The Trump Presidency...

So, which bit of "I do not accept your characterization" did you not understand?

Which bit of the Steele document has been CONCLUSIVELY disproved? None.

The windbaggery and misdirection of a politician who has signally failed to demolish the meat of the report, and instead has to focus on some tinfoil hat conspiracy about the funding chain has more weight than a flat out rebuttal. Weird.
I'll repeat it for you.

Largely unreported is the fact that Horowitz met with Christopher Steele in London in June 2019.

Chris is in a whole bunch of trouble.

I posted this, here, nearly two years ago:

"Here is what you need to know about the 'Steele Dossier'

It was was compiled by Fusion GPS.

A firm that is currently refusing to answer questions put to them by the House Intelligence Committee.

Fusion GPS prepared the dossier at the behest of the Clinton Campaign and was it was paid for by the Perkins Coie law firm, who represented the DNC and Clinton's campaign.

These are unassailable facts.

The Steele Dossier was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton.

When even a leftist rag like Vanity Fair accept this, it really is a done deal.

Follow the money."

I was right then and however disturbing it might be to you - I'm right now.

You also need to know this:

Investigators are trying to ascertain what Steele told the FBI about his sources, his relationship to the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign, his hatred for Donald Trump, his Election Day deadline to get his information public and his leaking to media outlets before agents used his dossier to justify a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to spy on ex-Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

What we do know is that Kathleen Kavalec comprehensively shit-canned Chris Steele at least two weeks prior to his dodgy dossier being used as FISA evidence. Kathleen Kavalec at least knew that there was "no Russian consulate in Miami.” You can google that. ;)

Kathleen Kavalec? Never heard of her?

You'll be hearing a lot more about her. Trust me. Not just from me but from Horowitz and Durham also...

You've been given chapter and verse Boumer. You are clearly not stupid, I put it down to severe cognitive dissonance.
Counter-Intelligence does not work on simple conviction.

So no problems with the entanglements of Page with Russians.

No problems with the entanglements of his campaign director with Russians.

No problems with the entanglements of his National Security Advisor with Russians.

No problems with the entanglements of his son with Russians.

There's an answer for everything, and it's someone elses fault. How wonderful.

The goal of disinformation is not only to provide wrong information or to promote a specific agenda. It is to devalue the entire concept of truth, and to instill a state of perpetual doubt and confusion.

We'll agree to disagree, as I mentioned I only come to Bedlam to rattle the bars and enjoy the high-end absurdity.

How convenient.

"Suicide", I thought he was on suicide watch? Very convenient indeed, Vlad looking after his lackey?

How convenient.
It’s a deep state conspiracy to stop Epstein completely exonerating the greatliest and not-at-all-sex-pest-ish President in the history of the Universe.*

*Assuming such a thing existed before Trump was born.

I rather suspect Donny will be getting a good nights kip tonight. Such a weight of his shoulders. Although it will be interesting to see what documentation now becomes available...

And no, the Universe didn't exist before Donny was born. He actually made it when he was but a week old, such a genius is he.

The mong choir is already blaming it on the Clintons for umm reasons!
Lock 'em up!

The Trumpettes, that is.

1565458070092.png

Well goodness me...

Dave Gomez, a former FBI supervisor who oversaw terrorism cases, said he thinks FBI officials are wary of pursuing white nationalists aggressively because of the fierce political debates surrounding the issue.

“I believe Christopher A. Wray is an honorable man, but I think in many ways the FBI is hamstrung in trying to investigate the white supremacist movement like the old FBI would,” Gomez said. “There’s some reluctance among agents to bring forth an investigation that targets what the president perceives as his base. It’s a no-win situation for the FBI agent or supervisor.”

I always thought Trump took the independence of the judiciary and law enforcement as very important.

Only if they "independently" obey him unquestionably and do exactly what he tells them to do...
I have mentioned before, US SS is the Secret Service.

Wasn't the head of that the first one to resign when trump won? May even have been before assuming office.

My word. Going well so far.

Whilst information dominance is handy, an orange idiot seems even more useful.

Remember, it isn't so much that they like him. More that he is more reconciled to their policy goals, and blinded by avarice.

