The Trump Presidency...

Many thanks for that very informative post, Spank-it. I'm sure your man Dipshit Donny will believe that the findings are "wholly unsatisfactory" and order yet another investigation. It seems to be the height of irony that a person as clearly and manifestly totally corrupt as he himself is, demands investigations of others on charges of alleged "corruption".

What he doesn't seem to realise is that the totally corrupt Clintons have been at this (corruption) caper for decades and really know how to cover their tracks. That can't really be said of Dipshit Donny - he's so very bad at covering his tracks, it's an acute embarrassment to "talented" shysters. Let's not forget that your man there was recently ordered by a court to pay back $2 million dollaz that he and his equally shyster family had fraudulently diverted for personal expenditure from his so-called "charity". You can bet there's a whole lot more to that than meets the eye!

It's quite clear (or should be) to any halfways intelligent folks that your man Dipshit Donny there is a classic con-man who's hoodwinked the US population into believing he's some sort of god. He's been exposed at (almost) every turn, yet there are still Septics who support him! No wonder he's fighting so desperately to prevent his financial figures from becoming public - they would definitely betray him as the total fraud that he is.

I know your man there never tires of trumpeting how "successful" he was/is. but it's always useful to remember that he actually managed to lose a cool billion dollaz in a decade. No other "successful" Septic Capitalist in the whole history of the country has ever come even close to that. In fact, you'd have to go to some quite extraordinary lengths to accomplish such a feat.

MsG
Signed,
Bugsy the Liar
Age 8 and a half.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Signed,
Bugsy the Liar
Age 8 and a half.
And there we have it. Your man Gunge_Thickie there quotes my post within five minutes of my having posted it. But not with any reference to the subject at hand, but to solely document his deranged view of the world - and to make others aware that he's "better" than me.

Hey, Gunge_Thickie! You've been obsessively and downright fanatically following me around the ARRSE boards for nigh on 15 years now. I can, sort of, understand that you don't like me (like I give a phuck!), but the fact that you've persisted for so long leads me to conclude that there's only one "emotion" that could lead to such an extreme and ongoing reaction - and that emotion is "envy". So why are you so envious of me, Gunge_Thickie?

You constantly refer to me as an "idiot", which is patently untrue. In your post above, you opine that I'm aged "eight and a half". All quite clear references to the fact that you consider yourself intellectually inferior to me and you're trying desperately to make up for it. That's your very personal problem that you've decided to hive off on me: in other words, you're making me responsible for you personally feeling "inferior" to others.

Well, maybe you are "intellectually inferior" to me, Gunge_Thickie. But you know what? That doesn't interest me in the slightest. You don't interest me in the slightest. Which is why in all that time I haven't "struck back" and in turn pursued you incessantly across the ARRSE boards, subjecting you to insult and abuse at every turn. You're just a total thickie schittleg who's simply not worth it. Why don't you make an attempt at actually growing up, fella?

MsG

This all gets a bit tiresome when it’s plastered all over every thread year after year after year.

Toppet

War Hero
And there we have it. Your man Gunge_Thickie there quotes my post within five minutes of my having posted it. But not with any reference to the subject at hand, but to solely document his deranged view of the world - and to make others aware that he's "better" than me.

Hey, Gunge_Thickie! You've been obsessively and downright fanatically following me around the ARRSE boards for nigh on 15 years now. I can, sort of, understand that you don't like me (like I give a phuck!), but the fact that you've persisted for so long leads me to conclude that there's only one "emotion" that could lead to such an extreme and ongoing reaction - and that emotion is "envy". So why are you so envious of me, Gunge_Thickie?

You constantly refer to me as an "idiot", which is patently untrue. In your post above, you opine that I'm aged "eight and a half". All quite clear references to the fact that you consider yourself intellectually inferior to me and you're trying desperately to make up for it. That's your very personal problem that you've decided to hive off on me: in other words, you're making me responsible for you personally feeling "inferior" to others.

Well, maybe you are "intellectually inferior" to me, Gunge_Thickie. But you know what? That doesn't interest me in the slightest. You don't interest me in the slightest. Which is why in all that time I haven't "struck back" and in turn pursued you incessantly across the ARRSE boards, subjecting you to insult and abuse at every turn. You're just a total thickie schittleg who's simply not worth it. Why don't you make an attempt at actually growing up, fella?

MsG
That could have been a PM to him.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

MsG
Wow! That brought a lot to the discussion.

A boot in the balls for King Orangutan.

House Foreign Affairs Committee

@HouseForeignAffairs

This Media Post will serve as a reminder that war powers reside in the Congress under the United States Constitution. And that you should read the War Powers Act. And that you’re not a dictator.
Not really because the US SENATE also has to vote similarly so the house resolution has no power in law until then

Washington politics has been corrupt for as long as I can remember - Tricky Dicky & Watergate in 1974.

It always has been and probably always will be a cesspit.
Goes back much further. As one example- Eleanor Roosevelt followed her cousin Theodore Jr. with a car with a facsimile Teapot on the roof at his campaign events. during the 1924 NY Governor race. She was trying to Smear him with the Teapot Dome scandal since he was an assistant SecNav at the time.

Not wanting to crayon on someone else's thread I pulled this from the Iran Qud thread, it's from a well known Chump supporter. It highlights the political divide in America where facts become a lie or facts are completely ignored depending on which press reported on them. The truth is being pushed aside for political gain that millions of Americans are OK with allowing that to happen is a tragedy. Note the last sentence, "he may be right but because it's him, it isn't."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trouble with this story is that Schiff is the biggest liar on capital hill - nothing he says is trustworthy and CNN is the media arm of the Democratic party. Schiff was interviewed countless times on CNN declaring that he had cold hard evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians and declaring that the devon Ninnes memo was lies - fast forward to Nov last year and the IG report into Russian collusion we find out that the whole thing was made up and the devon Nunnes memo was in FACT fully accurate.

