXTEEN THOUSAND mark.

Most normal people see through the hyperbole and recognize bullshit when they see it and dismiss it as such but his base see him as some kind of almighty genius Any clown can walk into a surging economy and claim credit for the continuing growth and it was very easy to install a policy of "Everything Obama did undo it."