Helps that he is obviously not very clever as well. I mean, that must help immensely.

I'll repeat it for you.

Largely unreported is the fact that Horowitz met with Christopher Steele in London in June 2019.

Chris is in a whole bunch of trouble.

I posted this, here, nearly two years ago:

"Here is what you need to know about the 'Steele Dossier'

It was was compiled by Fusion GPS.

A firm that is currently refusing to answer questions put to them by the House Intelligence Committee.

Fusion GPS prepared the dossier at the behest of the Clinton Campaign and was it was paid for by the Perkins Coie law firm, who represented the DNC and Clinton's campaign.

These are unassailable facts.

The Steele Dossier was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton.

When even a leftist rag like Vanity Fair accept this, it really is a done deal.

Follow the money."

I was right then and however disturbing it might be to you - I'm right now.

You also need to know this:

Investigators are trying to ascertain what Steele told the FBI about his sources, his relationship to the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign, his hatred for Donald Trump, his Election Day deadline to get his information public and his leaking to media outlets before agents used his dossier to justify a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to spy on ex-Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

What we do know is that Kathleen Kavalec comprehensively shit-canned Chris Steele at least two weeks prior to his dodgy dossier being used as FISA evidence. Kathleen Kavalec at least knew that there was "no Russian consulate in Miami.” You can google that. ;)

Kathleen Kavalec? Never heard of her?

You'll be hearing a lot more about her. Trust me. Not just from me but from Horowitz and Durham also...
What a lot of tin foil batshit lunacy.
Frankly, the one point you have signalLy failed to address is this-
What part of the Steele Report has been DEFINITIVELY proved false?
Answer.
None of it.
As opposed to which bits have proved to have at least some credibility?
Judging by the number of Trump lackeys and cohorts doing Federal time for Russian linked crime?
Rather a lot.

It could have been funded by the Pope, Boy Scouts and the Illuminati.
Doesn't matter. Let that point sink in. It doesn't matter. Was Hillary looking for dirt? Yes. So does every other Presidential candidate.
Trump was the only one openly soliciting foreign intelligence services to obtain it for him.
Is it at least partially accurate?
Ask Flynn, Cohen and Manafort.
If you can get there in visiting hours.

What a lot of tin foil batshit lunacy.
Frankly, the one point you have signalLy failed to address is this-
What part of the Steele Report has been DEFINITIVELY proved false?
Answer.
None of it.
As opposed to which bits have proved to have at least some credibility?
Judging by the number of Trump lackeys and cohorts doing Federal time for Russian linked crime?
Rather a lot.

It could have been funded by the Pope, Boy Scouts and the Illuminati.
Doesn't matter. Let that point sink in. It doesn't matter. Was Hillary looking for dirt? Yes. So does every other Presidential candidate.
Trump was the only one openly soliciting foreign intelligence services to obtain it for him.
Is it at least partially accurate?
Ask Flynn, Cohen and Manafort.
If you can get there in visiting hours.

Speaking of "tin foil batshit lunacy."

You from 31 October 2017. - Same shit - different year! (My bolding.)

Your obsession with the Steele dossier is misplaced.
It doesn't matter a rats arrse who funded it because it looks like everyone had a hand in it.
The smokescreen is that the funding taints the dossier and makes it unreliable.

No one however, has had the nerve to say that it is wrong. Because it wasn't.

Wrong in some details, perhaps, but the fact that Trumps' entourage was actively soliciting aid from Russia?
Cast iron certainty.
There's a minion who has admitted to it.

Was Trump's business model based on Russian organised crime money propping up some of his real estate ventures?
Pretty near certain.
Was Trump compromised and vulnerable to Russian blackmail from day 1 of his campaign?
Yes.
Did Russia actively support his campaign?
Yes.

Is, therefore , Trump a traitor to his country?

Leave that one to the FBI.

