The Trump Presidency...

Fake Donald Trump ransomware is targeting US and other users. Victims are being tricked into thinking their devices are locked down.

One of the more common frauds that can be found on the internet is when people are being tricked into believing their computers are infected with a virus. If the fraud is successful, the victims would download a program they would think is an antivirus, but instead – would be the malware.

In similar vein, cybersecurity researchers from Cisco Talos Group spotted a fake ransomware called Trump.exe. It tries to trick people into thinking their computer is infected with a ransomware and that all of their files would remain encrypted and unavailable unless a ransom is paid.

“These samples didn't always encrypt the data properly or at all, but nonetheless, they could lead users to believe that their data was lost. Victims could also be tricked into paying a ransom demand in an attempt to regain access to their data, generating revenue for attackers,” wrote Cisco’s Nick Biasini and Edmund Brumaghin.

The same group also found the “Donald Trump Screen of Death” a screen locker that tricks users into thinking they’re locked out of Windows.

Donald Trump, but other politicians, too, are often used by hackers as means of drawing attention to themselves. Talos says that Putin's name and face is also often used on different malware and ransomware strains. Other political figures, like Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Vladimir Putin and others, are also used, especially during the times of political campaigns.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God forbid that any of our resident Truppits would fall for this scam and get their PC's locked down, what a shame that would be.

Fake Donald Trump ransomware is targeting US and other users. Victims are being tricked into thinking their devices are locked down.

One of the more common frauds that can be found on the internet is when people are being tricked into believing their computers are infected with a virus. If the fraud is successful, the victims would download a program they would think is an antivirus, but instead – would be the malware.

In similar vein, cybersecurity researchers from Cisco Talos Group spotted a fake ransomware called Trump.exe. It tries to trick people into thinking their computer is infected with a ransomware and that all of their files would remain encrypted and unavailable unless a ransom is paid.

“These samples didn't always encrypt the data properly or at all, but nonetheless, they could lead users to believe that their data was lost. Victims could also be tricked into paying a ransom demand in an attempt to regain access to their data, generating revenue for attackers,” wrote Cisco’s Nick Biasini and Edmund Brumaghin.

The same group also found the “Donald Trump Screen of Death” a screen locker that tricks users into thinking they’re locked out of Windows.

Donald Trump, but other politicians, too, are often used by hackers as means of drawing attention to themselves. Talos says that Putin's name and face is also often used on different malware and ransomware strains. Other political figures, like Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Vladimir Putin and others, are also used, especially during the times of political campaigns.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God forbid that any of our resident Truppits would fall for this scam and get their PC's locked down, what a shame that would be.
Sorry mate but you’re trying too hard now.

Sorry mate but you’re trying too hard now.
My comment at the end may have been a bit flippant but I posted it in good faith, it is a true article from an IT Security Website and my post didn't say DJT was part of the scam, apparently the same scam appears in every election and has done so for the past 12 years.

As someone who repairs & recovers laptops on the side I deplore web scammers and would not wish anyone to be caught by one.

Last edited:
Trump admits his own economic policies have done diddly shit by claiming Ivanka created 14 million jobs since he became president — which is incredible when you consider that is more than double the 6 million added by the US economy in that time.
Trump made the claim in a speech in New York, and was seemingly referring to his daughter's work on a White House board opening up training positions. The applause following the statement was mediocre at best.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The orange mong cannot help but lie - 6 million is good enough news in it's own right so why the billy bullshit ?

Let the public embarrassment begin.

Before impeachment hearings begin Sean Hannity tells viewers “everything you're going to see in the next two weeks is rigged"
Whaaat... does this include the (R) rebuttals as well or is just the (D) point of view?

The (D) argument is that Chump is corrupt and a lying piece of crap.

The (R) defense is a tad more difficult to explain.

Below is a collection of arguments made in Trump’s defense since September 19, five days before House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced a formal impeachment inquiry:
September narratives:
October narratives:
November narratives:

Trump admits his own economic policies have done diddly shit by claiming Ivanka created 14 million jobs since he became president — which is incredible when you consider that is more than double the 6 million added by the US economy in that time.
Trump made the claim in a speech in New York, and was seemingly referring to his daughter's work on a White House board opening up training positions. The applause following the statement was mediocre at best.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The orange mong cannot help but lie - 6 million is good enough news in it's own right so why the billy bullshit ?
He is a pathological lier, and BSter, simple really. Still can't believe so many idiots trust in him. I mean, if I did, 0.001% of whatever he pulls of at work, I would be fired next day by HR.

My comment at the end may have been a bit flippant but I posted it in good faith, it is a true article from an IT Security Website and my post didn't say DJT was part of the scam, apparently the same scam appears in every election and has done so for the past 12 years.

