The Trump Presidency...

chippymick

On ROPS
On ROPs
Oh do tell me what Ivanka's qualifications for her WH appointment are, I'm dying to know.
I am unsure what Ivanka's qualifications for her unpaid WH appointment are.

How is this in any way comparable to Hunter Biden pulling $50K per month from Burisma?

How is this situation remotely comparable to Vice President Joe Biden bragging about threatening to withhold military aid to Ukraine to force the firing of a prosecutor he did not like?

"If you don't fire the prosecutor you ain't getting the money"? That's a direct quote from Biden.

That's what a Quid pro quo actually looks like.

You still haven't answered why:

Is this because you don't know - or is simply a manifestation of your usual aversion to the truth?

BigT

LE
I am unsure what Ivanka's qualifications for her unpaid WH appointment are.

How is this in any way comparable to Hunter Biden pulling $50K per month from Burisma?

How is this situation remotely comparable to Vice President Joe Biden bragging about threatening to withhold military aid to Ukraine to force the firing of a prosecutor he did not like?

"If you don't fire the prosecutor you ain't getting the money"? That's a direct quote from Biden.

That's what a Quid pro quo actually looks like.

You still haven't answered why:

Is this because you don't know - or is simply a manifestation of your usual aversion to the truth?
By unsure do you mean that after an extensive google fest you couldn't find anything that didn't involve hanbags and shoes. Stating she is unpaid makes no matter given the ammount of tax payer cash Trump has shoveled to his hotel business that Ivanka will benefit from any salary would be the equivlant of pocket change.

Has anybody read the Ladybird Book of Donald Trump?

Be interested to see a few screenshots.

chippymick

On ROPS
On ROPs
By unsure do you mean that after an extensive google fest you couldn't find anything that didn't involve hanbags and shoes. Stating she is unpaid makes no matter given the ammount of tax payer cash Trump has shoveled to his hotel business that Ivanka will benefit from any salary would be the equivlant of pocket change.
You can quantify that can you?

Or is it just just more crap you spout here with zero evidence?

Remember when you told us that Flynn’s prosecution was related to Wussia Wussia Wussia?

Remember when you told us that the Steele Dossier was funded by a wealthy Republican Rubio supporter and either way it wasn't used?

Remember the double secret closed court hearings you told us about that was going to prove the Russian collusion?

Remember when you told us that Trumps financial links to Russia and the contacts between Russia and Trump election team were confirmed?

Remember when you told us that Mueller has spent months investigating possible links to Russia and appears to have found something?

But best of all. Remember how you told us that Mueller’s Russia Investigation hinged on McCabe's contemporaneous notes of his interactions with Trump?

Remind me what the charges McCabe is facing again?

Is there anything you have proposed here that has ever been correct?

Do you feel any sense of shame, guilt or embarrassment as a result of being consistently wrong?

BigT

LE
You can quantify that can you?

Or is it just just more crap you spout here with zero evidence?

Remember when you told us that Flynn’s prosecution was related to Wussia Wussia Wussia?

Remember when you told us that the Steele Dossier was funded by a wealthy Republican Rubio supporter and either way it wasn't used?

Remember the double secret closed court hearings you told us about that was going to prove the Russian collusion?

Remember when you told us that Trumps financial links to Russia and the contacts between Russia and Trump election team were confirmed?

Remember when you told us that Mueller has spent months investigating possible links to Russia and appears to have found something?

But best of all. Remember how you told us that Mueller’s Russia Investigation hinged on McCabe's contemporaneous notes of his interactions with Trump?

Remind me what the charges McCabe is facing again?

Is there anything you have proposed here that has ever been correct?

Do you feel any sense of shame, guilt or embarrassment as a result of being consistently wrong?
If you haven't read reports about Trump and Trump appointees use of Trump properties for govenment business I suggest you apply for a guide dog. Those regular decamps to Mar a Lago aren't free you kinow niether are any use of Trumps properties overseas.

