The Trump Presidency...

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well if it were always Russia pulling the strings, why has America been strengthening NATO? The Trump Admin has done more to make the alliance long lasting than his predecessor.
I have no words for how utterly ridiculous that is.

D

Deleted 24582

I have no words for how utterly ridiculous that is.
Of course you don't Helmster, all you can focus is on what the man says not what his admin is doing.

You know Obama was all about Alliances, at the same time he gutted our presence in Europe and hammered the forces. The Trump Admin is committing more units to Europe and is trying to modernize the very forces that would be deployed to fight against the Russians... Funny how that works, he says we love them but in fact makes it a priority to kill them. But you might have missed out on all that because "Orange Man Bad" is all you have the ability to see.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Of course you don't Helmster, all you can focus is on what the man says not what his admin is doing.

You know Obama was all about Alliances, at the same time he gutted our presence in Europe and hammered the forces. The Trump Admin is committing more units to Europe and is trying to modernize the very forces that would be deployed to fight against the Russians... Funny how that works, he says we love them but in fact makes it a priority to kill them. But you might have missed out on all that because "Orange Man Bad" is all you have the ability to see.
Sure let's go with that, it wasn't Trump threatening to pull out of NATO then, that is strengthening talk alright. Nor is flouncing out of a NATO conference cos the other boys made fun of him. Modernising forces by using the defence budget to BUILD THAT WALL!

D

Deleted 24582

Sure let's go with that, it wasn't Trump threatening to pull out of NATO then, that is strengthening talk alright. Nor is flouncing out of a NATO conference cos the other boys made fun of him. Modernising forces by using the defence budget to BUILD THAT WALL!
The money from the wall came from other accounts, but that is a bone of contention for other reasons. But NATO is paying more towards it's collective defense, which strengthens the alliance as a whole. The means of getting the money is what has ruffled feathers.

So yes threatening dead beats to pay up is a bit of a mob tactic but it works. Asking nicely failed miserably and relying on others to maintain their financial commitments was not working either. So option C was used.

You can read the modernization priorities and they are geared towards near peer opponents (Russia, China).

I think what you meant was that It was reported in the right wing press that a CIA source said XY&Z not the actual CIA and by common knowledge do you mean it's what Hennity and Limbaugh were parroting.

Here's an article by a former member of the CIA:

The Smearing of Christopher Steele

I often hear the dossier described as debunked or discredited but actually neither are true. I konwTrump having a couple of brasses piss on a bed was the most contentious bit and even I thought it was a bit far fetched but Trump said that when this was supposed to have happened he hadn't stayed overnight in the Moscow hotel and had left right after the Miss Universe show but that was a bit of a fib.
This well known conservative rag 'rolling stone' certainly throws a lot of shade on your opinion.

mp/

'If the report released Monday by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz constitutes a “clearing” of the FBI, never clear me of anything. Holy God, what a clown show the Trump-Russia investigation was.'

Any road up, did anyone say Trump likes to play according to the rules and never cheats:

Could be indicative of what he thinks of other rules he may have to abide by.

More winning then
So hes comparing himself to a genocidal comics supervillain who destroys half of all life in the universe before attempting to destroy all of it.
A character that prior to getting the gauntlet has been responsible for Billions of deaths on numerous planets.
If I was the officer carrying the football around for this tit I would shred the contents and fill the case with fast menus.
He will be growing a toothbrush tache next.

Walt Bone-Spurs claimed he was in the Military at a White House Reception.

“Like we used to say in the military, make a path,”

It must have been the Space Cadet Force because we all know that bone spurs unfortunately prevented him from becoming a fragged General in Vietnam

Last edited:
I am sure Mexico will pick up that short fall.
Shouldn't cost much, according to Chump the wall/fence is almost finished.

It must have been the Space Cadet Force because we all know that bone spurs unfortunately prevented him from becoming a fragged General in Vietnam
His bigliest military achievement comes into being.

'President Trump’s dream of a special space force have come true just before Christmas, with the US House of Representatives approving the new zero-gravity guardians in a monster military bill on Wednesday.

'It is one of the largest ever military policy bills passed – in a 377-48 vote – and is it full of unhappy compromises. The sheer size of it – $738bn – brought complaints from both Democrats and Republicans worried about the spiraling costs of an oversized US military.

'Proposals to add limits on the president’s power when it comes to military matters – sparked in large part by his nonsensical withdrawal, then unwithdrawal and reunwithdrawal from the northern border of Syria – were pulled out, upsetting some.'

'President Trump’s dream of a special space force have come true just before Christmas, with the US House of Representatives approving the new zero-gravity guardians in a monster military bill on Wednesday.

'It is one of the largest ever military policy bills passed – in a 377-48 vote – and is it full of unhappy compromises. The sheer size of it – $738bn – brought complaints from both Democrats and Republicans worried about the spiraling costs of an oversized US military.

'Proposals to add limits on the president’s power when it comes to military matters – sparked in large part by his nonsensical withdrawal, then unwithdrawal and reunwithdrawal from the northern border of Syria – were pulled out, upsetting some.'

You have to admit, as far as megalomaniac multi billionaires went, the Tracy family managed to run their offshore tax haven/secret space force base out of their own pockets, and didn't expect the American public to pay for their vanity project.

The best bit of that is the last paragraph :

“It’s not yet known if the Space Force will also adopt the new uniform the president has reportedly drawn on a big pad and colored-in really well.”​

Latest Threads