The Trump Presidency...

If you consider 63 million votes to be a small slice...
But the individual votes don't count, else Hillary would be President.

Like I said, you can't have it both ways.

Polling that determines approval relies on who is being asked and are you really claiming Obama and Clinton made people happy and content ?
I'm claiming that both of those quoted managed to carry both the Electoral College and the popular vote, unlike Trump who's only in power because the Electoral College doesn't automatically reflect how many people voted for which candidate.

I'm claiming that both of those quoted managed to carry both the Electoral College and the popular vote, unlike Trump who's only in power because the Electoral College doesn't automatically reflect how many people voted for which candidate.
Given GWB also failed to win a majority of the popular vote, you don't see that is the nature of the American system which cleverly has an inbuilt check and balance to prevent geographical dominance.

We get the same in this country, where we have a tory government thanks to the south of england. That has really served us well and contributed massively to the divisions in our country.

The Deplorable stole the election.
The Gullibles voted for him.
Then you can just call me snatch hands McGee...but Trump played to the rules of the game and HRC dropped the ball.

But I shall enjoy the booming economy with the rest of the window lickers, while you sophisticated types circle the drain. Hopefully BOJO will manage to turn things around for the deplorable’s in the U.K. and give them some good news.

Then you can just call me snatch hands McGee...but Trump played to the rules of the game and HRC dropped the ball.

But I shall enjoy the booming economy with the rest of the window lickers, while you sophisticated types circle the drain. Hopefully BOJO will manage to turn things around for the deplorable’s in the U.K. and give them some good news.
You haven't grasped the concept of flash to bang time.

Trump benefitted enormously from Obama policies, then a turbocharged tax break for rich white guys.

The medium and long term effects of letting that creature make economic decisions more complex than settling out of court will be with you in the dustbowl for decades.

Still, the proles are easily pleased when the latest Emperor throws them bread and circuses.

Sophistication may well be our middle name, but the other middle names hubris and hypocrisy.

You haven't grasped the concept of flash to bang time.

Trump benefitted enormously from Obama policies, then a turbocharged tax break for rich white guys.

The medium and long term effects of letting that creature make economic decisions more complex than settling out of court will be with you in the dustbowl for decades.

Still, the proles are easily pleased when the latest Emperor throws them bread and circuses.
It has only been 30 months since his inauguration, at what point does Obama stop saving me?

All my adult life I have dealt with Our impeding economic demise, yet here we still are chugging along.

It is nice to benefit occasionally, one should take advantage of the good times whilst they can.

Given GWB also failed to win a majority of the popular vote, you don't see that is the nature of the American system which cleverly has an inbuilt check and balance to prevent geographical dominance.

We get the same in this country, where we have a tory government thanks to the south of england. That has really served us well and contributed massively to the divisions in our country.
Yes, well, it was, like, after all, only the south of England voted for the Tories, everyone else, of course, voted for someone else. Or maybe not.
1563805120274.png

Couldn’t the same be said of most of the House of Representatives?
I don't think to many would call the representatives my state sends to DC embarrassing. More or less the quite folks who climb the ranks of party leadership and have a significant impact on life in America.

"Only been about 30 months?"

Christ, I thought leaving a full time job for about 5/6 months was long enough....how much time does the guy need?
The stroke of a pen in some cases, and sometimes years in others. It all depends on which route the President goes. In theory you know this...

The stroke of a pen in some cases, and sometimes years in others. It all depends on which route the President goes. In theory you know this...
I know this...as pretty much every other admin seems to rescind previous policies and appoint new people..so much for long haul planning..

I know this...as pretty much every other admin seems to rescind previous policies and appoint new people..so much for long haul planning..
So you don't think the changing of the guard is a good thing??
Senior Bureaucrats can be just as bad if not worse than politicians, which is why all of ours at the State level are at will employees.

Latest Threads