You need to check your cast iron certainties because after two and a half years of investigation - Robert Mueller completely disagreed with you.;)

Manafort and Cohen. Remind me again of how their convictions were reliant on the Steele dossier?;)

Which prison would I have to go to, if I did as you suggest and wanted to visit Flynn?;)

Most importantly, like Flynn, why isn't Carter-Page doing porridge?;)

I contend that the FBI headed by James Comey was running a secret and corrupt counterintelligence operation against the Trump campaign since at least early 2016. They successfully deceived the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) in order to wiretap the Trump campaign.

The FBI and DOJ were warned specifically that ex-British spy Christopher Steele was virulently biased against Trump. This bias shot the credibility of the “Steele dossier”. They deliberately concealed this bias from the FISC. Furthermore, they hid the fact that the "Steele dossier" was completely funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

The “dossier” was the basis for the surveillance warrant against, Carter-Page which enabled the wiretap on the Trump campaign.

This contention is supported by evidence.

The opinion from FISC Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer which dropped in May 2019;)

Kathleen Kavalec's meeting notes with Steele, which also dropped in May 2019;)

Bruce Ohr’s 302 notes that dropped just this week.;)

It is likely also to be supported by a decision made today by Judge James Boasberg who rejected the DOJ and FBI motion to block the release of the Archey Declarations (descriptions of Comey memos).;)

Last edited:
Yesterday the former no4 at the DOJ , Bruce ohr, e mails and texts were released conclusively proving he was acting as the DOJ FBI and Obama govts middle man with ex MI6 Chris Steele ( author of DNC funded dodgy Russia dossier) before and after the election and more critically AFTER the FBI officially told Steele his services were no longer reqd due to him breaking the rules with press leaks etc ( this was something else kept from FISA judges) but continued to use him and pay him 11 times for services rendered breaking FBI rules and procedures - further, this info was kept out of the FISA warrant applications. It then gets further complicated because ohrs wife Nellie was working for fusion gps and with Steele to create the opposition research for the DNC - the texts place Steele with both of them discussing the subject matter and Bruce was working as no 2 for the acting AG Sally Yates in the Obama govt at that time so a direct link to the Obama govt ( she signed the first FISA warrant) - house Intel committee is on this at the mo and demanding the 12 FBI interviews with ohr are declassified and released to see what info was passed from Steele to the FBI DOJ - the reason this is important is because the muller investigation was started because of this dossier so if it turns out the supporting info is false then the whole investigation is discredited - by the way the Matafort trial has wrapped up with the judge admonishing mullers lawyer for having tears in his eyes when he got bollocked by him and has not presented a single shred of evidence that trump or campaign did anything with the Russians - expect Bruce ohr to now come under serious investigation and the muller investigation to wrap up shortly

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
Your call 12 months ago.

As I recall you were roundly savaged at the time.

Now that the Ohr 302's have been released...

Feeling a little bit vindicated?

I'll confess that the whole Nellie Ohr ham radio licence business has me stumped.

What's your take on that?

Hobby?

Last edited:

BEAMONT123

Old-Salt
Not in my back yard

Fairfax County chair joins opposition to proposed shelter for migrant kids

Another prominent Northern Virginia Democrat is speaking out against the Trump administration’s proposal for a facility housing unaccompanied migrant children.

In a letter to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Fairfax County Board of Supervisors chair Sharon Bulova decried separation of migrant families in border facilities as a “heartless practice” that Fairfax County “wants no part in.”

A notice issued by the General Services Administration said that the government wants to lease almost 110,000 square feet of space for as long as 15 years in one of four counties — Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun or Prince William.

The shelter would house some 440 children, and would include bedrooms, bathrooms, classrooms and indoor and outdoor recreation areas.

Suddenly Democrat politician wants no part of accommodating refugees in areas that will turn out to reelect her - or not in a few years.

Suddenly Democrat politician wants no part of accommodating refugees in areas that will turn out to reelect her - or not in a few years.
I'll do you the justice of assuming you read your source and are therefore entirely aware that she's opposing the separation of children from their parents rather than detention per se.

Speaking of "tin foil batshit lunacy."

You from 31 October 2017. - Same shit - different year! (My bolding.)

Your obsession with the Steele dossier is misplaced.
It doesn't matter a rats arrse who funded it because it looks like everyone had a hand in it.
The smokescreen is that the funding taints the dossier and makes it unreliable.

