The Trump Presidency...

Some sort of Barrett at a guess. Not sure why you're asking but hth.
No real reason. As you might have noticed elsewhere I’m not exactly a gun nut.

I just thought it seemed a rather powerful weapon for narco cops or even National Guard.

Still, given the level of violence in Mexico I guess it is pretty much a de facto war zone and BFO rifles are the order of the day.

NATO summit: Trump calls Trudeau 'two-faced'
You can see Melania go damp about the gusset every time Trudeau is in the vicinity. All he has to do is black up and slip her one, have it photographed and sent to trump, with a note. 'Yes I am, My other face is white'... ;)

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
No real reason. As you might have noticed elsewhere I’m not exactly a gun nut.

I just thought it seemed a rather powerful weapon for narco cops or even National Guard.

Still, given the level of violence in Mexico I guess it is pretty much a de facto war zone and BFO rifles are the order of the day.
As per my answer, not a gun expert either, I believe one of those will take out an engine block. That at a guess is why they have them.

You can see Melania go damp about the gusset every time Trudeau is in the vicinity. All he has to do is black up and slip her one, have it photographed and sent to trump, with a note. 'Yes I am, My other face is white'... ;)
Obviously he threw his toys out of the pram and walked out after watching this video which surfaced.

Looks like the Democrats are setting the context by getting constitutional experts' opinions confirming that the President's actions were wrong, with the majority thinking the actions are impeachable.

Hahahahaha 'Constitutional experts'? Three democrats that are on the record for wanting to impeach Trump from as early as 2016....

Its partisan political theater and I believe history will not look back on the Democrats actions favorably.

D

Deleted 24582

Hahahahaha 'Constitutional experts'? Three democrats that are on the record for wanting to impeach Trump from as early as 2016....

Its partisan political theater and I believe history will not look back on the Democrats actions favorably.
The Senate trial is going to make many Dems uncomfortable, and it will be an interesting event. But prepare for partisan war.

The Senate trial is going to make many Dems uncomfortable, and it will be an interesting event. But prepare for partisan war.
Its already here. The Republicans need to start fighting back harder.

Whereas history will look back on yer man as the bestest cleverest, most honest pres, respected by the whole world, who never told even one teeny-tiny insignificant porky ever ever ever of course.

Riiiiiight.

Ohhh Devin's in trouble
Could you provide some links to these posts? I live in the U.S and listen to NPR/talk radio during my commutes and I haven't heard anything about this.

Whereas history will look back on yer man as the bestest cleverest, most honest pres, respected by the whole world, who never told even one teeny-tiny insignificant porky ever ever ever of course.

Riiiiiight.
Where is the evidence of a crime?

Where is the evidence of a crime?
Usually every time the Dump opens his mouth. Have you just got off the spaceship from the planet Nonesoblindasthosewhowillnotsee?

Trump is correct in this case though, Justin is two faced.....

Usually every time the Dump opens his mouth. Have you just got off the spaceship from the planet Nonesoblindasthosewhowillnotsee?
Are you always this retarded? I guess another one to the ignore list - You haven't posted anything worthy of reading/discussing and just coming across as an uneducated mong.

Enjoy the next 5 years of TDS.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Could you provide some links to these posts? I live in the U.S and listen to NPR/talk radio during my commutes and I haven't heard anything about this.

You missed the story about Devin's multiple phone calls with Lev Parnas?

Nune's will lose his vexatious lawsuit against CNN btw .

I love it when the Reps pick on silly things like what Obama wore, while defending Trump on so much crap. Unbelievable to any sane fella.
Lets stick to evidence of a crime. A crime so bad that it warrants removal from office. A crime that needs to convince Republicans that its that bad, they should flip on Trump.

Where is that?

Latest Threads