The Trump Presidency...

You keep squealing TDS without realising it fits you more than anyone really. It's most amusing.
Another of your posts lacking anything of any substance... Getting to be a real habit of yours. Not quite into Spankits depths of mong; but you can keep trying ;)

Last edited:
Trust me Zem, debating with a Truppit is like discussing the days events with those talking dollts dolls.
You can talk sense to them all day but when you pull the string they just spout off the same thing they said yesterday............. again and again and again.
I guess if someone is an avid supporter of a politician or an idea, and think the opposition goes against their views, even if those they support do wrong it’s, and to borrow and mangle a saying, “right or wrong he’s our guy” even though he cheated on his wife, is abusing his office, paid off prostitutes, was buddies with a peadophile, tells lies, etc.etc.,

I guess if someone is an avid supporter of a politician or an idea, and think the opposition goes against their views, even if those they support do wrong it’s, and to borrow and mangle a saying, “right or wrong he’s our guy” even though he cheated on his wife, is abusing his office, paid off prostitutes, was buddies with a peadophile, tells lies, etc.etc.,
Reposting badly-photoshopped pictures of his head on Sylvester Stallone's body.

Because that's totally normal...

Reposting badly-photoshopped pictures of his head on Sylvester Stallone's body.

Because that's totally normal...
Normal & not doctored apparently.

Donald Frump's re-election campaign has claimed there is no evidence a picture of the president with the body of Rocky Balboa was doctored.

Team Trump accused The Washington Post of reporting that the image was doctored "without evidence" in a tweet Wednesday, shortly after President Trump shared the meme of himself as fictional boxing champion Rocky on the platform.

The president's eldest Idiot Donald Trump Jr. has also jokingly suggested the picture of his father with the body of Sylvester Stallone in the 1980s is legitimate.

"I've heard from reliable sources that it's not doctored," he tweeted in response to the Washington Post.
They were joking - - - I THINK!

Looks like the man who would tackle a gun wielding maniac with his tiny bare hands doesn't want to face the court.
Due to the manifest unfairness of calling a crook a crook.

Unlike the absolute fairness of all those lies.

Looks like the man who would tackle a gun wielding maniac with his tiny bare hands doesn't want to face the court.
I posted this nearly two years ago with respect to the Mueller investigation.

Wild horses, bulldozers, forklift trucks etc. wouldn’t get Trump in front of Mueller.​
The Donald’s team wouldn’t allow it. Trumps long time lawyer begged him not to appear in person as he was (1) “a ******* liar” and (2) would talk (brag, boast?) himself into a perjury trap within five minutes.​
Personally I don’t think he has the mental robustness to understand the situation he would find himself in.​
Just swap Mueller for impeachment hearing and it still holds.

More POTUS porkies. An amazing photo of the Trumps, Andrew, Epstein and Ghiselle Maxwell, all in the one image.

' “I don’t know Prince Andrew, but it’s a tough story, it’s a very tough story,” the president said at a news conference on the sidelines of the NATO summit in London when he was asked for his thoughts on the prince stepping down from his royal duties.'

Last edited:
Ohhh Devin's in trouble
It's not like being one of Trump's cheerleaders isn't a one way ticket to jail.
He has an infallible way of hiring criminals, or letting people incriminate themselves on his behalf.

It is almost like he has a strange willingness to surround himself with corruption, criminality, greed and stupidity.
It must be how he does all that winning.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
More POTUS porkies. An amazing photo of the Trumps, Andrew, Epstein and Ghiselle Maxwell, all in the one image.

' “I don’t know Prince Andrew, but it’s a tough story, it’s a very tough story,” the president said at a news conference on the sidelines of the NATO summit in London when he was asked for his thoughts on the prince stepping down from his royal duties.'

Obviously doctored, I’m getting shouted at at. Something about him getting impeached.?

Obviously doctored, I’m getting shouted at at.
Obviously it's been doctored. Melania's letting him touch her.

The whole world knows that the only thing dumber than a Trump is a Trump supporter.

You keep squealing TDS without realising it fits you more than anyone really. It's most amusing.
What’s the BFO rifle this bloke is carrying? Reprinted below to save you the effort of going back up the thread and linking.

A0825C9F-7B9D-441D-BD2D-8E017E8BD402.jpeg

It looks as if it could stop a tank.

I do believe this is what the Colonials call 'a burn'.

What’s the BFO rifle this bloke is carrying? Reprinted below to save you the effort of going back up the thread and linking.

View attachment 434873

It looks as if it could stop a tank.
Looks like a M107A1 Barrett:

Mexico is looking at building their own:

Some sort of Barrett at a guess. Not sure why you're asking but hth.
No real reason. As you might have noticed elsewhere I’m not exactly a gun nut.

I just thought it seemed a rather powerful weapon for narco cops or even National Guard.

Still, given the level of violence in Mexico I guess it is pretty much a de facto war zone and BFO rifles are the order of the day.

Latest Threads