The Trump Presidency...

Are you always this retarded? I guess another one to the ignore list - You haven't posted anything worthy of reading/discussing and just coming across as an uneducated mong.

Enjoy the next 5 years of TDS.
Could you point out to me where exactly in my earlier post I said a crime had been committed by El Liaro? You are the one who raised the C word? Do you fear your man has done something naughty? That he can't simply throw hush-money at?

Hahahahaha 'Constitutional experts'? Three democrats that are on the record for wanting to impeach Trump from as early as 2016....

Its partisan political theater and I believe history will not look back on the Democrats actions favorably.
Hmm let’s think, four law professors, one of whom was put forward by the Republicans, consider the President had done something wrong, three of whom think it’s impeachable, or the view of a pro trump poster on Arrse.

I think i’ll Go with the law professors.

And, just watched Channel 4 news where lifelong republican who’s also a law professor thinks Trump’s actions are impeachable.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Could you point out to me where exactly in my earlier post I said a crime had been committed by El Liaro? You are the one who raised the C word? Do you fear your man has done something naughty? That he can't simply throw hush-money at?
He's got TDS, more to be pitied than scorned, bless him.

D

Deleted 24582

Hmm let’s think, four law professors, one of whom was put forward by the Republicans, consider the President had done something wrong, three of whom think it’s impeachable, or the view of a pro trump poster on Arrse.

I think i’ll Go with the law professors.

And, just watched Channel 4 news where lifelong republican who’s also a law professor thinks Trump’s actions are impeachable.

Impeachment is not going to be a winning issue.

You also realize that the Democrats got to pick their experts??

One who of whom was already calling for Trump to be impeached before he have his testimony. The other worked in the Obama Department of Justice... This is viewed as a Partisan circus by a large chunk of the country. The country is divided but many of you are also unable to remain neutral and miss out on that fact.

One who of whom was already calling for Trump to be impeached before he have his testimony. The other worked in the Obama Department of Justice... This is viewed as a Partisan circus by a large chunk of the country. The country is divided but many of you are also unable to remain neutral and miss out on that fact.
Yes, I get that the Democrats probably picked the experts. But even the Republicans’ pick considered that Trump’s actions were wrong, and as mentioned, a Republican interviewed on British TV here thought Trump is impeachable.

If you have evidence showing most law experts think there’s no case to answer, then fine, show it.

But all you have at the moment partisan comments falling one side or the other with the pro Trumpers turning a blind eye to his wrongdoings and drawing the wagons into a circle no matter what.

D

Deleted 24582

Yes, I get that the Democrats probably picked the experts. But even the Republicans’ pick considered that Trump’s actions were wrong, and as mentioned, a Republican interviewed on British TV here thought Trump is impeachable.

If you have evidence showing most law experts think there’s no case to answer, then fine, show it.

But all you have at the moment partisan comments falling one side or the other with the pro Trumpers turning a blind eye to his wrongdoings and drawing the wagons into a circle no matter what.
Yes he is impeachable as it is a political process. If the Democrats control the House of representatives then they can and will draft the articles. But it doesn't mean anything unless the Senate convicts him. This is just one side saying he has committed high crimes according to their viewpoints. The thing of it is, though that the trial will be controlled by the GOP and it will be used as a weapon to skewer Democrats and hurt their chances to win 2020. It is a viewed by many as a double standard in acceptable behaviour by the party that is out of power The trial will also be used to absolutely destroy Biden.

Luckily you dont have to prove innocence...there is a presumption of that. The choice of 'experts' was a poor choice according to NPR - all it has done it lower many neutral/republicans opinion on it being an actual impartial hearing.

Still waiting on evidence on 'wrong doings'.

Which one regularly donated thousands of dollars to Clinton and Obama.

D

Deleted 24582

Which one regularly donated thousands of dollars to Clinton and Obama.
I don't know which one was the donation machine. I know one worked for the Obama Admin, and one was calling for Trump to be impeached well before this process started. But a donor wouldn't surprise me either. The Dems are grasping for straws and are going to get smacked down, because 11 months before the election and they are going to fall on their sword for this issue. Let the circus commence.

Why would you care? You're not an American.
Why do you come back to the same BS argument all the time? You are like the idiot in the WH currently who kept asking about Obama's birth certificate if he was American or not.

I guess living in WY doesn't exactly broaden your horizons.

D

Deleted 24582

Why do you come back to the same BS argument all the time? You are like the idiot in the WH currently who kept asking about Obama's birth certificate if he was American or not.

I guess living in WY doesn't exactly broaden your horizons.
Obama was many things, but an American citizen he was.

Whilst I may be a yokel, I at least know what country I was born in. Unlike you, who can't figure out which country your mother managed to discredit. So forgive me for doubting your inner "Murican" but I don't see it chum.

BigT

LE
Luckily you dont have to prove innocence...there is a presumption of that. The choice of 'experts' was a poor choice according to NPR - all it has done it lower many neutral/republicans opinion on it being an actual impartial hearing.

Still waiting on evidence on 'wrong doings'.
Here let a Fox News legal expert explain it to you

Obama was many things, but an American citizen he was.

Whilst I may be a yokel, I at least know what country I was born in. Unlike you, who can't figure out which country your mother managed to discredit. So forgive me for doubting your inner "Murican" but I don't see it chum.
I actually don't have to "prove" f-all to anyone apart from the authorities, least of all to a stranger on the 'Net. If you believe it or not is up to you.....

D

Deleted 24582

I actually don't have to "prove" f-all to anyone apart from the authorities, least of all to a stranger on the 'Net. If you believe it or not is up to you.....
Of course not darling, but you are right about the not believing your nationality.

Just checking in , how's the impeachment is going so far ?
Democrats are rushing through the papers - Senate trial will either dismiss the charge/s or fail to convict.

Just checking in , how's the impeachment is going so far ?
The Crooked one will be supported by the Crooked ones GOP ass kisser fanbois and the two very obvious TDS sycophant truppits who constantly claim boo hoo by the partisan Dems by posting very partisan GOP spin as rebuttal.

The Crooked one will be supported by the Crooked ones GOP ass kisser fanbois and the two very obvious TDS sycophant truppits who constantly claim boo hoo by the partisan Dems by posting very partisan GOP spin as rebuttal.
Your mums going to be cross you staying up this late on a school night.

Latest Threads