The Trump Presidency...

Read my point by point rebuttal in your first spiel. They are in the Articles of Impeachment.

There are two crimes he is charged with.
Article I Abuse of power.
Article II Obstruction of Congress.

What world do you live in? Had you missed something? Like reality?
neither “Abuse of power” or “Obstruction of Congress” is identified as a criminal offence under US federal code.

So, I ask again, what Crime is Trump accused of?

I think an Omertaesque closing of ranks designed to protect their Capo di tutti capo is a clear sign that checks and balances need a bit of a tweak.

Perhaps a few civics lessons would be in order too.
You're using logical fallacy arguments where guilt is presumed and so everything that follows somehow proves that guilt.

neither “Abuse of power” or “Obstruction of Congress” is identified as a criminal offence under US federal code.

So, I ask again, what Crime is Trump accused of?
Abuse of Office.
Obstruction of Congress.
Which, before you go around the usual tiresome cycle of denial, are being brought under the "High Crimes and Misdemeanours" clause of the Constitution.

You're using logical fallacy arguments where guilt is presumed and so everything that follows somehow proves that guilt.
It's the evidence of his being a nine-bob note that proves he's guilty, not anything I have to say.

Abuse of Office.
Obstruction of Congress.
Which, before you go around the usual tiresome cycle of denial, are being brought under the "High Crimes and Misdemeanours" clause of the Constitution.
they’re not defined as criminal offences in the US federal code.

the articles of impeachment could accuse him of dancing naked down the grand staircase and taking a dump on the centrepiece of the Clinton China service for all it matters, they still wouldn’t be crimes...

Clinton was impeached for the criminal offences of perjury (illegal under 18 US code 1621 & 1623) and obstruction of justice (illegal under 18 US code chapter 73) so I’ll ask you again, what actual criminal offences is Donald Trump accused of?

I think an Omertaesque closing of ranks designed to protect their Capo di tutti capo is a clear sign that checks and balances need a bit of a tweak.

Perhaps a few civics lessons would be in order too.
Thank goodness the US has leadership that would support the use of co-operating witnesses and plea deals to defeat organised crime.

Oh dear. Never mind.

Oh dear
Oh dear, indeed
And has happened before 7 times under Obama alone. And Obama and Trump are not the only chief executives to have violated US law

• The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and United States Secret Service (USSS) were found to have violated section 503 of the Consolidated Security, Disaster Assistance, and Continuing Appropriations Act, and the Antideficiency Act, in 2009 after the Secret Service reported that it had overspent on candidate protection in 2008 by $5,100,000, and used money from another program to cover the shortfall. DHS failed to notify Congress 15 days in advance of the “reprogramming.”
  • The Department of the Treasury was found to have violated the Antideficiency Act in 2014 when it used the voluntary services of four individuals. “Treasury did not appoint any of the individuals to federal employment, nor did any individual qualify as a student who may, under certain circumstances, perform voluntary service,” the GAO found, adding that there was no emergency that might have justified using the individuals to perform several months of work without receiving pay.
  • The Department of Defense was found to have violated the Department of Defense Appropriations Act of 2014 and the Antideficiency Act in the infamous Bowe Bergdahl swap, when President Barack Obama traded five high-level Taliban detainees for a U.S. Army deserter. The administration transferred the five Taliban from Guantanamo Bay without notifying relevant congressional committees 30 days in advance, as required by law. Republicans complained; Democrats were silent.
  • The Department of Housing and Urban Development was found to have violated the Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act, the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, and the Antideficiency Act in 2014 when the deputy secretary of the department sent an email to “friends and colleagues” asking them to lobby the Senate in favor of a bill appropriating money to the department, and against amendments offered by Republican Senators.
  • The Environmental Protection Agency was found to have violated “publicity or propaganda and anti-lobbying provisions” in the Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act and the Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act in 2015 by using some of the department’s social media accounts in rule-making for the “Waters of the United States” (WOTUS) regulations (which have since been repealed under the Trump administration).
  • Two officials in the Department of Housing and Urban Development were found in 2016 to have violated Section 713 of the Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act by attempting to prevent a regional director within the agency from being interviewed by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. (Notably, the GAO reversed its earlier decision that the department’s general counsel had not violated the law once it was presented with more evidence.)
  • The Federal Maritime Commission was found to have violated Section 711 of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, as well as the Antideficiency Act, in 2016 when it failed to notify the relevant Senate and House committees that it had spent more than $5,000 to furnish and redecorate the office of its former director in 2010. (The total amount spent was $12,084 over three years, as noted by the GAO in a footnote reference to an inspector general’s report on the excessive expenditures.)

Makes a lot of people wrong, not one person right.

We'll add this one to his tab then, shall we. Seems to be growing at rather fast rate though....

