The Trump Presidency...

Never mind deflecting, answer the question.
Just pointing out that Old Blighty is in a bit of pickle, dick. I have no idea how the closed door system works in the UK, it just seems rather leaky. But America will always be a third world country in your eyes, and you are quick to quip. But when the shoe is on the other foot, you can't admit your country might be stuck in a deeper tar pit.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just pointing out that Old Blighty is in a bit of pickle, dick. I have no idea how the closed door system works in the UK, it just seems rather leaky. But America will always be a third world country in your eyes, and you are quick to quip. But when the shoe is on the other foot, you can't admit your country might be stuck in a deeper tar pit.
So you can't as stated several posts back. Do please take a look at the thread title, there's a good lad.

WTF is going on with secret hearings involving impeachment???

Soviet Union much?

This could get heavy.

Soviet Union much?

This could get heavy.

Trying to impeach a sitting President and eventually releasing transcripts to the public in secret..... Yeah the Dem's only strengthen Trump. Syria hurt him more than this nonsense.

Trying to impeach a sitting President and eventually releasing transcripts to the public in secret..... Yeah the Dem's only strengthen Trump. Syria hurt him more than this nonsense.
Remind all of us non U.S residents again which party impeached a Democrat sitting President, at the same time remind everyone how many times the Dems burst into the hearings and staged a sit in, you could also throw in the amount of times the GOP have released documents, transcripts, classified Intel etc. (Christ, even Donny Dunce did it).

Lying about having an affair - IMPEACH the asshole!

Lying over 13,000 times, breaking the law - oooh poor Donny, it's not fair!

The only thing that hurts Donald Trump is Donald Trump.

Both sides are a joke but you guys elected the worst joke in the World and that's why millions upon millions of people in the States and around the world can sit back and laugh. Stable Genius my arrse.

Remind all of us non U.S residents again which party impeached a Democrat sitting President, at the same time remind everyone how many times the Dems burst into the hearings and staged a sit in, you could also throw in the amount of times the GOP have released documents, transcripts, classified Intel etc. (Christ, even Donny Dunce did it).

Both sides are a joke but you guys elected the worst joke in the World and that's why millions upon millions of people in the States and around the world can sit back and laugh. Stable Genius my arrse.
I don't know if he actually broke a specific law, since I am not a lawyer, but if anybody in an average job lied as much and pulled the shit he does, they would be gone within a week.

Alas the row has their own problems now, but hey we all have great political leadership. Eastern Canada seems to dabble in blackface these days.

Alas the row has their own problems now, but hey we all have great political leadership. Eastern Canada seems to dabble in blackface these days.
Much as I don't like Trudeau, Trump's constant lying and BS which contradicts his own statements is far beyond anything I've seen in a modern western democracy. Yes, I have no love for the man. And I don't care for Hillary too -2016 was the year of worst choices.

Much as I don't like Trudeau, Trump's constant lying and BS which contradicts his own statements is far beyond anything I've seen in a modern western democracy. Yes, I have no love for the man. And I don't care for Hillary too -2016 was the year of worst choices.
They all have mass graves in their closets.

BigT

LE

Soviet Union much?

This could get heavy.
You do realise that there were actually Republican representatives attending as part of the closed door hearings, closed door and secret don't mean the same thing unless its Fox News.

You do realise that there were actually Republican representatives attending as part of the closed door hearings, closed door and secret don't mean the same thing unless its Fox News.
Whcih republican reported that?

Yes ended up in there, because they forced themselves. Lets hear it from the horses mouth...

Let's not forget the impeachment process for Clinton and Nixon, all very public, and available to watch on C-Span. archives.

Fox news do a pretty good job of destroying narratives, consistently, Unlike CNN/MSNBC/NYT, Those outlets prefer to say whatever it takes to maintain narratives, and quickly forget it when they burn out the conspiracy theories or truth be known. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA :rofl:

Just like the "lynching" twitter outrage...

For people that use the internet, Twatter mobs seem to forget the internet itself never forgets. Enter "throwbacks"

Still, It's better to have a faux outrage than n a few uncomfortable facts.

Oh dear Spanky, what shitty meme are you going to produce now?

Last edited:

BigT

LE
See, I rest my case...................

Donny Dunce told the audience he was building a “wall” in Colorado and handed out a top secret map to prove it.
View attachment 425013
I've just seen this fact checked on US news, not the bit about Colorado ob's but the bit about the wall, the only fencing that his been erected is replacing older fencing,
Whcih republican reported that?

Yes ended up in there, because they forced themselves. Lets hear it from the horses mouth...

Let's not forget the impeachment process for Clinton and Nixon, all very public, and available to watch on C-Span. archives.

Fox news do a pretty good job of destroying narratives, consistently, Unlike CNN/MSNBC/NYT, Those outlets prefer to say whatever it takes to maintain narratives, and quickly forget it when they burn out the conspiracy theories or truth be known. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA :rofl:

Just like the "lynching" twitter outrage...

For people that use the internet, Twatter mobs seem to forget the internet itself never forgets. Enter "throwbacks"

Still, It's better to have a faux outrage than n a few uncomfortable facts.

Oh dear Spanky, what shitty meme are you going to produce now?
Some of those Republicans protesting were already in the room as they were the invited representatives, it's how these committees work, I'd stop digging that hole now if I was you.

I believe even Mike Pence has a brother(?) on the board as well so nothing is going to be a secret for long anyway. It was a publicity stunt coupled with witness intimidation at best.

Latest Threads