As for the rest of your obssesvive froth

Are you on the spectrum, I think you may want to get tested.

chippymick

On ROPS
On ROPs
If you haven't read reports about Trump and Trump appointees use of Trump properties for govenment business I suggest you apply for a guide dog. Those regular decamps to Mar a Lago aren't free you kinow niether are any use of Trumps properties overseas.

As for the rest of your obssesvive froth

Are you on the spectrum, I think you may want to get tested.
So nothing there you want to walk back from? That's rather dishonest don't you think?

You know what else is dishonest? - Your obsession with conspiracy theories.

Remember when you breathlessly told us the story about a closed appeals court session that related to the Mueller inquiry? That particular conspiracy theory of yours related to the indictment of Michael Flynn's partner Rafiekan.

When were you going to share the fact that Rafiekan was acquitted?

Do you feel any sense of shame, guilt or embarrassment as a result of being consistently and spectacularly wrong?

Probably time to get a new hobby. Have you considered taking up plastic toy soldiers?

Because that's the sort of infantile pursuit your credibility level best lends itself to. ;)

Err.. Because he threatened to withhold already approved military aid to the Ukrainians unless they Trumped up (see what I did there?) charges against Joe Bidens son?

THAT sort of illegal?
you mean like threatening to withhold already approved a financial aid package to Ukraine unless they sack the prosecutor who is looking into financial corruption within the company your son worked for?

THAT sort of illegal?

BigT

LE
So nothing there you want to walk back from? That's rather dishonest don't you think?

You know what else is dishonest? - Your obsession with conspiracy theories.

Remember when you breathlessly told us the story about a closed appeals court session that related to the Mueller inquiry? That particular conspiracy theory of yours related to the indictment of Michael Flynn's partner Rafiekan.

When were you going to share the fact that Rafiekan was acquitted?

Do you feel any sense of shame, guilt or embarrassment as a result of being consistently and spectacularly wrong?

Probably time to get a new hobby. Have you considered taking up plastic toy soldiers?

Because that's the sort of infantile pursuit your credibility level best lends itself to. ;)
Mick I know you like to live vicarously through your dad's service but can I just remind you where you are. Given the number of times you have been on the naughty step can I suggest you moderate your tone as you come across like that bloke in the pub who gets punched a lot.

BigT

LE
you mean like threatening to withhold already approved a financial aid package to Ukraine unless they sack the prosecutor who is looking into financial corruption within the company your son worked for?

THAT sort of illegal?
That would be the prosecutor who EU rep's, the IMF and a Ukraine anti corruption group were asking to be sacked because he wasn't investigating corruption. How shocking to ask that a prosecutor actually do his job including investigatging the company your son is on the board of.

chippymick

On ROPS
On ROPs
Mick I know you like to live vicarously through your dad's service but can I just remind you where you are. Given the number of times you have been on the naughty step can I suggest you moderate your tone as you come across like that bloke in the pub who gets punched a lot.
Oh please. Gaslighting is all you have now?

You have been bullshitting on this thread now for three years and when called to account for your dodgy prognostics all you have is a weak as piss ad hom. Pathetic.

Flynn’s prosecution was related to Wussia Wussia Wussia? Why isn't he in jail as you predicted?

Who funded the Steele Dossier?

Why did Rafiekan get off?

Why is McCabe being prosecuted?

These are all issues YOU raised that YOU'VE all of a sudden gone quiet about.

Why is that?

You don't feel any sense of shame, guilt or embarrassment as a result of being consistently and spectacularly wrong because that is normal form for bullshitting sociopaths.

chippymick

On ROPS
On ROPs

THAT sort of illegal?
Do you want to Hunter Biden and China or shall I?

Some in the US may not worry about the consequences of the US troop pullout or even think ‘so what’, but Russia seems to be revelling in its good fortune and opportunities this created and the cack handedness of Trump and loss of US prestige:

Last edited:

chippymick

On ROPS
On ROPs
Some in the US may not worry about the consequences of the US troop pullout or even think ‘so what’, but Russia seems to be revelling in its good fortune and opportunities this created and the cack handedness of Trump and loss of US prestige:

The Daily Beast eh! Now there's a surprise!