Oh dear, indeed
And has happened before 7 times under Obama alone. And Obama and Trump are not the only chief executives to have violated US law
Oh Obama, Obama, Obama, what has though done?
Oh, hang on, those cases you stated actually bolster the Dems case against fatty, in the interest of justice did you send them to Shifty to peruse over? "Our defence you honor is that it was Obama's fault"

I will seriously crack up if they are mentioned during the upcoming popcorn show.

Oh Obama, Obama, Obama, what has though done?
Oh, hang on, those cases you stated actually bolster the Dems case against fatty, in the interest of justice did you send them to Shifty to peruse over? "Our defence you honor is that it was Obama's fault"

I will seriously crack up if they are mentioned during the upcoming popcorn show.
Yes,yes we know , law only ever applies to trump all before especially your messiah is exempt.

Bolster the case ? was Obama Impeached? I know he should not have been. Well you know the answer and I said Obama and trump were not the only POTUS to violate the laws, too bad you are so cult like in worship of Obama that you are blind to views and facts you dont accept much like a moonie

You cannot make this stuff up....... along with the very impartial Moscow Mitch and I suck orange dick Windy Graham Fatso's impartial illegal team takes shape.

It includes pillars of morality that only fatty could admire - caveat if it all turns into a gong show fatso will claim that he had never heard of them, never met them, ever spoken to them, they were all losers, Pam Bondi was never his type and she is a dog.

Ken Starr once tried to oust a president for lying about oral sex, helped cover up systematic sexual assault at Baylor University, and helped sex trafficker and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein get a sweetheart plea deal

Alan Dershowitz helped O.J Simpson beat a murder rap and helped sex trafficker & pedophile Jeffrey Epstein get a sweetheart plea deal;

Pam Bondi once took a $25,000 bribe from the Trump Foundation (now defunct) to drop a legal case against Trump University (also now defunct).

Labrat a staunch impartial judge who knows more than any legal scholar alive, a master of alternative facts, will dismiss 15,000 lies because he found 3 wrong ones, oh, and Kellyanne Conway is his idol.

Yes,yes we know , law only ever applies to trump all before especially your messiah is exempt.

Bolster the case ? was Obama Impeached? I know he should not have been. Well you know the answer and I said Obama and trump were not the only POTUS to violate the laws, too bad you are so cult like in worship of Obama that you are blind to views and facts you dont accept much like a moonie
What don't you truppits get? Why do you all insist that if one cannot stand a lying, thieving, orange clown then you must be an Obama lover. Honestly, it's enough to sit back and laugh along with a billion+ other people about the absurdity of American politics.

ps: If you think people who obsess about Obama are crazy then you might want to rethink your defense of fatty.

pss: "too bad you are so cult like in worship of Obama that you are blind to views and facts you dont accept much like a moonie"

The irony of that statement whooshed right over the top of your head didn't it?

BigT

LE

I can't see why you get your draws in an uproar it's not like you voted for either of them.

Pam Bondi once took a $25,000 bribe from the Trump Foundation (now defunct) to drop a legal case against Trump University (also now defunct).
pretty significant allegation there, presumably she’s been prosecuted for taking this bribe then? Found guilty in a court of law?

whoops, nope, seems that, as usual, the ordinary presumption of innocence only applies to Obama and Hillary in Spanky world.

Labrat a staunch impartial judge who knows more than any legal scholar alive, a master of alternative facts, will dismiss 15,000 lies because he found 3 wrong ones, oh, and Kellyanne Conway is his idol.
The fact that you dragged me into this shows just how utterly ******* Triggered you are :cool:

I’ve met three year olds with better emotional regulation!

The fact that you dragged me into this shows just how utterly ******* Triggered you are :cool:

I’ve met three year olds with better emotional regulation!
1579347322904.png

You cannot make this stuff up....... along with the very impartial Moscow Mitch and I suck orange dick Windy Graham Fatso's impartial illegal team takes shape.

It includes pillars of morality that only fatty could admire - caveat if it all turns into a gong show fatso will claim that he had never heard of them, never met them, ever spoken to them, they were all losers, Pam Bondi was never his type and she is a dog.

Ken Starr once tried to oust a president for lying about oral sex, helped cover up systematic sexual assault at Baylor University, and helped sex trafficker and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein get a sweetheart plea deal

Alan Dershowitz helped O.J Simpson beat a murder rap and helped sex trafficker & pedophile Jeffrey Epstein get a sweetheart plea deal;

To be fair, if I was in the poo I would use Gareth Pierce, plenty of experience at top tier offences Couldn't care less about offending people.....

There are a number of books + articles on impeachment, among other things. (I think) worth looking at is "The Framers' Coup: The Making of the United States Constitution", Michael J Klarman, OUP, 2016. As ever, the New York Times gives a useful day-to-day account.

Latest Threads