The Trump Presidency...

Bwaaaaaahaha.... CHUMP WANTS EUROPE TO PAY FOR THE WALL NOW?

Pentagon chief asks European Gringo's to 'pick up that tab' for projects defunded to pay for Chump's border wall!
-----------------------------------------------------------

These projects were for U.S. garrison upgrades which hosting countries pay a lot of cash to the US for already, so it's now Europe's problem to pick up the tab which the idiot could have had from congress two years ago?
Well his mom is Scottish and technically he can apply for citizenship in the UK, after he's out of the office. Maybe he can rebuild the Hadrian's wall and make England pay for it...

Well his mom is Scottish and technically he can apply for citizenship in the UK, after he's out of the office. Maybe he can rebuild the Hadrian's wall and make England pay for it...
I suspect he'd be more welcome on Snowden's couch in Moscow if he wants post-Presidency asylum in somewhere unlikely to extradite to America.

My favourite at the moment is the Twitter wars of Rick Wilson vs Sebastian Gorka. One has the writing skills to articulate views even using swear words and the other is a fat beard TA Walt who wears mum jeans.
Oh do post some of that up.

I cannot stand that bloke, Gorka really has just surfed some tidal wave of ignorance.

Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
Job 38:2

To be fair he has a point.

I'm sure the Russian emails are much more polished.

BigT

LE
Oh do post some of that up.

I cannot stand that bloke, Gorka really has just surfed some tidal wave of ignorance.

Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
Job 38:2
Gorka oh dear, he was in a University TA detachment for less than two years but has gone on escribed himself a former Intelligence officer trained in all manner of interrogation techniques. Given the length of his service I'd give him the benefit of the doubt if he'd said he was just about able to tie his boots and march without tick- tocking, mostly.

Gorka oh dear, he was in a University TA detachment for less than two years but has gone on escribed himself a former Intelligence officer trained in all manner of interrogation techniques. Given the length of his service I'd give him the benefit of the doubt if he'd said he was just about able to tie his boots and march without tick- tocking, mostly.
He's probably popular in the current Whitehouse due to the connections with his name.
afghanistan-gorka-uniform.jpg

Another 'Deal' by the Greatest Deal Maker Ever goes tits up:

Donald J. Chump

Unbeknownst to almost everyone, the major Taliban leaders and, separately, the President of Afghanistan, were going to secretly meet with me at Camp David on Sunday. They were coming to the United States tonight. Unfortunately, in order to build false leverage, they admitted to..The attack in Kabul on Thursday, for which the Taliban took credit, killed 12 and injured 42.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 7, 2019

As always there is a tweet from Fatty about Obama doing the same thing.

Donald J. Chump

While @barackobama is slashing the military, he is also negotiating with our sworn enemy the Taliban--who facilitated 9/11.

4:14 PM - Jan 13, 2012

He does give something a bad name.

To be fair, that does look ally.
I fancied getting one to wear as a windproof for hillwalking but found the quality too inconsistent to feel happy buying online. They are pretty goshdarned ally, though.

Let us get the popcorn ready for this one.

I wonder into which category this most recent incident falls?

IMG_20190908_144711.jpg

Oh has he another problem?

Toppet

Old-Salt
Oh has he another problem?

I often see a little of my younger self in Trump's behaviour.

I was once caught in the living room, open scissors in my hand with the blades perilously close to the curtain, and a series of fresh cuts in the fabric.

My mother "What the hell do you think you are doing?"

Me, as I drop the scissors "WHAT!? I'VE DONE NOTHING. YOU ALWAYS BLAME ME WHEN I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG"

Me "Oww. Why did you hit me?"

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer

This must be a new low.

In fairness, the CIA stated

"CNN's narrative that the Central Intelligence Agency makes life-or-death decisions based on anything other than objective analysis and sound collection is simply false. Misguided speculation that the President's handling of our nation's most sensitive intelligence—which he has access to each and every day—drove an alleged exfiltration operation is inaccurate."
To be fair, if I was a CIA source I'd give my handler a black Sharpie and tell them to come back when there's a grown-up running the shop before I got killed in a biggliest way.

Oh this gets better

has privately said that foreign spies can damage relations with their host countries and undermine his personal relationships with their leaders, the sources said. The President "believes we shouldn't be doing that to each other," one former Trump administration official told CNN.

In addition to his fear such foreign intelligence sources will damage his relationship with foreign leaders, Trump has expressed doubts about the credibility of the information they provide. Another former senior intelligence official told CNN that Trump "believes they're people who are selling out their country."

The targeteers for hostile nations must see this bloke coming a mile off.

Play to his ego and his hatred of 'rats', it would be so simple it wouldn't even be fun.

Latest Threads