No one however, has had the nerve to say that it is wrong. Because it wasn't.

Wrong in some details, perhaps, but the fact that Trumps' entourage was actively soliciting aid from Russia?
Cast iron certainty.
There's a minion who has admitted to it.

Was Trump's business model based on Russian organised crime money propping up some of his real estate ventures?
Pretty near certain.
Was Trump compromised and vulnerable to Russian blackmail from day 1 of his campaign?
Yes.
Did Russia actively support his campaign?
Yes.

Is, therefore , Trump a traitor to his country?

Leave that one to the FBI.

You need to check your cast iron certainties because after two and a half years of investigation - Robert Mueller completely disagreed with you.;)

Manafort and Cohen. Remind me again of how their convictions were reliant on the Steele dossier?;)

Which prison would I have to go to, if I did as you suggest and wanted to visit Flynn?;)

Most importantly, like Flynn, why isn't Carter-Page doing porridge?;)

I contend that the FBI headed by James Comey was running a secret and corrupt counterintelligence operation against the Trump campaign since at least early 2016. They successfully deceived the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) in order to wiretap the Trump campaign.

The FBI and DOJ were warned specifically that ex-British spy Christopher Steele was virulently biased against Trump. This bias shot the credibility of the “Steele dossier”. They deliberately concealed this bias from the FISC. Furthermore, they hid the fact that the "Steele dossier" was completely funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

The “dossier” was the basis for the surveillance warrant against, Carter-Page which enabled the wiretap on the Trump campaign.

This contention is supported by evidence.

The opinion from FISC Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer which dropped in May 2019;)

Kathleen Kavalec's meeting notes with Steele, which also dropped in May 2019;)

Bruce Ohr’s 302 notes that dropped just this week.;)

It is likely also to be supported by a decision made today by Judge James Boasberg who rejected the DOJ and FBI motion to block the release of the Archey Declarations (descriptions of Comey memos).;)
Your tin foil hat has slipped over your eyes.
Mueller went to great lengths to stress that he COULD NOT and WOULD NOT go beyond his very narrow remit.
Even if he found Trump's membership card for the Communist Party, as a sitting President he could not indict him. That was always the problem, because even with a cast iron case, he could not arrest and charge the President. What he could do, was to report to Congress on what he found.
He did find significant Russian involvement, and a great deal of Russian involvement in Trumps entourage.
He found significant evidence of obstruction of justice by Trump himself.
He EXPLICITELY did NOT clear Trump.

Your contention is cobblers.
The FBI were, if anything, a Republican biased organisation, and the one significant intervention they made was the catastrophic late reopening of the Clinton email case which I would argue gave the election to Trump.

Investigating Carter Page, Flynn and Manafort et al for Russian crimes is entirely within the Feds remit. They are the American governments law enforcement arm for dealing with international crime. (Since the entire Russian government is an organised crime network, anyone dealing with them is by default a bit suspect.)
Page, Flynn, Cohen, Manafort and Trump himself were all sucking on the Russian Mafia money tit.

Was Steele "virulently biased" against Trump? Seems highly unlikely. He is a very experienced and respected Int man from an allied foreign country where Trump was simply seen as a toxic rich American buffoon.

What he actually seems to have been is "virulently alarmed" when he started work on a Republican commissioned report on Trump and discovered just how compromised the Trump organisation was in regard to its dealing with Russia.

Page was named by Steele as a Trump/Russia liaison man, Mueller proved he had done significant work for Trump. It also said he was an unreliable witness. ( ie bent as a dogs back leg). Trump lied about Page working for him. Quelle surprise.

Page admitted dealing with the Russians on Trumps behalf when he testified to the House Intelligence Committee.

So, given that Page is clearly a wrong un, it is entirely normal for the Feds to tap his phone. Not because he was working for Trump, but because he was an American citizen with some very, very dodgy business partners.

Since the same can be said for Trump himself, you should be asking why the Feds hadn''t been taping Trump himself for years as his criminal, fraud, money laundering and sexual offences, should have seen him jailed years ago before he dragged his septic carcass into politics.

Latest Threads