The Trump Presidency...

CIA top lawyer made 'criminal referral' on complaint about Trump call

CIA's top lawyer made 'criminal referral' on complaint about Trump Ukraine call

"WASHINGTON — Weeks before the whistleblower's complaint became public, the CIA's top lawyer made what she considered to be a criminal referral to the Justice Department about the whistleblower's allegations that President Donald Trump abused his office in pressuring the Ukrainian president, U.S. officials familiar with the matter tell NBC News.
The move by the CIA's general counsel, Trump appointee Courtney Simmons Elwood, meant she and other senior officials had concluded a potential crime had been committed, raising more questions about why the Justice Department later declined to open an investigation.

The phone call that Elwood considered to be a criminal referral is in addition to the referral later received as a letter from the Inspector General for the Intelligence Community regarding the whistleblower complaint......."
I find myself wondering if Trump has done anything legal during his time in office, given that he spends so much of it doing illegal stuff. I wonder what the percentage split is legal/illegal/sat on his fat arse troughing burders.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Comic aside, it seems Jacob Wohl's latest attempt to orchestrate another scandal has flopped

Strip_Warren_BDSM.jpg

I find myself wondering if Trump has done anything legal during his time in office, given that he spends so much of it doing illegal stuff. I wonder what the percentage split is legal/illegal/sat on his fat arse troughing burders.
I find myself wondering whether any of you arse clowns bother to read the material that you post?

Try, in your own words, to describe exactly what 'crime' President Trump committed and where in the article you linked to, it says so?

You won't be able to on two counts.

Firstly, there was NO criminal referral from CIA counsel or anyone else as a result of the Zelensky phone call.

Secondly, you couldn't describe anything in your own words because you are merely a mouthbreathing, mong button bashing, bedlamite.

Your contribution to this thread is much like the moderators who weigh in here. All noise - No signal.

impeach.png

Comic aside, it seems Jacob Wohl's latest attempt to orchestrate another scandal has flopped

View attachment 421034

I saw the video on that conference, 6 people showed up, 4 laughing neighbours 1 blogger guy who took the piss, and an Australian called Mick who got a bit chippy because nobody was taking it serious.

BigT

LE
I saw the video on that conference, 6 people showed up, 4 laughing neighbours 1 blogger guy who took the piss, and an Australian called Mick who got a bit chippy because nobody was taking it serious.
I've never come across someone so in the thrall of Tangerine twat and so desperate for his attention, Jacob Wohl is an utter tosser as well.

If any Democrat thinks that the Presidunce will actually be found guilty of an Impeachable offence then I suggest they think again. Just reading and watching the spin coming out of fatty, the (R) Congress, and the RWM this morning is enough to prove that no one (apart from Romney) is capable or will be daring enough to speak up against him.

Fatty knows that he has such a hold over the GOP that he is not afraid of an impeachment process. I said it earlier, the best that the Dems can expect is a * next to him his name as an impeached President for evermore.

The fate of Romney, who like McCain, (like them or not) still served their country only to be ridiculed by a fat orange dunce.

Fat Chump on Saturday appeared to call for Romney's impeachment as senator, using a hashtag in all capital letters.

"He is a fool who is playing right into the hands of the Do Nothing Democrats," Fat Chump tweeted.

I’m hearing that the Great People of Utah are considering their vote for their Pompous Senator, Mitt Romney, to be a big mistake. I agree! He is a fool who is playing right into the hands of the Do Nothing Democrats! #IMPEACHMITTROMNEY

— Donald J. Fat Chump (@realDonaldFat Chump) October 5, 2019

In a subsequent post, the president retweeted a Fox News correspondent's posing the question of whether Romney would serve as the new Jeff Flake in the Republican Party. Flake, who served as a senator from Arizona until 2018, was a critic of Fat Chump.

"Jeff Flake is better!" Fat Chump said in response to the tweet.

Fat Chump began his attacks on Romney earlier on Saturday with tweets in which he called Romney "a pompous 'ass' who has been fighting me from the beginning" and said Romney could have won the 2012 election if he "worked this hard on Obama."

"Sadly, he choked!" the president wrote.

Mitt Romney never knew how to win. He is a pompous “ass” who has been fighting me from the beginning, except when he begged me for my endorsement for his Senate run (I gave it to him), and when he begged me to be Secretary of State (I didn’t give it to him). He is so bad for R’s!

Somebody please wake up Mitt Romney and tell him that my conversation with the Ukrainian President was a congenial and very appropriate one, and my statement on China pertained to corruption, not politics. If Mitt worked this hard on Obama, he could have won. Sadly, he choked!

Fat Chump's broadsides came a day after Romney tweeted that, "By all appearances, the President’s brazen and unprecedented appeal to China and to Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden is wrong and appalling."

The Republican senator also mocked Fat Chump's insistence that he is motivated by concerns about corruption.

