The Trump Presidency...

I’ve listened through a few hours of the impeachment proceedings and the depositions and answers given seem pretty compelling.
I guess it depends on your POV.

1 day later.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Parallel stories on the IG Report out next month, number of conclusions

Comey, McCabe, Strzok did NOT act on anti-Trump Bias
Mifsud was NOT an FBI Informant
No evidence from either the CIA or the Steele Dossier was used to open the Russia Probe
FBI did exaggerate Steele's track record of working with the FBI in previous investigations.
Carter Page FISA effort flawed, but NOT unjustified

Russia Inquiry Review Is Said to Criticize F.B.I. but Rebuff Claims of Biased Acts

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Jeepers, I predicted way back in this thread that Nunes was goiung to come a cropper, mainly, I thought because he was just thick as, but this... oh this is something else altogether

I see a certain journalist from a few pages back is caught up in this too

Last edited:
Jeepers, I predicted way back in this thread that Nunes was goiung to come a cropper, mainly, I thought because he was just thick as, but this... oh this is something else altogether

just came on to post similar. If there are receipts then this should be game over and the real flipping will start. A lot of rats will be heading for the shore.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
just came on to post similar. If there are receipts then this should be game over and the real flipping will start. A lot of rats will be heading for the shore.
Massive impact on the Impeachment Process too, he is both a Witness and Subject now, his whole presence and line of questioning are utterly compromised.

Massive impact on the Impeachment Process too, he is both a Witness and Subject now, his whole presence and line of questioning are utterly compromised.
It is now obvious as to why the Republicans need to make enlisting the help of foreigners in elections no big deal. Crooked to the core. And we may now finally get to the bottom of Lindsey Graham's weird actions too.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It is now obvious as to why the Republicans need to make enlisting the help of foreigners in elections no big deal. Crooked to the core. And we may now finally get to the bottom of Lindsey Graham's weird actions too.
The Dems have just filed a House Ethics Complaint against him.

Little bit of advice for our resident Trumpettes, draining the swamp does not mean pumping it full of toxic waste. And they are all in it up to their oxters.

The Dems have just filed a House Ethics Complaint against him.

Little bit of advice for our resident Trumpettes, draining the swamp does not mean pumping it full of toxic waste. And they are all in it up to their oxters.
You are wasting your hope that Trump will be removed from office.

No evidence from either the CIA or the Steele Dossier was used to open the Russia Probe
FBI did exaggerate Steele's track record of working with the FBI in previous investigations.

Russia Inquiry Review Is Said to Criticize F.B.I. but Rebuff Claims of Biased Acts

which reads awfully like a Certain agency trying to spin the outcome before the report is released.

Better not let Chippy Mick see it, he'll {hopefully} top himself

which reads awfully like a Certain agency trying to spin the outcome before the report is released.
Which reads awfully like a post by a certain Truppit trying to bury his head in RWM spin & denial before the REPUBLICAN report is released.

Latest Threads