The Trump Presidency...

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
An interesting thread on al-twatter, for some background as to what has been on at the Kremlin

@jumpinjarhead This might make more sense to a person who knows to read who is standing next to who on the Lenin mausoleum?

BigT

LE
Last edited:

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer

Yes you heard that right. Fox host clams John ******* Bolton is a leftie. **** me.

In other news tractor production is up

Yes you heard that right. Fox host clams John ******* Bolton is a leftie. **** me.

In other news tractor production is up
Well, to be fair if you stand far enough to the right everyone is left of you?

It's all relative.

Oh dear.

Get that application in.

From STAB to US National security advisor, pixar should make a movie of it.

Get that application in.

From STAB to US National security advisor, pixar should make a movie of it.
A Bugger's Life.

The Incredulous.

Finding Putin.

Ratfinkatouille.

Seems he was on The Balcony as well....

To be fair to Gorka, even as the least committed STAB, statistically he could have worked with the “regiment”.

As best I can ascertain “the regiment” has a current complement of some twelve million with about eighty million having served in it historically.

Toppet

Old-Salt
To be fair to Gorka, even as the least committed STAB, statistically he could have worked with the “regiment”.

As best I can ascertain “the regiment” has a current complement of some twelve million with about eighty million having served in it historically.
And that's why the MOD is skint. 12 million sets of Crye and Arcteryx isn't cheap.

I'm clearly just a jealous whiny little biatch, as he's risen so high and I have not. :p

How's the Arabic, Seb? Need a study buddy?

يا حمار

Word is that Adrian Weale is a Mod on this site.
He is a good author and I hope he doesn't give me ROPs...
Peace Be Upon the Moderators.

• Ooops - Chump recently honored a man as a hero for his actions during the El Paso shooting. Now cops say the man was a big fat fibber and made up the whole story.

• President Donald Chump recently honored a Texas man at a White House ceremony, commending him for his bravery during the mass shooting in El Paso.

• But the El Paso police say Chris Grant, 50, fabricated his story of heroism — they say surveillance footage of the shooting doesn't show Grant distracting the gunman as he claimed.

• Grant told media outlets last month that he started "chucking bottles" at the shooter until he aimed at Grant and opened fire.

• Grant reportedly tried to attend Monday's White House ceremony but was detained by the Secret Service over an unrelated arrest warrant. Grant's mother accepted the certificate of commendation in his place.

Presidential Liar Donald Chump, remarks at the Pentagon on the 18th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, Sept. 11, 2019

"I was looking out of a window from a building in Midtown Manhattan directly at the World Trade Center when I saw a second plane at a tremendous speed go into the second tower. It was then that I realized the world was going to change."

President Trump has told various versions of this story, of seeing the second jet hit the World Trade Center during the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. He usually says he was in Trump Tower, which is four miles from where the World Trade Center was, though in his most recent remarks, Now he says he was in "a building in Midtown Manhattan" after apparently being at home (Trump Tower) when the first plane struck.

In his first interview after the attacks Trump did not mention seeing the second plane. He instead referenced an explosion that he said he saw from his office, which was in the Rockefeller Center, a few blocks south of Trump Tower, "I have a window that looks directly at the World Trade Center and I saw this huge explosion. I was with a group of people. I really couldn't believe it."

Then he was back at home. Trump, in 2015, also suggested at a campaign rally that he watched people jump from the buildings: "I have a window in my apartment that specifically was aimed at the World Trade Center because of the beauty of the whole downtown Manhattan. And I watched as people jumped, and I watched the second plane come in."

He spent 'a lot of time' at Ground Zero. Trump has often suggested that he was at the center of the cleanup effort, but no evidence has emerged to support that claim. A newspaper report placed him near the scene on Sept. 14, 2001, talking on a cellphone, and a photo of him was taken on Sept. 18 outside the New York Stock Exchange. But an extensive New York Times examination of this claim found no one who could remember him playing any role in the cleanup or even supplying any workers.

Nevertheless, in his comments marking the 18th anniversary, Trump said: "Soon after, I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could."

• Ooops - Chump recently honored a man as a hero for his actions during the El Paso shooting. Now cops say the man was a big fat fibber and made up the whole story.

• President Donald Chump recently honored a Texas man at a White House ceremony, commending him for his bravery during the mass shooting in El Paso.

• But the El Paso police say Chris Grant, 50, fabricated his story of heroism — they say surveillance footage of the shooting doesn't show Grant distracting the gunman as he claimed.

• Grant told media outlets last month that he started "chucking bottles" at the shooter until he aimed at Grant and opened fire.

• Grant reportedly tried to attend Monday's White House ceremony but was detained by the Secret Service over an unrelated arrest warrant. Grant's mother accepted the certificate of commendation in his place.
I can’t believe I am posting this but, to be fair, that is hardly Tango Toupee’s fault.

Washes out bad taste in mouth with carbolic.

Latest Threads