Can't say I'm shocked. Does the Daily Beast have an angle on Hillary tagging my girl Tulsi a "Russian Agent"?

It's like da ja vu all over again...

The Daily Beast eh! Now there's a surprise!

Can't say I'm shocked. Does the Daily Beast have an angle on Hillary tagging my girl Tulsi a "Russian Agent"?

It's like da ja vu all over again...
Well of course.

Trump f*cks up again. It gets commented upon again. Now there’s a surprise. So what are you after, fawning Fox News pro Trump articles?

Try this one then:

chippymick

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well of course.

Trump f*cks up again. It gets commented upon again. Now there’s a surprise. So what are you after, fawning Fox News pro Trump articles?

Try this one then:

Show me where I've ever linked to Fox? ;)

Here's something practical you can do. I've made up a proforma to make it easy for you and the rest of your TDS mates.

Dear (Insert name of your MP here)

As you know from my previous correspondence with you on this subject, I am concerned about the situation in Syria.

The Orangeman has been very bad. It has been in all the papers. He wants to defend the US border but won't defend the Syrian border. I am against this because I think that the USA should be the worlds' policeman. Why else am I paying UK taxes?

Please do something about this disgraceful situation.

Best regards etc.

Show me where I've ever linked to Fox? ;)

Here's something practical you can do. I've made up a proforma to make it easy for you and the rest of your TDS mates.

Dear (Insert name of your MP here)

As you know from my previous correspondence with you on this subject, I am concerned about the situation in Syria.

The Orangeman has been very bad. It has been in all the papers. He wants to defend the US border but won't defend the Syrian border. I am against this because I think that the USA should be the worlds' policeman. Why else am I paying UK taxes?

Please do something about this disgraceful situation.

Best regards etc.
I see you’ve graduated from the Trump School of Letter Writing. Well done you.

You may agree with the troop withdrawal, but the fact remains Trump f*cked up in the eyes of many, including Russia. I’m guessing Trump himself realises this given that Pence was dispatched to Turkey to negotiate with Erdogan.

But let’s not worry about that shall we so long as MAGA happens, even though Trump’s actions diminishes the US’s standing and makes MAGA become a hollow slogan.

chippymick

On ROPS
On ROPs
I see you’ve graduated from the Trump School of Letter Writing. Well done you.

You may agree with the troop withdrawal, but the fact remains Trump f*cked up in the eyes of many, including Russia. I’m guessing Trump himself realises this given that Pence was dispatched to Turkey to negotiate with Erdogan.

But let’s not worry about that shall we so long as MAGA happens, even though Trump’s actions diminishes the US’s standing and makes MAGA become a hollow slogan.
So you're telling me that UK Forces have stepped into the US border vacuum - The QE2 is enforcing a no fly zone?

Because if they haven't, by your logic, that would 'diminish the UK's standing', surely?

Why not dip into your own pocket and get your own hats made 'Make Syria Safe Again'? Not sure what colour. Yellow?

Next...

So you're telling me that UK Forces have stepped into the US border vacuum - The QE2 is enforcing a no fly zone?

Because if they haven't, by your logic, that would 'diminish the UK's standing', surely?

Why not dip into your own pocket and get your own hats made 'Make Syria Safe Again'? Not sure what colour. Yellow?

Next...
No cigar for you. It’s not about who else will step into the breach.

It’s about Trump f*cking up again and at the same time tarnishing America’s reputation and diminishing trust in him for future relations and negotiations.

As I understand it , the US strategy was to pullout in an orderly fashion as part of a planned strategy. Not as a result of a Trumpian knee jerk brain fart.

He knows he’s f*cked up. Even he realises it given the cross party criticism he’s getting.

Deflecting by putting up the fallacy argument of why the UK isn’t stepping isn’t the issue.

And here’s another source of fake news for you.

Latest Threads