The Trump Presidency...

BigT

LE
Would you like to tell me your personal thoughts on the roaring Obama economy? I can tell you first hand it wasn’t that wonderful.
I see that recession amnesia is still affecting you, try comparing what Obama inherited against what he passed on.

I see that recession amnesia is still affecting you, try comparing what Obama inherited against what he passed on.
I still have vivid memories of the great times under the Obama economy!! He negatively effected my finances in many ways. But that is just me being bitter right?

Well you might consider it hype, but as you don't live here how can you tell me the impact Obama Care had on my bottom line?

The late departed McCain killed the repeal of Obama care and helped cement certain parts of his legacy due to his voting patterns.

The deficit is going nowhere, so please carry on with that point. But the US economy is still chugging along, whilst yours is going to run into a brick wall with the Carbon taxes.
I don't care about Obama Care or Repeal & Replace I'm just pointing out that Mr Wonderful has promised 5 times now to replace it with a better one - HE HASN'T.

The deficit is going nowhere but UP.
(Negative is NOT GOOD in this graph)
1573233897993.png

The United States has the largest external debt in the world and the 14th largest government debt as % of GDP in the world. President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law in December 2017. CBO forecasts that the 2017 Tax Act will increase the sum of budget deficits (debt) by $2.289 trillion over the 2018-2027 decade, or $1.891 trillion after macro-economic feedback. This is in addition to the $10.1 trillion increase forecast under the CBO June 2017 current law baseline and existing $20 trillion national debt.

Carbon Tax won't even come close to the extra costs of USCAM because of his stupid tariffs.
Oh hang on.... 3 yrs in and the world's greatest negotiator still hasn't got it signed.

BTW: How is that 'Middle Income' TAX CUT fatty promised you back in 2018?

Just so I have this right.

In the context of Trump pulling the pin on the Paris agreement regarding CO2 emissions you post an example of heavy metal pollution in a mine that was last operational when Ronald Reagan was President?

Special. Very, very special.

I maintain that much of the UK strain of TDS is just a symptom of the standard anti-Americanism as displayed by the British Left for decades. The British left is mired in the politics of envy, A battle between the haves and the have nots. This national resentment, particular to one side of politics, is because of what the UK once had and now has not.

News flash - The sun has set on the Empire. Get over it.

Typically this irrelevant example, used as a stick to beat President Trump with in particular and the US in general, is based on old and outdated information. But then diligent fact checking has never been a particular characteristic of the far left either.

What isn't criticised by resident leftist filth here is also a critical tell.

I've been watching with interest the Schiff impeachment pantomime and waiting for the comments here regarding Vindman.

Not so much "WTF is a half Colonel doing dictating US Foreign policy" - That sort of analysis is surely a cognitive bridge too far.

But come on!

View attachment 428323

Surely the mandatory "Ten pounds of shit shoved in a five pound sack" jibe at least?

It appears that knee jerk anti-Americanism evidently has its limits. Political limits...

Vindman was Eric Ciarmella's primary source for the double bad Zelensky phone call.

If a British Lieutenant Colonel acted in the same politically motivated way as Vindman did,
what sort of career impact could he expect?

Oh and Ciarmella, Ciarmella, Ciarmella :wave:
I'll remember the bolded part next time I watch Bojo on the news.

In anycase, who's being anti American? I'm guessing most posters here are not anti American, they're just having quite justifiable views on Trump and his knob-end intellect and shenanigans.

Last edited:
I don't care about Obama Care or Repeal & Replace I'm just pointing out that Mr Wonderful has promised 5 times now to replace it with a better one - HE HASN'T.

The deficit is going nowhere but UP.
(Negative is NOT GOOD in this graph)
View attachment 428645

The United States has the largest external debt in the world and the 14th largest government debt as % of GDP in the world. President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law in December 2017. CBO forecasts that the 2017 Tax Act will increase the sum of budget deficits (debt) by $2.289 trillion over the 2018-2027 decade, or $1.891 trillion after macro-economic feedback. This is in addition to the $10.1 trillion increase forecast under the CBO June 2017 current law baseline and existing $20 trillion national debt.

Carbon Tax won't even come close to the extra costs of USCAM because of his stupid tariffs.
Oh hang on.... 3 yrs in and the world's greatest negotiator still hasn't got it signed.

BTW: How is that 'Middle Income' TAX CUT fatty promised you back in 2018?
I got about 7 grand back last year, in my pockets. So it was pretty nice.

Please show me what that man does that impact's the UK's populace.
That was done about 30,000 posts ago - it's been all downhill since then :)

....and what is it with Chump supporters that cannot use Google to find out information when they have a question, why do they need to rely on us all the time?

....and what is it with Chump supporters that cannot use Google to find out information when they have a question, why do they need to rely on us all the time?
They simply don't trust such blatantly biased sources as 'everywhere'.

windswept398

Old-Salt
That was done about 30,000 posts ago - it's been all downhill since then :)

I'm hardly a supporter of his. Like I've stated earlier, he has no bearing on my life. Or yours.

BigT

LE
I still have vivid memories of the great times under the Obama economy!! He negatively effected my finances in many ways. But that is just me being bitter right?
It's not easy steering an economy out of a recession, imagine how things would have been if the US had really tanked.

I'm hardly a supporter of his. Like I've stated earlier, he has no bearing on my life. Or yours.
Ah, but he does have a bearing on my life - the main reason why I hate the fat twat.

Slow growth that was hampered by his administrations policies. The Trump economy is still booming because he has not regulated certain sectors nearly as badly as his predecessor.
Obama Care was a kick to the pocketbook, and his energy policies regarding fossil fuels were less than beneficial.
The only Economic growth I can personally vouch for were the gun sales. TBF, the news of Killarys ‘certain victory’ also spurred some epic lines.

I love how all these inhabitants of the U.K have their finger on the pulse of the U.S economy, during Obama’s term... Its not like some of us were running business’s through it.

Ah, you must be a Yank then, that's fair enough.
No, I live north of the Border thank god. The idiots Tariffs have increased spending here which takes $$ out of my entertainment (drinking) budget so he can F right off as far as I am concerned.

No, I live north of the Border thank god. The idiots Tariffs have increased spending here which takes $$ out of my entertainment (drinking) budget so he can F right off as far as I am concerned.
Awww, Imagine what Americans were saying about you.
Some illiterate internet loafer winging about a neighbor because he can't buy their goods on the cheap.

Are you even Canadian?

Whistleblower's Attorney Issues Trump Cease and Desist Order After Attacks.
An attorney for the whistleblower who raised concerns about President Donald Trump's Ukraine phone call sent a cease and desist order to the president over his repeated attacks on his client.

"I am writing to respectfully request that you counsel your client on the legal and ethical peril in which he is placing himself should anyone be physically harmed as a result of his, or his surrogates', behavior," attorney Andrew Bakaj wrote in a letter to White House counsel Pat Cipollone on Thursday.

The letter specifically notes times when Trump said that publicly revealing the whistleblower's name would "be doing the public a service," and his remarks in September that the person who gave information to the whistleblower about the call is "close to a spy."

"These are not words of an individual with a firm grasp of the significance of the office which he occupies, nor a fundamental understanding of the significance of each word he articulates by virtue of occupying that office," Bakaj wrote.

"Should anyone be physically harmed, my co-counsel, Mark Zaid, and I will not hesitate to take any and all appropriate action against your client,” he added. "Those who are complicit in this vindictive campaign against my client, whether through action or inaction, shall also be responsible, be that legally or morally.”

Donald Junior Idiot Likens Sacrifices Of Fallen Troops To Financial Sacrifices Made By His Family.

In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we’d already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed — voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were ‘profiting off of the office.’

Frankly, it was a big sacrifice, costing us millions and millions of dollars annually.
Of course, we didn’t get any credit whatsoever from the mainstream media, which now does not surprise me at all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor, poor people, I feel bad for them.

Latest Threads