The Trump Presidency...

Hmm, a website with ZERO credibility via trusted newsguards.

I notice they are deathly quiet in recent days.

Maybe the site author was in a convoy in Iraq?

He did work Obama after all and oh my...the site's first release was 2017

ORANGEMANBAD ORANGEMANBAD
ORANGEMANBAD ORANGEMANBAD
I get that you would want to discredit a source which would portray Trump negatively but yours is a lazy dismissal of it.

For a start, it was created in 2013, not 2017. What you were probably looking at was when it obtained a copyright.

Whilst it's a blog and not a recognised news outlet, it does have credibilty in that the founding editors, Tony Goodman and Steve Vladeck, are both law professors.

The CV author of the article seems credible enough:

Kate Brannen (@K8brannen) is the Editorial Director of Just Security and a nonresident senior fellow at the Brent Scowcroft Center on International Security at the Atlantic Council. Her writing has appeared in The Atlantic, Foreign Policy (FP), The Guardian, The Daily Beast, Slate, USA Today, Newsweek and Vice. Previously, she was a senior reporter covering the Pentagon for FP. Before that, Brannen was a defense reporter for POLITICO, where she was also responsible for “Morning Defense,” POLITICO‘s daily national security newsletter.

Brannen has also covered budget and defense policy debates on Capitol Hill as the congressional reporter for Defense News. She spent three years covering the U.S. Army — first as a reporter for InsideDefense.com, then as the land warfare correspondent for Defense News. She has discussed her reporting on MSNBC; NPR’s All Things Considered, On Point, and The Diane Rehm Show; and PRI’s To the Point.

Brannen graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor’s degree in history. She has master’s degrees from Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism and School of International and Public Affairs.

Just Security itself according to their website is based at New York University School of Law.

And Media Bias find that whilst they have a centre left bias their factual reporting is rated as High.

Whilst of course one should be sceptical with any news story, given who they are and where they're based Just Security seem legit and are credible, rather than just your zero rating.

You would probably argue that Just Security is agenda driven and will paint Trump in a bad a light. But that's not enough to discredit a factual report.

So where does that leave us regarding the redacted emails? Well I guess if and when Trump 'unredacts' them, I think their story has legs given that what Trump's done is seemingly in line with his character and MO.

And, it's not that I think 'ORANGEMAN BAD', it's just that I think he's a tw@t.

A boot in the balls for King Orangutan.

House Foreign Affairs Committee

@HouseForeignAffairs

This Media Post will serve as a reminder that war powers reside in the Congress under the United States Constitution. And that you should read the War Powers Act. And that you’re not a dictator.

@realDonaldTrump

These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!
5:41 PM - Jan 5, 2020

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Dipshit Donny wants so desperately to be praised and "rewarded" (and hopefully admired) for stuff he's never done. Just think back to the times he had his "staff" copiously praise him: "Mr President, it's an honour to be a member of your cabinet", "Mr President, I can't think of a better leader for our nation". That was just before he fired them, or they "resigned".

And don't forget this is also the fella who repeatedly recommended himself for the Nobel Prize, just because Obama had one. Not to mention the medal he wanted to award himself. He wants all the adulation he firmly believes he's entitled to without putting in any of the leg-work to get there. If the gods are willing, he'll go down in history as clearly the most openly corrupt president in the history of the US. Good!!!

MsG

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well, it's not like the military is doing anything right now, why waste that money on them eh?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
That would be the little-known campaign promise of the current President, would it?
That's right! The fella who vowed to make the corrupt political swamp in Washington a fixed part of US politics. Which he's succeeded in doing - and in just three years! Another first for Dipshit Donny.
MsG

That's right! The fella who vowed to make the corrupt political swamp in Washington a fixed part of US politics. Which he's succeeded in doing - and in just three years! Another first for Dipshit Donny.
MsG
Washington politics has been corrupt for as long as I can remember - Tricky Dicky & Watergate in 1974.