As someone who repairs & recovers laptops on the side, I deplore web scammers and would not wish anyone to be caught by one.
I'm a senior ICT Administrator responsible for 50+ servers and 250 workstations along with a plethora of other ICT hardware, What website are you talking about Del boy, I require evidence so I can apply CONTEXT.

Let the public embarrassment begin.

Before impeachment hearings begin Sean Hannity tells viewers “everything you're going to see in the next two weeks is rigged"
Whaaat... does this include the (R) rebuttals as well or is just the (D) point of view?

The (D) argument is that Chump is corrupt and a lying piece of crap.

The (R) defense is a tad more difficult to explain.

Below is a collection of arguments made in Trump’s defense since September 19, five days before House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced a formal impeachment inquiry:
September narratives:
October narratives:
November narratives:

Interesting newsguard review of your source...

Attachments

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), the douche-bag bombastic Freedom Caucus member who was added to the committee at the last moment by Republicans, dropped a bollock by arguing that the White House whistleblower started the scandal.

“There’s one witness, one witness that they won’t bring in front of us, they won’t bring in front of the American people, and that’s the guy who started it all, the whistleblower,” Jordan argued.

Unfortunately for the fake wrestling coach turned fake politician, Jordan was followed by Rep. Peter Welch (D-VT).

“I say to my colleague, I would be glad to have the person who started it all come in and testify. “President Trump is welcome to take a seat right there,” Welch said, to laughter from the audience.

That the website is broadly credible.
Left leaning with no accountability to who edits the content and no disclosure of who pays for it.
Broadly yes, credible is impossible to determine. Hillary could the editor and nobody would know, not that it stops spanky boi

I couldn't care less if Trump is president or running a hot dog stall but the impeachment process is just another Russian collusion type dirty trick to keep bad PR going on Trump until the next election. Basically Heinrich Himmler's favourite ploy of telling lies until it becomes the accepted truth.

Unfortunately if you play dirty and can't prove anything then most people with vote for the victim rather than the dirty trickster. Nothing that's been presented so far is anything like proof, " I heard someone say say something to someone I know" isn't going to prove anything. The whole thing might backfire and garentee Trump for the next election.

The best plan to oust Trump would be to actually field a better candidate with decent policies, and some kind of likeable personality , something which the Democrats can't manage apparently.

I couldn't care less if Trump is president or running a hot dog stall but the impeachment process is just another Russian collusion type dirty trick to keep bad PR going on Trump until the next election. Basically Heinrich Himmler's favourite ploy of telling lies until it becomes the accepted truth.

Unfortunately if you play dirty and can't prove anything then most people with vote for the victim rather than the dirty trickster. Nothing that's been presented so far is anything like proof, " I heard someone say say something to someone I know" isn't going to prove anything. The whole thing might backfire and garentee Trump for the next election.

The best plan to oust Trump would be to actually field a better candidate with decent policies, and some kind of likeable personality , something which the Democrats can't manage apparently.
I couldn't care less if Trump is president or running a hot dog stall but the impeachment process is just another Russian collusion type dirty trick to keep bad PR going on Trump until the next election.
Wouldn't the FBI have been a bit remiss if they hadn't investigated the Russian Interference, 140+ meetings between the Trump Campaign and the Russians, including Trump himself asking the Russians for help. Or do you think it is something the Republicans WOULDN'T have investigated if a Democrat Candidate had done the same thing?... Riiiiiiiight!
Basically Heinrich Himmler's favourite ploy of telling lies until it becomes the accepted truth.
You are having a laugh here...., Himmler's favourite ploy? Telling lies until it becomes the truth is Trumps MO. 13,000 lies and counting. Rhetoric such as: "Nothing what you read or what you see is real unless I say it is, Republicans who don't support me are the SCUM of the Earth, Any Press that doesn't agree with me is FAKE NEWS, The (free) Press are the enemy of the people." Basically it boils down to "everybody else is lying and I am the only one telling the Truth. I am the GREATEST EVER..fill in your own blank"
Nothing that's been presented so far is anything like proof, " I heard someone say something to someone I know" isn't going to prove anything.
Of course it isn't going to prove anything, that was the first two not the last two. Besides, all Trump had to do was release the recording of the phone call if it was that perfect. Perfect phone call NO Impeachment.
The rules are something like: You cannot use the Office of the President for Political Gain.
Again, do you think the Republicans would turn a blind eye if a Dem had done this? No, they wouldn't.

Last edited:
Really, Shirley he’s the bestestet president ever, no-one could be better than him, and he knows presidenting. Thus needs to be president for life. Everybody says so, all the best people do.
There are no better options - He should be re elected. What does the average joe have to complain about?

Latest Threads