The Trump Presidency...

Isn't it a shame that the same can't be said for bigotry, misogyny and a manifest unfitness for public office?
You don't need any qualifications to be a politician, other than having a rather large war chest.
But hey, how many don't have a mass grave or two in their closet?

Your Dear Leader fucks over people all the time. Or is it only wrong when it is not your own doing it?

Oh and speaking of Dear Leaders ******* over people, I read that Kim is talking about re-testing his big bang stuff.

Trump, done like a kipper.
Aside from his tweeting, and going through his own cabinet like shit through a Goose he is pretty mellow.

So what is the US to do?
Turn them into instant sunshine and fried rice?? Oh wait that is bad.
Conduct an attempt at diplomacy, oh wait we are rubes.
You need to make up your mind, about how to deal with the world. I know it is easy to be the Monday Morning quarterback but the UK has elected to sit on the bleachers now. So if all you can bring to the table is a never ending snivel why don't you do the polite thing and see yourself out?

But what are you going to do when BOJO takes up the reigns and is successful? I am rooting for the man out of spite, just to listen to the moaning. Trump was the political equivalent of a defibrillator, and you folks need the same. Because the system is fundamentally fucked.

Aside from his tweeting, and going through his own cabinet like shit through a Goose he is pretty mellow.

So what is the US to do?
You need to make up your mind, about how to deal with the world. I know it is easy to be the Monday Morning quarterback but the UK has elected to sit on the bleachers now. So if all you can bring to the table is a never ending snivel why don't you do the polite thing and see yourself out?

But what are you going to do when BOJO takes up the reigns and is successful? I am rooting for the man out of spite, just to listen to the moaning. Trump was the political equivalent of a defibrillator, and you folks need the same. Because the system is fundamentally fucked.
The squad as they are known, seem to go around broadcasting hate and the media love it. When your man applies the same methods, he is a bad man. Both are equally bad.

Your right about the UK, we desperately needs someone to speak for the easily 70% of the population whose opinions are largely ignored and hardly ever fed through to the mainstream media.

The squad as they are known, seem to go around broadcasting hate and the media love it. When your man applies the same methods, he is a bad man. Both are equally bad.

Your right about the UK, we desperately needs someone to speak for the easily 70% of the population whose opinions are largely ignored and hardly ever fed through to the mainstream media.
I agree and the State Visit last month, showed a different side of your country that we don't get to see. Just like our media and yours refuse to cover much of America that they don't like.

BOJO is going to do what needs to be done. His ego will make sure of it. Are his flaws any worse then PMTM?? She was a very lovely woman, who managed to walk you folks off a ******* cliff?

If it's stupid but works, it's not stupid.

Awol

LE

So what is the US to do?

Even better than Trump's policies is the apoplectic spasming his name produces amongst the usual, dull suspects. They go into spittle-flecked overdrive at any conservative success story, no matter how mild, but Trump is so far off their outrage scale they simply don't know how to react. They just can't cope when someone only smiles when they deploy their nuclear 'sexist' and 'racist' cards and then they go into meltdown when they realise that their armoury is then empty.

Long may he continue, their impotence is hilarious.

Last edited:
I agree and the State Visit last month, showed a different side of your country that we don't get to see. Just like our media and yours refuse to cover much of America that they don't like.

BOJO is going to do what needs to be done. His ego will make sure of it. Are his flaws any worse then PMTM?? She was a very lovely woman, who managed to walk you folks off a ******* cliff?

If it's stupid but works, it's not stupid.
TM is one of many politicians who fall into playing a role, that is defined by others and she was largely vacuous in nature.. Boris and Trump both have personalities that refuse to allow them to be average and doing things upsets people, doing things against the progressive left is tantamount to criminal behaviour.

We live in interesting times.

Even better than Trump's policies is the apoplectic spasming his name produces amongst the usual, dull suspects. They go into spittle-flecked overdrive at any conservative success story, no matter how mild, but Trump is so far off their outrage scale they simply don't know how to react. They just can't cope when someone only smiles when they deploy their nuclear 'sexist' and 'racist' cards and they go into meltdown when they realise that their armoury is then empty.

