The Trump Presidency...

1) I can see why not that many people are opting for a subscription. When buying a normal newspaper was the option, I would buy one to take to work that I liked, someone else would buy a newspaper that they liked and so on, in the end we would all read each others papers and therefore get a different opinion and could make our own minds up on which one to believe.
2) Nowadays, it seems like every news outlet wants you to subscribe, $10 here, $10 there etc and I for one am not going to pay $40 - $50 per month for different opinions, or pay $10 to get ONE opinion. Whether we like it or not newspapers have become shills for a particular Political Party, it may appear otherwise to some on here but I like to read both sides of a story before kicking off on a rant.
3) Just how much expendable money do big business' think we have, ISP $85+, Amazon $13, Netflix $13, Yulu $13, You Tube wants $, Newspapers want $, Magazines want $, Spotify wants $, Apple wants $, Google Play wants $, in fact almost every fcuker on the web is asking for a subscription or donation. I am not about to pay $2 G a year for my internet.
4) Btw: For reading this rant you owe me $5 which I need for my alcohol consumption. :)

So stable. So honest. So loved by the bestesters.

Oh... not happy reading but he will never see these stats.

Sounds like he'd been having a (particularly bad) day.

'President Donald Trump went off on an angry rant on the White House South Lawn Tuesday that includes attacks on his political rivals, as well as effusive praise for North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. Over the course of 15 or so minutes, Trump attacked former Vice President Joe Biden, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and eth news media, even as he had warm words for authoritarian leaders with well documented histories of human rights abuses on a mass scale. Here are the five craziest moments from Trump's impromptu rant below:'

Trump just delivered a rage-filled rant on the White House South Lawn — here are the 5 craziest moments

Does it mention the "SECRET" deal with Mexico, you know, the one that Mexico has no knowledge of ?

So stable. So honest. So loved by the bestesters.

Oh... not happy reading but he will never see these stats.

Who in their right mind would carry around in their jacket pocket a single page of a very large secret agreement?

Ah.

Yes.

Right.

YAY 'MURICA!

He's just landed from Mars Moon.

Obviously.

He really, really, really seems to have problems with the English language.
I think it is getting a defence in for any future legal issues that he is legally incompetent to stand trial.

He was in New York long enough to have heard of the boss of the Genovese family trying it.

Vincent Gigante, Mafia Leader Who Feigned Insanity, Dies at 77

That worked for many years, unlike John "Teflon Don" Gambino who simply tried to bluster the Federal Government. This is said to have led to rival Lucchese family boss remarking "What John Gotti did was the beginning of the end of Cosa Nostra"

Anway; I hear the keyboard of a 1,000 malware writers and hostile targeteers winding into action.

Open the email with the innocuous link, take the meeting from which nothing apparently happens.

What could possibly go wrong.

Nice to see the NRA sponsors Flag day.
IMG_20190614_190033.jpg

Whats wrong with the NRA??
Nothing, if you think your federal government should have product placements.

Shouldn't it be something Russian?

Or whoever bought the Presidency?

I suppose alcohol would help with the fact that Trump said this week he would take dirt from a foreign government during elections.

His supine republican party must be proud.

Can I suggest this for the next election campaign tune?