The Trump Presidency...

Attachments

The only thing dumber than a Trump...

The only thing dumber than a Trump...

I agree with him for once. It has to change.

Both of my daughters were born at nine months. Too long. Too long. Not perfect.

If they could reduce the gestation period then husbands could get a shag sooner.

Come on Don - we need action on this.

(Was he on a rant about abortion and making the usual word salad in his ongoing quest to destroy the English language?)

Last edited:

BigT

LE
No this is stemming from an incident in 2012, where he was a Major and was talking down about America and Americans in front of the Russians. The man was acting well above his pay grade, and he won’t be making Colonel.

Can you point me at a legitimate source other than the two far right sites, the one you linked to and American Greatness. Did you by chance have a look at Hickmans twitter I did, it's very popular with the Q anon types, it seems to fill their time while waiting for that great awakening thing that been promised for the last three years.

Can you point me at a legitimate source other than the two far right sites, the one you linked to and American Greatness. Did you by chance have a look at Hickmans twitter I did, it's very popular with the Q anon types, it seems to fill their time while waiting for that great awakening thing that been promised for the last three years.
I read the link and what struck me, and I may be wrong on this, Vindman was a major at the time of this dissing of the US, but he's since been promoted to Lt Colonel and posted to what seemed a responsible position. I'm guessing this would not have happened if he did as alleged?

I didn't look too much further after reading the article, but I couldn't readily see anything else on the web which put Vindman in a bad light.

D

Deleted 24582

I read the link and what struck me, and I may be wrong on this, Vindman was a major at the time of this dissing of the US, but he's since been promoted to Lt Colonel and posted to what seemed a responsible position. I'm guessing this would not have happened if he did as alleged?

I didn't look too much further after reading the article, but I couldn't readily see anything else on the web which put Vindman in a bad light.
If he only received a verbal chewing, nothing would reflect on his OER. Vindman forget to stay in his lane, he is a member of the US Army not the State Department. He better hope his pals in the Democratic Party don’t forget he exists in a few months.

I wonder, if a Mexican Air Force officer had gone on a rampage (which I see the failing Washington Post makes that same point).....

I wonder what could possibly be the reason for the tolerance?

(Other than a bit of national interest).

I wonder if the bling and hotels have something to do with it....

I am asking for one of these for Christmas ;)

Should melt some heads...
Should make the FBI's job a piece of piss when the next lot of pipe bombs get mailed out....

Should make the FBI's job a piece of piss when the next lot of pipe bombs get mailed out....

Because a pro trump T shirt equates to a nutter sending fake pipe bombs?

I wonder, if a Mexican Air Force officer had gone on a rampage (which I see the failing Washington Post makes that same point).....

I wonder what could possibly be the reason for the tolerance?

(Other than a bit of national interest).

I wonder if the bling and hotels have something to do with it....

Because he love swearing bling... Jesus

Latest Threads