It always has been and probably always will be a cesspit.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Washington politics has been corrupt for as long as I can remember - Tricky Dicky & Watergate in 1974.
It always has been and probably always will be a cesspit.
Oh, look! Dorky_Twat "dumbed" my post. How out of character is that, eh?:lol::lol::lol:

Cries like a little girl and bleatingly complains to the Mods when I "dumb" his stupid posts but never fails to "dumb" just about everything I post. He even picks up on references and "dumbs" Bugsy posts on an account that's been inactive for ten years. Not that he's obsessive, or anything.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

Bugsy posting in the "intelligence Cell" is an oxymoron.

PS, Don't think i've ever gone crying to a Mod, unlike yourself, Drugsy.
If you have proof, please provide.

appeals-court-allows-trump-to-STEAL-3-6-billion-in-military-funds-for-border-wall

Meanwhile in reality, The wall continues.
Ann Coulter Trolls Trump With ‘Border Wall 4K’ Race: ‘Could Take at least 7 Minutes to run the entire newly built wall.Not bad for three years of work.

Quietly awaiting Labrat to call FAKE NEWS because it would take 7.3 minutes or something.

Oh Dear...... so much winning.

DOJ Closing Clinton Inquiry Trump Badly Wanted to Find Corruption. JANUARY 12, 2020. Linky Poo
Donald Chump repeatedly encouraged the DOJ to investigate Hillary Clinton for corruption involving the Clinton Foundation and the infamous Uranium One sale. They are now closing that investigation after finding nothing to prosecute or investigate further.

The effective conclusion of his investigation, with no criminal charges or other known impacts, is likely to roil some in the GOP who had hoped the prosecutor would vindicate their long-held suspicions about a political rival.
They keep launching investigations to show that Clinton was corrupt while in office as Secretary of State and with the foundation, but they all come to the same conclusion: There is no there there.

So Hillary didn’t run a cannibal zombie dial-a-kid paedophile ring from a non-existent basement in a DC pizza parlour whilst organising the killing of countless people she probably never met.

Who knew?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh Dear...... so much winning.

DOJ Closing Clinton Inquiry Trump Badly Wanted to Find Corruption. JANUARY 12, 2020. Linky Poo
Donald Chump repeatedly encouraged the DOJ to investigate Hillary Clinton for corruption involving the Clinton Foundation and the infamous Uranium One sale. They are now closing that investigation after finding nothing to prosecute or investigate further.

The effective conclusion of his investigation, with no criminal charges or other known impacts, is likely to roil some in the GOP who had hoped the prosecutor would vindicate their long-held suspicions about a political rival.
They keep launching investigations to show that Clinton was corrupt while in office as Secretary of State and with the foundation, but they all come to the same conclusion: There is no there there.
Many thanks for that very informative post, Spank-it. I'm sure your man Dipshit Donny will believe that the findings are "wholly unsatisfactory" and order yet another investigation. It seems to be the height of irony that a person as clearly and manifestly totally corrupt as he himself is, demands investigations of others on charges of alleged "corruption".

What he doesn't seem to realise is that the totally corrupt Clintons have been at this (corruption) caper for decades and really know how to cover their tracks. That can't really be said of Dipshit Donny - he's so very bad at covering his tracks, it's an acute embarrassment to "talented" shysters. Let's not forget that your man there was recently ordered by a court to pay back $2 million dollaz that he and his equally shyster family had fraudulently diverted for personal expenditure from his so-called "charity". You can bet there's a whole lot more to that than meets the eye!

It's quite clear (or should be) to any halfways intelligent folks that your man Dipshit Donny there is a classic con-man who's hoodwinked the US population into believing he's some sort of god. He's been exposed at (almost) every turn, yet there are still Septics who support him! No wonder he's fighting so desperately to prevent his financial figures from becoming public - they would definitely betray him as the total fraud that he is.

I know your man there never tires of trumpeting how "successful" he was/is. but it's always useful to remember that he actually managed to lose a cool billion dollaz in a decade. No other "successful" Septic Capitalist in the whole history of the country has ever come even close to that. In fact, you'd have to go to some quite extraordinary lengths to accomplish such a feat.

MsG

Latest Threads