He might be correct about the Intel but coming from his mouth it is quite literally meaningless.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The trouble with this story is that Schiff is the biggest liar on capital hill - nothing he says is trustworthy" says a President that has uttered more whoppers and bullshit than the previous 44 WH incumbents put together. Anything that comes out of Donald J Chumps mouth is meaningless, false, or stupid.

"CNN is the media arm of the Democratic party" as is Fox News, One America, and a multitude of press the media arm of the Republicans. The hypocrisy is outstanding.

"Schiff was interviewed countless times on CNN declaring that he had cold hard evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians and declaring that the devon Ninnes memo was lies - fast forward to Nov last year and the IG report into Russian collusion we find out that the whole thing was made up and the devon Nunnes memo was in FACT fully accurate". Laughable BULLSHIT on a grand scale put out by the RWM. The Republican sponsored IG report did NOT come to that conclusion at all. Mistakes made, yes, made up NO.

Devon Nunes has been shot down as a conspiracy theorist many many times.

Frump Tweets ‘Pay My Legal Bills Or I Shut Down The Government’. JANUARY 13, 2020 BY ANDREW HALL. Pay up A-Holes

The Twat-in-Chief proved them wrong.

Facing a gaggle of legal battles, President Trump is telling the people of the United States that he will single-handedly shut down the government if his legal fees aren’t paid for in full.

He twattered: "The do-nothing Democrats are doing one thing! Making me pay to make America great again! Their phony lawsuits are bankrupting me. Bills need to be paid or government goes bye-bye!"

Republicans Support Their Man
Senate Republicans rushed to support Trump’s need for fiscal relief. When asked about the issue, Senator Lindsey Graham simply held up a small sign that read, Whatever he said I agree with.

FOX News talking heads believe Trump’s strategy to make money and possibly force a government shutdown is sheer genius. Shawn Hannity stated, “We need to let people who know how to make money, make money.”

Evangelicals are ecstatic. Many are combing through the Book of Revelation to see where this tweet is mentioned.

Democrats and independent voters are scratching their heads and wondering “So, what can’t Trump do as President?” Some school districts are throwing out their copies of the US Constitution and replacing them with George Orwell’s classic 1984.

Experts believe President Trump will not meet his lofty fundraising goals. It’s more than likely he’ll find another way to bankrupt the country.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Posted for trigger effect.

House votes to send impeachment articles to the Senate

I'm just looking forward to the PhD's being written on the decision making process leading to the targetted killing/assassination of Soleimani.

This was perhaps an inevitable reply

I didn't like the milling session here; but though the chap gave a good defence of the Trump administration, it is a man advocating ably - better than his client would be able to.

Given the the defence secretary has already rowed for shore saying I didn't see the intelligence of imminent attacks claimed by the president, for the president to say it didn't matter.

what we are left with is

I don't know why he just doesn't go the full Fuhrerprinzip and be done with it.

Fun to see how the rest of the institutions of the US and wider society are dealing with this stress test.

Capture (Large).JPG

Bipartisan, oh dear.

The pull the plug on the swamp, All Trump has to do is styate, with witness testimony, that he was investigating 2016 election meddling.

The senate should go no-holds-barred on the Democrats, subpena anyone linked to 2016 and Ukraine.

Then the party really gets going.
They just need to give them enough rope to hang themselves and make the DNC candidates unelectable for a decade, like Labour under Momentum.

Communists and Gulags?

The undercover video of Bernie's cohorts...

I suspect this will be Trump's next campaign video.

Attachments

The wet splat sound of a dodgy Russian throwing Trump, Nunes, Pence and Giuliani under the bus.

Of course, it is important to remember that Parnas and his mate Fruman were arrested by the Feds in October, trying to skip the country on a one-way ticket...

The wet splat sound of a dodgy Russian throwing Trump, Nunes, Pence and Giuliani under the bus.

Of course, it is important to remember that Parnas and his mate Fruman were arrested by the Feds in October, trying to skip the country on a one-way ticket...

Not that anyone will ever care, but I did notice during the rain of Iranian body parts an interesting report.

The bank that allegedly underwrote Trump’s loans is one of the largest banks in Russia, and is majority owned by the Russian government. VTB (Vneshtorgbank) was placed on a sanctions list by the U.S. and the European Union in July 2014 as punishment for Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, ensuring anyone who continued doing business with the bank after that date could be subject to criminal liability.
Who cares, just another interesting little drop in the ocean of nonsense lapping around Trump's ankles.

Not that anyone will ever care, but I did notice during the rain of Iranian body parts an interesting report.

Who cares, just another interesting little drop in the ocean of nonsense lapping around Trump's ankles.
Ah, Deutsch Bank...
From last year.

Government Accountability Office report.
Guilty as bleedin' sin.

"Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress hasvenected into law.... Therefore we conclude that OMB violated the ICA"
I think the senate will decide who is guilty of what.
The President has a duty to investigate corruption and election meddling
I think there are more nervous people in DC than Trump, Biden being one of them.

I still think he is going to dump everything, all the calls, all the transcripts, all the witness that is requested once a trial starts, something tells me it's not what the Democrats and friends are expecting.
Knowing the way Trump handles things, If an attempt is made to take him down, he will take down the whole corrupt lot in big publicity stunt style. "make me look bad, ill make you look worse"
And in the end, The American people will decide how the scales of justice fall in November, Republicans know this, Democrats maybe not so much. Such is the effect of being blinded by hatred.

"Drain the swamp", Just can't seem to get it out of my head.

Latest Threads