The Trump Presidency...

Nice.

A source for a change. :cheers: The Iranian Diplomacy website

President Trump was on the cusp of bombing seven shades of shit out of them only three weeks ago.

Remind me again why the Iranian diplomacy website and their 'informed sources' might have a slight bias when it comes to criticism of President Trump?

Now that you've come out as an Iranian shill I have some questions. Who do you like best? The cheeky Hezbollah or the plucky Houthis?

I know some people thought that Iran having nuclear weapons was a good idea. I didn't. I'd like to hear your own explanation why it was a good idea. In your own words. Please.

I'm a bit of a fanboy of the four by twos. I'm just wondering where does this antisemitic streak of yours come from?

What sort of justification do you think there was for the previous administration delivering $400 million into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros and other currencies? I'm assuming that you were in favour?

There are some organisations that claim Iran has problems with
  • Rights to Peaceful Assembly and Free Expression
  • Death Penalty
  • Political Prisoners
  • Women’s Rights
  • Treatment of Religious Minorities
  • Disability Rights
As the resident shill for Iran, is any of this true?

Your mates - The Iranians, have been seizing tankers lately. Just today your government signed on to join the US in a mission to protect oil tankers in the Gulf. Please feel free to explain to me in your own words why this might be a tragic error?

In your own time...

Have a biscuit.
I have neither the time nor the inclination to reply in full to a dolt and a truppit.

Except to say:
My government did not join any mission with the US, nowhere in my post is there any antisemitism, where does the bias come from in any of your pet theories, why are you are a dolt a condescending twit and a truppit?

Feel free to start your own thread on "PRESIDENT TWUMP IS AWESOME" you and Labrat will have an awesome conversation.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to reply in full to a dolt and a truppit.

Except to say:
My government did not join any mission with the US, nowhere in my post is there any antisemitism, where does the bias come from in any of your pet theories, why are you are a dolt a condescending twit and a truppit?

Feel free to start your own thread on "PRESIDENT TWUMP IS AWESOME" you and Labrat will have an awesome conversation.
Just thought I would throw this in.
Trump is the best POTUS since Nixon, certainly since Reagan.
And far superior (not difficult) to the three disaster that preceded him.

**** me even Trump would have problems joining those dots.
The fulll quote was "Now that you've come out as an Iranian shill"

I think Shill was the bit you weren't looking for and deliberately missed. ;)

Don't verbal me by omission.

It's pretty obvious that there is a fair bit you miss..

Have another biscuit.

Last edited:
So much winning Part 4
World Stocks Sink as Trade War Worsens.

Washington is facilitating further collective betrayal of Palestinian political rights.

Chump, without evidence, accuses Google of 'very illegal' action ahead of election.

U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday stepped up his accusations against Google, claiming without offering evidence that the technology company worked to subvert his 2016 presidential campaign and warning he was watching it “very closely” ahead of the 2020 election.

Donald Dunce spells his own name wrong in Twitter rant about Google.
The US President was so upset about claims Google had been mean to him that he lost the ability to type his own name.

Donald Trump has spelled his own name wrong in a furious Twitter rant against Google , China and Hillary Clinton.

The US President was so upset about claims Google had been mean to him that he lost the ability to type his own name, and other words. He wrote: "Lou Dobbs stated that this is a fraud on the American public. Peter Schweizer stated with certainty that they suppressed negative stories on Hillary Clinton, and boosted negative stories on Donald Ttump

This is the official list of claims

Unlike the the twitter feed, they've been vetted by experts!

They're very difficult to dispute. That's the reality.

This thread has no need for sarcasm thank you :)

So much winning Part 4
World Stocks Sink as Trade War Worsens.

Washington is facilitating further collective betrayal of Palestinian political rights.

Chump, without evidence, accuses Google of 'very illegal' action ahead of election.

U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday stepped up his accusations against Google, claiming without offering evidence that the technology company worked to subvert his 2016 presidential campaign and warning he was watching it “very closely” ahead of the 2020 election.

Donald Dunce spells his own name wrong in Twitter rant about Google.
The US President was so upset about claims Google had been mean to him that he lost the ability to type his own name.

Donald Trump has spelled his own name wrong in a furious Twitter rant against Google , China and Hillary Clinton.

The US President was so upset about claims Google had been mean to him that he lost the ability to type his own name, and other words. He wrote: "Lou Dobbs stated that this is a fraud on the American public. Peter Schweizer stated with certainty that they suppressed negative stories on Hillary Clinton, and boosted negative stories on Donald Ttump
So which of those do you think is worse than invading a friendly country?
I am not interested in short term rhetoric but in the long term issues, trying to deal with Xi Ping, Kim, Putin and Iran.
He may fail in all of these, but he is making the attempt.

I can't be bothered to check where you got that from.
Let's wait till trump gets re elected shall we.

It's the PEW RESEARCH CENTER. Centrist.

What the resident apologist for the Iranian regime completely misses is the only data that represents change over time presented by PEW proves the opposite of what he wishes for.

His own link shows that:

The worldwide favourable view of the USA from 2017-2018 rose 2%

The degree of public confidence in the US President in the period 2017-2018 rose 5%

Massive own goal. Can't even read a graph. He's special. I've no idea where he'd be placed on the spectrum.

I'd not be surprised if he ate the biscuit.

There you go again Mick. You really are fixated on man batter. Was it a priest or a bishop?
Actually drippy dick prefers orange man j!zz, he drinks a lot of it, I believe he is Truppit #86 to drop in now and again, throw up silly conspiracy theories and insults before they slink off into the sunset.

That's a lie and you know it. Donny Dumbo promised the American People that he had negotiated a ONE BILLION dollar reduction, and he never lies. Does he?
As the world's greatest porky-teller is wont to say, "That's fake nooos, fake nooos, I never said that. I didn't as you know and you may not know this but it's true, believe me, we'll see, we'll see probably, mumblemumblegibbergibber..."

Surely there is enough interesting to talk about here without handbaggery?

I've always found it odd that few Trump fans find it odd that without five hours of the 'Rusia if you are listening speech', the GRU was making determined efforts to hack the Democrats.

Search the text, it's in there I promise.

Anyway back to some other forensic examination of anything other than the conduct of the President.
They didn't have to make determined efforts to hack the GOP though...

@Graculus

Snowdon could be the Sys Admin on their networks as well, he's probably on call in Moscow for a fee.

What could possibly go wrong.

@Graculus

Snowdon could be the Sys Admin on their networks as well, he's probably on call in Moscow for a fee.

What could possibly go wrong.
Give over, he's a straight up guy who would never betray his country...him and Kim Philby, peas in pod.

Latest Threads