The Trump Presidency...

L'united etates c'est toi!

Clinton had Arafat to camp David

PLO has killed US citizens
I suspect the humour is more in that paying guests get to go to Ma-a-Largo, and the state vistors who can't pay can slum it at Camp David; rather than talking to the enemy.

Everyone talks to the enemy. There's a quote attributed to Imi Lichtenfeld (the founder of Krav Maga) I quite like, "One not need make peace with friends, only with enemies".

(Great source of wisdom, Jewish sayings - I love the one 'if you have two options, take the third').

Of course, it is generally best to let the professionals talk to the enemy (and carefully).

Problem is from the reporting that has been coming out today, Trump does not seem a good consumer of intelligence product.

**and apparently has just fire John Bolton**

I suspect the humour is more in that paying guests get to go to Ma-a-Largo, and the state vistors who can't pay can slum it at Camp David; rather than talking to the enemy.

Everyone talks to the enemy. There's a quote attributed to Imi Lichtenfeld (the founder of Krav Maga) I quite like, "One not need make peace with friends, only with enemies".

(Great source of wisdom, Jewish sayings - I love the one 'if you have two options, take the third').

Of course, it is generally best to let the professionals talk to the enemy (and carefully).

Problem is from the reporting that has been coming out today, Trump does not seem a good consumer of intelligence product.

**and apparently has just fire John Bolton**

Did not see that one coming today. I figured Bolton was safe for a few more months.

Did not see that one coming today. I figured Bolton was safe for a few more months.
Did he leave skid marks in the executive washroom or something?

Trump barely knew the guy and besides Clinton fired somebody once! And so on and so forth.
I suppose the length of service is going up?
FireShot Capture 063 - National Security Advisor (United States) - Wikipedia - en.wikipedia.org.png

Trump barely knew the guy and besides Clinton fired somebody once! And so on and so forth.
Only the Best, "I hire only the best people", what a tosser!

It is now not behind a paywall, and is very funny

I remember watching this guy's talk, which is very funny - but he clearly cannot stand Trump in the slightest.

Wasn't the US supposed to be in like 2-3 new wars thanks to trump and bolton? I cant keep track of this threads PMS like hysteria

1568135212124.png

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Wasn't the US supposed to be in like 2-3 new wars thanks to trump and bolton? I cant keep track of this threads PMS like hysteria
Well you can't keep track of a lot of things it seems, I'm still waiting for you to find "proof" about me lying from three years ago. Still nows your chance, find anything I've said that even remotely supports that claim or are you just making stuff up again.

Feel free to start your own "How much more can you love Trump?" thread. I'm sure you and the other Truppits will quickly get to 1555 pages of orange Kiss Assing!

Well you can't keep track of a lot of things it seems, I'm still waiting for you to find "proof" about me lying from three years ago. Still nows your chance, find anything I've said that even remotely supports that claim or are you just making stuff up again.
GB thinking that P!ss taking is 'Hysteria' must be the reason why he gets so easily triggered.

Feel free to start your own "How much more can you love Trump?" thread. I'm sure you and the other Truppits will quickly get to 1555 pages of orange Kiss Assing!
Ahh the whinings of a triggered howler monkey

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer

Diddums Donny Chump
Trump crys over 'worst' opinion polls and lashes out at media as approval ratings plummet into the
1568141213082.png

The latest poll released by the two media outlets showed a six-point drop from the president’s record-high approval rating of 44 per cent — down to 38%.

Personally I'm glad that Donny Dumbo doesn't believe these polls because it means he won't change anything and just carry on doing the same old boring, boring Twattering.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fired by a tweet and hits back straight away. I don’t think Amb Bolton will go quietly.

Latest Threads