The Trump Presidency...

Agreed, your exports are of poor quality, are the hookers washed in chlorine? Just like your chicken. They might be more acceptable that way (unlike the chickens)
Yet you love our brands.

Do you folks ever get over chlorinated chicken? This is turning into the snowflake argument.

Your a Brit you have an accent. I have swagger, but sneering at hookers is weird...

Yet you love our brands.

Do you folks ever get over chlorinated chicken? This is turning into the snowflake argument.

Your a Brit you have an accent. I have swagger, but sneering at hookers is weird...
We do indeed love some US brands, I was wearing a pair of 501's at work today, the label says made in Bangladesh.

Whilst it is a nice parlour game, the current President, he may actually manage to cause a disaster.

Is John Bolton Replaying His Iraq War Playbook with Iran?

Does anyone have any confidence in his advisors to steer a course through the Straights of Hormuz, or Trump's ability to manage a serious crisis.

All the crisis that he has had to deal thus far were created by himself and his poor decisions and conduct

Time to dust off the textbooks...

Teach Yourself Modern Persian Complete Course by Narguess Farzad

Anyway - If you're an American solider, you'd better buy yourself the textbook; 'cos the language courses have been cut.

The cancellation of the Defense Language Institute’s immersion programs for all of fiscal year 2019 is part of a broader mandate by the U.S. Army to reduce spending on what the military calls “temporary duty”—travel or a limited assignment to a location other than the soldiers’ permanent duty station, said institute spokesperson Natela Cutter.

The Defense Language Institute cut is temporary; barring further guidance, the school intends to restart its immersion activities in fiscal year 2020, Cutter stressed.

The decision was not tied to Trump’s long-promised wall on the U.S.-Mexico border, a senior defense official told Foreign Policy. But it comes as the Pentagon is diverting billions of dollars from other military priorities—construction projects, the war in Afghanistan, and a new nuclear intercontinental ballistic missile, to name a few—to fund the wall and border deployment.
U.S. Military Slashes Foreign-Language Training

As ever though, the 'strategic corporal' hits the nail on the head -
“There is probably no better rhetorical analogy for this administration’s foreign policy than cutting Spanish language immersion programs [while building] a wall on the Southern border,” said the student, who requested anonymity.
But when you don't want to even try and understand the world, you don't need to bother about language or culture eh?

Yet you love our brands.

I do love your brands, I have a pair of redwing heritage hi-leg safety boots that, although not cheap, are the best boots I have ever bought, as well as looking good with jeans. I haven't solicited the views of any hookers yet although I might email Brian Moore later for his views.
Lie actually, I didn't buy them, they were standard issue by Schlumberger Oilfield Services, but I would now pay the 125 quid for a new pair if these ever show signs of wearing out.

Does anyone have any confidence in his advisors to steer a course through the Straights of Hormuz, or Trump's ability to manage a serious crisis.
I can't say I have any confidence in his ability to hit the bowl while peeing, let alone anything else.

Apparently, there used to be grown ups in the room.............
I am building an Anderson shelter in my back garden, might start putting out 'Digging for Victory' Signs. Start early I say.

I am imagining a world where the Chinese are slowly becoming your besties.
Maybe It is time to jump on the bandwagon with the Chinese. China is still on track to be the World's #1 economy around 2030 or sooner if you lot keep putting all of your faith into Tariff mans plans for Isolationism.
1558105592805.png

It seems Idiocy runs in the family:
Lara Trump Makes Bizarre Attempt To Mock Dems For Wanting To Beat Trump In 2020. Linky Poo
By David Taintor
May 17, 2019
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lara Trump, President Chump’s daughter-in-law and a senior adviser for his 2020 campaign, said Friday it was “a little bit sad” that Democrats’ are so focused on defeating the President. (Isn't that what the elections are all about?)

She was referring to a new Fox News poll that surveyed Democratic primary voters on candidate characteristics that were “extremely” important. At the top of the list was whether the Democratic candidate can defeat Chump in 2020.

“That’s a little bit sad isn't it?” Lara Trump said on Fox News. “Shouldn't you want someone that you think can run the country well, that’s gonna do the best job at being president, not just beat Donald Chump?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..and once again Truppits keep things moving towards a Dicktatorship.

President Donald Trump on Friday revived his repeatedly debunked claim that his 2016 campaign was the target of illegal government spying. Trump, on Twitter, said his campaign “conclusively” was monitored, and suggested those responsible be jailed for treason.
Donald J. Fat ****​
My Campaign for President was conclusively spied on. Nothing like this has ever happened in American Politics. A really bad situation. TREASON means long jail sentences, and this was TREASON!​

Chump has for years accused former President Barack Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower, among other spying allegations. He has provided no evidence. The former president, the Justice Department and the FBI have vigorously denied any such activities occurred.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
followed by​
It now seems the General Flynn was under investigation long before was common knowledge. It would have been impossible for me to know this but, if that was the case, and with me being one of two people who would become president, why was I not told so that I could make a change?
7:35 AM - 17 May 2019​
=======================================================​
But what's this:

President Barack Obama cautioned Trump against appointing Flynn "based on the president's experience with Flynn in his administration on November 10, 2016. Obama had fired Flynn as the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency in 2014.

Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey has said he was abruptly dismissed from leading the transition team on November 11 largely because he had warned transition officials against hiring Flynn as national security adviser.

Acting attorney general Sally Yates warned White House counsel Don McGahn in two in-person meetings and one phone call in January 2017 that Mike Flynn had lied to the FBI about his contacts with Russia.

I've just noticed that the chair and sole member of the Brisbane Trump's Tip Lickers Club chippymick is on ROP's has he had a temporary site ban or is it something more sordid. When he dropped off the map for a year I assumed the police had caught up with him and am now wondering if he's breached the terms of his licence and been recalled to Wentworth.
I understand he was banned from The Armchair General website for being too much of, err, an armchair general...

It doesn't seem Trump is paying that much attention to Iran.

Certainly not in the way he has with, say, North Korea and L'il Kim.

Seems to be more Bolton and Pompeo's project.

Anyone flying through Dubai or Doha in the near future and feeling lucky?

U.S. warns airliners flying in Persian Gulf amid Iran tensions

This is going to be good.

The comic tragedy rolls on!

'Republican lawmaker Justin Amash said on Saturday that he believed Donald Trump has engaged in “impeachable conduct,” becoming the first politician of his party to call for removing the president from his party.

'The Michigan representative also accused Attorney General William Barr of “deliberately” misleading the public over the actual content and tenor of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian interference aimed at tipping the election to Trump. In a series of tweets, Amash − a member of the ultra-conservative Freedom Caucus − said “few members of Congress even read Mueller’s report,” which identified “multiple examples of conduct satisfying all the elements of obstruction of justice.”

' “Undoubtedly any person who is not the president of the United States would be indicted based on such evidence,” he added. “Contrary to Barr’s portrayal, Mueller’s report reveals that President Trump engaged in specific actions and a pattern of behaviour that meet the threshold for impeachment.”

'Amash’s comments went even further than those by most Democratic leaders in Congress.'

Republicans call for Trump’s impeachment

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer