The Trump Presidency...

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I can’t believe I am posting this but, to be fair, that is hardly Tango Toupee’s fault.

Washes bad taste in mouth mouth out with carbolic.
I agree, lets face it we aren't short of things he is to blame for.

I can’t believe I am posting this but, to be fair, that is hardly Tango Toupee’s fault.

Washes out bad taste in mouth with carbolic.
Yeah I knew that, I just like embarrassing the pathetically paranoid droning dunce.

Just like this one.

Black man singled out by Chump as ‘my African-American’ bails on GOP over president’s racism for singling him out.

I'm clearly just a jealous whiny little biatch, as he's risen so high and I have not. :p
I prefer to look on you as a grenadier.

Lobbing smoking logic grenades over the wall to see what blows up.

Reconnaissance by grenade. It’s for winners.

Can Dorka serve in an official capacity as a foreigner or has he gone native?

BigT

LE

He's been an American citizen since 2012, maybe that was the disaster that the Mayan Calendar was suppose to predict, his becoming a US citizen is a bonus for us obs.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer

Can anyone explain how this is any different from the deal that was in place.
It’s white mans juju. Big difference.

Donny is never going to forget that press lunch, is he?

ETA: Nod to Guns. My screen hadn’t updated.

Donald Chump loves to brag that his NBC reality TV show, The Apprentice, was twice nominated for an Emmy award. (It never won, a fact the US president blames on politics and not himself as usual.) That’s neat, but his predecessor in the White House will be nominated for an Oscar next year—and has a good shot to win.
View attachment 414856

Fatty the Loser NOT golfing because he is too busy. (again).
View attachment 414858
This bloke has more gravitas and dignity than Trump will ever, ever manage.

1568402491088.png

Do you get that on UK TV? Or just on Google?

I get Bill Maher and John Oliver but not Colbert. Probably because I never looked.
Get it on plain old Youtube. But also on other streaming services for the full episodes. But snippets are always available on YT.

I don't Google, they just pop up on my YT feed.

Let me help Seb out there -

استطلاع بالقنبلة يدوية
Reconnaissance by grenade

Genuinely love that word in Arabic, "استطلاع", it just sounds good.

Not that Seb would either know or care. And it's that deliberate ignorance which is unforgiveable.

And why they cannot get some of the deep experience and talent in to advise rather than the sort of third rate rabble rouser I do not know.

And why they cannot get some of the deep experience and talent in to advise rather than the sort of third rate rabble rouser I do not know.
Possibly because that sort of talent has an abundant supply of shitty sticks and possibly because they prefer the rabble rousers.

I forgot he had a PhD in science and engineering.

I forgot he had a PhD in science and engineering.

Is that PhD imaginary the same way the imaginary Marine Core ROTC that paid for it is?

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer

This could be a spot of trouble for the Great ManTM. Seems mine and yours favourite mentalist may have promised something to another states leader. Ruddi Gulliani (our favourite lawyer to the President) is up to his neck in this. Bill Barr has his mucky fingers all over it and you have the Trump appointed Inspector General to the Intelligence Community saying in two letters to Congress that they believe the whistleblower is credible and it needs investigating.

In any other Presidency this would be a killer blow. Not with Trump.

Latest Threads