The Trump Presidency...

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
before the end of his proposed second term, that's going to be interesting to get off the ground in less than 5 years.
The rocket and capsule to get them there are well along. Falcon Heavy should have the payload capabilities

It's development of a lunar lander in 5 years that's the critical component

The rocket and capsule to get them there are well along. Falcon Heavy should have the payload capabilities

It's development of a lunar lander in 5 years that's the critical component
No one has said anything about the crew coming back. Or surviving the landing.

So much winning.

Fair play.

Trump setting the goal of a moonlandimg by 2024 gets the thumbs up from me
The man is an utter knob but if he manages this it will be credit were it's due.

My concern would be that a lot of his conspiraloon supporters are moon hoaxers, will they be claiming Trump to be the first president to send men to the moon or will Trump do that for them.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
The man is an utter knob but if he manages this it will be credit were it's due.

My concern would be that a lot of his conspiraloon supporters are moon hoaxers, will they be claiming Trump to be the first president to send men to the moon or will Trump do that for them.
I believe that NASA told Trump that Stormy Daniels was their candidate for first woman on the moon

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

Oh, Fatso Trump will do that for himself, no question. When it comes to blowing his own trumpet, Fatso Trump is Dizzy Gillespie, Miles Davis and Louis Armstrong all rolled into one.

He'll have invented new spacesuits and power systems, trained the cosmonauts and personally lit the fuse. Just you wait.

MsG

Fair play.

Trump setting the goal of a moonlandimg by 2024 gets the thumbs up from me
before the end of his proposed second term, that's going to be interesting to get off the ground in less than 5 years.

Oh, Fatso Trump will do that for himself, no question. When it comes to blowing his own trumpet, Fatso Trump is Dizzy Gillespie, Miles Davis and Louis Armstrong all rolled into one.

He'll have invented new spacesuits and power systems, trained the cosmonauts and personally lit the fuse. Just you wait.

MsG
Unusual for me to jump on the Anti-Chump bandwagon but in this one off case it is necessary to set the record straight.

NASA has been building a brand new Space Launch System for new Moon and Mars Missions.
FYI they didn't start yesterday or January 2017.
1557936451559.png

As per usual with the orange maniacs boasting - cut the funding - give it back - claim a victory!
It was his administration that cut the funding for NASA last year, the schedule for launching was this autumn but was getting pushed back because of funding, I believe it is now getting back on track.

Unusual for me to jump on the Anti-Chump bandwagon but in this one off case it is necessary to set the record straight.

NASA has been building a brand new Space Launch System for new Moon and Mars Missions.
View attachment 393174
As per usual with the orange maniacs boasting - cut the funding - give it back - claim a victory!
It was his administration that cut the funding for NASA last year, the schedule for launching was this autumn but was getting pushed back because of funding, I believe it is now getting back on track.
Trump lied. How unexpected.

Trump lied. How unexpected.
Not a lie as such but more orange **** for the Truppits - make a claim that he had nothing to do with it's pure Chump MO.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs

View attachment 393174
Is the funding going on SLS?

I thought that Brindlestone had a preference for a less expensive private vehicle such as the falcon Heavy

More and more winning:

President Donald Chump’s prized Doral golf course is “severely under performing,” according to a consultant trying to lower the Miami property tax bill.

The president has listed Doral in federal disclosures as his biggest moneymaker hotel, but its net operating income fell by 69 percent between 2015 and 2017, reported the Washington Post.

“There is some negative connotation that is associated with the brand,” tax consultant Jessica Vachiratevanurak told a Miami-Dade County official.

The Post obtained documents and video — provided by the company’s tax consultants to the county and are legally required to be accurate — under Florida’s public-records law that show the Trump Organization’s problems are bigger than previously known.

The Trump Organization issued a statement that contradicted Vachiratevanurak, who represented the company, and blamed factors that had nothing to do with the president, such as the Zika virus in 2016 and hurricanes in 2016 and 2017.

Eric Trump, who runs his father’s day-to-day business, also contradicted what the company’s own data showed.

“This story is completely senseless,” Eric Trump told the Post in a statement. “Our iconic properties are the best in the world and our portfolio is unrivaled by anyone.”

Last year, Eric Trump insisted Doral was “on fire,” but the golf course lost its PGA Tour event after Trump called Mexicans rapists and drug dealers at the outset of his presidential campaign.

The Doral’s legendary “Blue Monster” golf course had been popular with South American tourists, according to Eric Trump, but the slur against Latino immigrants stung and eventually cost Trump the pro event.

Cadillac, the tournament’s main sponsor, pulled out in 2016, and Doral never found another sponsor.

The PGA Tour event left Trump’s golf course and moved to Mexico. - OUCH!!

Is the funding going on SLS?

I thought that Brindlestone had a preference for a less expensive private vehicle such as the falcon Heavy
Considering the 1st SLS is almost complete I'm not sure how they could stop funding it and move to a different system at this late stage but we have all seen politicians do strange things with Tax Payers Money so Brindlestone could boot the 2nd and 3rd Rocket systems down range and assign the 1st SLS as a white elephant exhibit in the Florida Space Park.

Muhahahahahahaahaha, and the Truppits think Fatso has respect all over the world - it's a bit of a shit show to be honest..

Giant robot Trump tweeting on toilet while shouting 'I'm a very stable genius' shipped to UK for protests

‘We need as many reminders as possible of what a disgrace this oaf is to humanity’ says creator

Ahead of Donald Trump’s controversial state visit to the UK next month, protesters are wasting no time in preparing the most imaginative means possible of ridiculing the US president.

Step forward “Dumping Trump”, an enormous robot rendering of the president astride a golden lavatory, smartphone in hand, trousers down and with his long red tie dangling into the bowl between his thighs.

The 4.9 metre (16 foot) high machine also has an audio function which reproduces some of Mr Trump’s most famous pronouncements, including: “No collusion”, “a witch-hunt”, “you are fake news” and “I’m a very stable genius.”

It also makes fart noises.

The machine was designed by US science writer and dinosaur expert Don Lessem, who was an advisor on Jurassic Park and has previously built animatronic dinosaurs.

Muhahahahahahaahaha, and the Truppits think Fatso has respect all over the world - it's a bit of a shit show to be honest..

Giant robot Trump tweeting on toilet while shouting 'I'm a very stable genius' shipped to UK for protests

‘We need as many reminders as possible of what a disgrace this oaf is to humanity’ says creator

Ahead of Donald Trump’s controversial state visit to the UK next month, protesters are wasting no time in preparing the most imaginative means possible of ridiculing the US president.

Step forward “Dumping Trump”, an enormous robot rendering of the president astride a golden lavatory, smartphone in hand, trousers down and with his long red tie dangling into the bowl between his thighs.

The 4.9 metre (16 foot) high machine also has an audio function which reproduces some of Mr Trump’s most famous pronouncements, including: “No collusion”, “a witch-hunt”, “you are fake news” and “I’m a very stable genius.”

It also makes fart noises.

The machine was designed by US science writer and dinosaur expert Don Lessem, who was an advisor on Jurassic Park and has previously built animatronic dinosaurs.
It has even greater potential for internet meltdowns than the balloon.

It will be interesting to see how the views of the UK change from the GOP side of the coin.
They're busy putting America first, aren't they?