"When the only American citizen President Fat Chump singles out for China’s investigation is his political opponent in the midst of the Democratic nomination process, it strains credulity to suggest that it is anything other than politically motivated," Romney wrote.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of which serves has a warning to any other Republican that dares to speak out against their egoistical leader.

The twitter twat may as well have posted one tweet that said:

Anyone who dares to speak up against me will be trashed and ridiculed on this media and in public whenever I open my mouth. The truth is what I say it is and not what reality may indicate.

Just because I can.
1570408299943.png

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Tell me he’s not a bat shit crazy narcissist sociopath.

Tell me he’s not a bat shit crazy narcissist sociopath.

Trump speaks a bit strangely at times, but the point he is trying to address usually has validity.

This latest Tweet ( or whatever it is called ) is in the same ballpark as a Friday night , drunken post on Arrse.
Something has changed.

Trump speaks a bit strangely at times, but the point he is trying to address usually has validity.

This latest Tweet ( or whatever it is called ) is in the same ballpark as a Friday night , drunken post on Arrse.
Something has changed.
Can you explain how "in my great and unmatched wisdom," has any validity when referring to Trump? :)

That whole tweet says to me that he did something on a whim, hadn't thought of the ramifications, and needs to backtrack. Typical Trump MO, create a problem, try to fix it with big words, let everyone know that only he knows best.

Another piece of strategic genius

Surely that cannot be true?
That's just like saying - here you are Putin you can have free reign over Europe - and the USA will stand by and watch.

Weird that no other press outlets have picked it up yet as well.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Surely that cannot be true?
That's just like saying - here you are Putin you can have free reign over Europe - and the USA will stand by and watch.

Weird that no other press outlets have picked it up yet as well.
There's so much madness going on atm it's not surprising it's not been that widely picked up, as yet

Thread

A newly released poll shows that most Americans agree that President Donald Fat Chump should face an impeachment inquiry, and almost half of the country thinks Congress should go even further by calling for the president’s removal from office.

A Schar poll shows that 58% of the country supports the House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry while 38% are against it. This is a considerable shift in approval for impeachment since the last time a Schar poll was taken on the matter, 59% of the country was against impeachment while 37% were in favor of it.

In terms of whether the Fat Chump should be outright removed from office, 49% of the impeachment inquiry supporters say they would approve of congressional action to make that happen.

Around 6% of impeachment backers say they support the inquiry but don’t support Fat Chump’s removal just yet, and the rest are undecided about what the Fat Chump’s final fate should be.
======================================================================
This is the direct opposite of what Chump claimed yesterday that his approval numbers jumped up 17% since last Friday. Even Fox couldn't find the unnamed poll.

The Fat Chump Admin Orders Key Ukraine Witness to NOT Testify in Impeachment Inquiry Deposition.
Ambassador Gordon Sondland, one of the leading witnesses expected to testify in the Donald Fat Chump-Ukraine scandal, has been ordered by the administration to not give testimony for the impeachment inquiry against the president.

Sondland was expected to face questions about what Fat Chump and his allies were trying to get out of their interactions with the Ukrainian government, and now that he is no longer going to testify, its possible this will enflame House Democrats into accusing the administration of obstructing a Congressional inquiry.

Sondland has no international diplomatic experience at the state level and did not initially support Fat Chump’s run for office in 2016. After reportedly donating $1 milllion to Fat Chump’s inauguration, however, the wealthy hotelier was named Ambassador to the European Union and he eventually became known as a “point person” on U.S.-Ukraine relations by President Fat Chump.
========================================================================
Strange when you consider that Chump and the Truppits insist that there is 'no there, there' and have nothing to hide., normal people would think that 'why not let everybody testify and let's get this over and done with.'

Strange when you consider that Chump and the Truppits insist that there is 'no there, there' and have nothing to hide., normal people would think that 'why not let everybody testify and let's get this over and done with.'
I'd hazard a guess it's because witch hunt, fake news, Hilary.

In yesterdays Whitestag press conference Chump insisted that the U.S. military had no ammunition when he “took over” as commander in chief.

He boasted that ISIS was defeated, thanks largely to him, particularly because he supplied the U.S. military with ammunition when it had none.

“When I took over our military, we didn’t have ammunition,” he explained. “I was told by a top general, maybe the top of them all: ‘Sir, I’m sorry, sir, we don’t have ammunition.’ I said, ‘I will never let another president have that happen to him or her. We didn’t have ammunition.’”

Top tell when he says stuff like "“I was told by a (no name) - Sir, I’m sorry, sir, we don’t have....blah, blah" - it's bullshit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a guy, he's just made me a Truppit, awsome leader, awesome guy, just lays it all out there, modest in the extreme what is there not to like I ask myself as I head to the toilet for a projectile vomit.

Last edited:

Latest Threads