Long may he continue, their impotence is hilarious.
The racist and sexist card has been so overplayed it means nothing anymore. People want results.
The Economy is doing well, conservative policies are being implemented because Trump will not stand in the way.
He is doing for minorities by ensuring the pie keeps growing, and people vote with their pocketbooks.
He has not managed to drag the US into any unwanted police actions in the name of Liberal intervention.

TM is one of many politicians who fall into playing a role, that is defined by others and she was largely vacuous in nature.. Boris and Trump both have personalities that refuse to allow them to be average and doing things upsets people, doing things against the progressive left is tantamount to criminal behaviour.

We live in interesting times.
Yes we do, and Liberalism is not doing to well anymore either. All that means to the average man is that the pie is restricted and shrinking but more people have to fight to get a piece. When all you can offer is PC policy that nobody agrees with, you have failed at governing. Society will regulate itself without government interfering.

All that means to the average man is that the pie is restricted and shrinking but more people have to fight to get a piece.
He is doing for minorities by ensuring the pie keeps growing, and people vote with their pocketbooks.
Make your mind up.

Make your mind up.
Let me translate.
With a strong economy that is growing, more opportunity is passed along to the peons. Reducing competition between factions.
When the economy is shrinking and resources are scarce you have rival factions fighting for their share and thus the bad feelings fester.

So in essence if you want racial harmony etc etc, you better have a strong economy.

Yes we do, and Liberalism is not doing to well anymore either. All that means to the average man is that the pie is restricted and shrinking but more people have to fight to get a piece. When all you can offer is PC policy that nobody agrees with, you have failed at governing. Society will regulate itself without government interfering.
People want to believe in something greater than themselves, the present system doesn't value anybody but individuals and the narrowly definable special interest groups who get special treatment.... The bulk of the populace of all colours who don't attain some educational, or adopt a class based groupthink are ignored (excepting election time).

You can bet a million dollars that a war comes along and the old fashioned patriotic drum is beaten by the top boys and at some point, nobody will bother to answer the call.

People want to believe in something greater than themselves, the present system doesn't value anybody but individuals and the narrowly definable special interest groups who get special treatment.... The bulk of the populace of all colours who don't attain some educational, or adopt a class based groupthink are ignored (excepting election time).

You can bet a million dollars that a war comes along and the old fashioned patriotic drum is beaten by the top boys and at some point, nobody will bother to answer the call.
Which is why over here we have the Red States.

This guy, Rick Wilson, is rarely wrong and is very insightful.

Well, I think that his recent deflective rage tweets may fade into insignificance soon as he will have to raise his rage tweeting game sooner thane he expected.

Amee Vanderpool
@girlsreallyrule

Lawyer, writer, quipster, wonk, related to Audrey Hepburn. Contributor @Playboy. Commentary @BBC. Director @TheInanna. I write Shero on @SubstackInc-DM's open.

Really, I mean ha way man.
She would probably smoke joints with her kids f if she had any
WTF is a wonk!
Work only no kids?

I put my money on it she spends most of days in starcunts talking shite, happily backing mass immigration because they serve her coffee and make her fell important.

More common sense from ex-ICE director Tom Homan telling it like it really is regarding the border crisis.

Don't be silly, The democrats NEED a voter base to survive, Besides didn't the say there "was no border crisis".
Its takes a special kind of speciel to beleive what you are told and ignore what you see.
F*cking party of idiots, like Labour.

And like Labour, This shit should have been nipped in the bud in the 90's, We might not have seen the dreaded "populism" rising nowadays, what a joke.

I still can't beleive people get behind a mexican running in congress who claims america belongs to native mexicans and called "cortez"...Oh the irony....the Aztecs must be crawling in thier graves.

Is there very fine people on both sides?

Latest Threads