The Trump Presidency...

The only Economic growth I can personally vouch for were the gun sales. TBF, the news of Killarys ‘certain victory’ also spurred some epic lines.

I love how all these inhabitants of the U.K have their finger on the pulse of the U.S economy, during Obama’s term... Its not like some of us were running business’s through it.
It is quite amusing to be told how great things were, by people who were not here. But right you are about gun sales, when Liberals come into power they skyrocket. As I am sure we will start to see in Virginia.

Tom Hardy is a pretty damn good actor. Besides at least he gets to be more than a villain in American films.
He is more of your goto psycho in Britain.

He has just played Al Capone in some film/series. The last Al Capone on TV was Stephen Graham (in the brilliant beyond belief Boardwalk Empire). (Other Al Capones may be available).

A good actor indeed. But that gangster film he did with James Gandolfini was a waste of fackin celluloid. Can’t even remember the name of it it was that good.

He has just played Al Capone in some film/series. The last Al Capone on TV was Stephen Graham (in the brilliant beyond belief Boardwalk Empire). (Other Al Capones may be available).

A good actor indeed. But that gangster film he did with James Gandolfini was a waste of fackin celluloid. Can’t even remember the name of it it was that good.
I think he does a good job playing Alfie Solomons in Peeky Blinders. He was also a pretty dang good Mad Max.

Thread drift.

I thought The Drop was decent film. The tomato meter hit 89%.

Back on thread...... yes, I too think Trump is a twat. Or at least tries very hard to act like one.

I think he does a good job playing Alfie Solomons in Peeky Blinders. He was also a pretty dang good Mad Max.
FFS Jonesy, it’s Peaky.

As you can get Peaky Blinders you might be able to get Taboo.

Tom Hardy and Stephen Graham outpsychoing each other.

Well worth a watch.

Back on thread...... yes, I too think Trump is a twat. Or at least tries very hard to act like one.
I think he is beyond trying- it's his normal behavior - he has been doing this forever and since becoming President, Trump—just on Twitter—has insulted 598 different people, places and things (as of May 24, 2019). The aim of his personal insults has often been to make the targets seem incompetent or corrupt, with the apparent goal of reducing positive feelings people might have for them.

When a few Republicans criticized President Trump during the impeachment inquiry, he called them “human scum”. Here, Trump is not only asserting they are deeply flawed, he is questioning their worth as people. Because they are of low worth, we should not treat them with respect.

Basically he is a legend in his own mind - if you do not like him, disagree with his views, or write something negative, then it MUST be YOU at fault not HIM therefore his reaction is to demean and insult the person and in doing that he reinforces his belief that he is the greatest person on earth.

No, I live north of the Border thank god. The idiots Tariffs have increased spending here which takes $$ out of my entertainment (drinking) budget so he can F right off as far as I am concerned.
Just playing the devil’s advocate here, but the reality is Justin has taken a lot more out our pockets than Donny has. Logically since you’re Canadian shouldn’t more of your ire be focused on the drama teaching blackface wearing panderer?

Awww, Imagine what Americans were saying about you.
Some illiterate internet loafer winging about a neighbor because he can't buy their goods on the cheap.

Are you even Canadian?
Americans expect cheap goods and what not from Canada, it’s a two way street isn’t it?

Americans expect cheap goods and what not from Canada, it’s a two way street isn’t it?
Not in Spanky-land it's not.

Just playing the devil’s advocate here, but the reality is Justin has taken a lot more out our pockets than Donny has. Logically since you’re Canadian shouldn’t more of your ire be focused on the drama teaching blackface wearing panderer?
I quite agree, don't worry, I throw plenty of rants out to the Liberals I know around here :)

I think he is beyond trying- it's his normal behavior - he has been doing this forever and since becoming President, Trump—just on Twitter—has insulted 598 different people, places and things (as of May 24, 2019). The aim of his personal insults has often been to make the targets seem incompetent or corrupt, with the apparent goal of reducing positive feelings people might have for them.

When a few Republicans criticized President Trump during the impeachment inquiry, he called them “human scum”. Here, Trump is not only asserting they are deeply flawed, he is questioning their worth as people. Because they are of low worth, we should not treat them with respect.

Basically he is a legend in his own mind - if you do not like him, disagree with his views, or write something negative, then it MUST be YOU at fault not HIM therefore his reaction is to demean and insult the person and in doing that he reinforces his belief that he is the greatest person on earth.
I guess I was maybe allowing for the fact that in private Trump may actually be a real generous, warm hearted, puppy loving family guy and it’s all media spin that he comes over as a twat who’s overreached himself and doesn’t know what he’s doing.

But I’Il go with my first impression in that he’s a twat.

And as an example of one of your points, he now apparently no idea who Sondland is.

There’s The Monroe Doctrine, The New Deal, Reaganomics, Obamacare, etc., each characterising parts or the whole of a presidency. I wonder how Trump or which Trumpism will characterise this presidency.

It could be Me Me Me Me Me, I pick the best, Me Me Me Me, Me Me, they’re now rubbish. Or something like that

And this is causing him to lose credible competent advisors and staff and him having to almost go with his own ill Informed knee jerk reaction decisions.

Oh Justin has just started.

I guess I was maybe allowing for the fact that in private Trump may actually be a real generous, warm hearted, puppy loving family guy and it’s all media spin that he comes over as a twat who’s overreached himself and doesn’t know what he’s doing.

But I’Il go with my first impression in that he’s a twat.

And as an example of one of your points, he now apparently no idea who Sondland is.

There’s The Monroe Doctrine, The New Deal, Reaganomics, Obamacare, etc., each characterising parts or the whole of a presidency. I wonder how Trump or which Trumpism will characterise this presidency.

It could be Me Me Me Me Me, I pick the best, Me Me Me Me, Me Me, they’re now rubbish. Or something like that

And this is causing him to lose credible competent advisors and staff and him having to almost go with his own ill Informed knee jerk reaction decisions.
Trumpism is the absolute rejection of globalism in favour of American Nationalism.

Latest Threads